Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle (1426 Views)

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by oshikoyatope(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Public transport is generally hectic to a traveller. From loud music, rowdy touts to pickpockets. When in a mat or any other PSV vehicle, try to avoid sitting next to a woman:

Wearing a short dress: This is the mother of all temptations. The mini is bound to move upwards exposing more th.igh-land. The higher it goes, the hotter things become.
Unless you are ready to keep shifting your ‘gear’ back to neutral for the entire journey, avoid sitting next to this kind of lady.

Stunningly beautiful: If you are a man with some cojones, you are bound to want to strike more than just conversation. Her beauty is bad news for you. There is a 99.1% chance she is already ‘booked’.

That’s when you get free lessons on Friendzoning 101 . She has premonition: she know it before you say it. “ What should I buy my boyfriend this Valentine’s Day? ” she will ask while showing you a picture of some guy who seems to come straight out of a Calvin Klein boxer advert.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/4-types-of-ladies-men-should-not-sit.html

Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Oshikoyafrank(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
nice
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Rozaystunna(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
I ll chuk my hand inside her skirt, she ll not do anything
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Damilolababy(f): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rozaystunna:
I ll chuk my hand inside her skirt, she ll not do anything
Really
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Rozaystunna(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
Really
you sef you ll not do anything, I got the magic touch. Nice product you're sapling. I want to buy how is it gone be? smiley
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
Really

Lmao, you're shocked ?
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Damilolababy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lmao, you're shocked ?
Maybe
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Damilolababy(f): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lmao, you're shocked ?
No am nt
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
No am nt

Well, you shouldn't be. It is not far from the truth that some Girls like such things but they can't just say.

So who knows, u might just experience it one day. smiley
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Topza(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well, you shouldn't be. It is not far from the truth that some Girls like such things but they can't just say.

So who knows, u might just experience it one day. smiley
hmmm..
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle by Damilolababy(f): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2016
Rozaystunna:
you sef you ll not do anything, I got the magic touch. Nice product you're sapling. I want to buy how is it gone be? smiley
am nt for sell.. what's you guys problems self

(1) (Reply)

"Fredrick, Can You Bleep Me?" ($uper Er0tica) / Kenyan Prostitutes Now Issue Receipt For Sex(Photo) / Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.