Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Main Reason Why I Won’t Call Ramota Again (a Lesson For Women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main Reason Why I Won’t Call Ramota Again (a Lesson For Women) (448 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Reasons Why Guys Won’t Call You After Making L0VE With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason Why I Won’t Call Ramota Again (a Lesson For Women) by AjalaJ(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
What Ramota did to me is a common thing among women. Perhaps they’ll learn from this.

This is a woman I loved. A woman that has never seen my face without getting money from me. I can’t count how many times I sent recharge cards of at least, N500 to her, which was on weekly basis at least.

I’m the most generous man she’s ever met, and I’ve spent huge amounts of money on her.

But she does something to me which is really disgusting. She’s never used her money to call me… Not even my money.

Whenever I sent her credit cards, she’ll only flash to let me know that the PIN code has entered. I’ll often call he back to confirm if the PIN has entered.

Despite the fact that I give her what even her parents can’t give her right now, she’s never called my personally to spend only one minute of her own money as airtime (even with the credits I sent to here). Why?

There was a time I sent her a check of N50,000. She only flashed me, and I called back to confirm she cashed the money. Why can’t she called? Why is she so stingy?

One day, I sat down to think of how useless and thoughtless this girl is. She’s never visited me one day, coming with N20 worth of snack. But whenever I go to her, I go with lots of provisions. Clearly, she’s a girl I can’t spend the rest of my life with.

Women should know that there are many things they can give to make a man happy – not only sex. Giving a man your body is not a favor, after all, you enjoy it as well and oyu probably don’t do that free.

What does she use the free credits I give her for? To call people that can’t help her at all anytime she has financial problems? And this is the person that comes to me with new problems every week. Clearly, this girl is not normal.

I cut her off completely and has refused to pick her calls since then; even if she uses an unknown line to call. I don’t need to tell her why or the right thing to do. She’s old enough to know the right from the wrong. I don’t want a situation in which she’ll pretend to change because of what she needs from me.

ADVICE TO MEN: Don’t marry a stingy woman… no matter other qualities she may possess. If you’re dating a woman and know she’s stingy and you still go ahead to marry her, I guarantee you that you’ll regret it one day.

- Contributed by an anonymous author.

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!! Choose Btw Robert Mugabe, Adams Oshiomole And Obasanjo / Deleted Thread !!! / Cynthia Morgan Plans To Award All Fans $100 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.