Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) (3366 Views)

'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put Key In It'- Lady / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by todaynewsreview: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2016
No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1179/no-matter-the-status-a-woman-can-get-jealous-watch-the-obama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by todaynewsreview: 12:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by todaynewsreview: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by todaynewsreview: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2016
grin

She's a thug...

Royalblak007 can u do this? tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:04am On Sep 05, 2016
Oh boy, this is war

No joke with hubby, especially an Obama

2 Likes

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by sommyblaze(m): 1:45am On Sep 05, 2016
ahaha d photographer badt gan

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by gozzlin: 3:07am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

She's a thug...

undecided

Kashybaby is that you?
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Hahahahhaahhahah after all we are all just humans. grin
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by xendra: 4:20am On Sep 05, 2016
lol.. like seriously??
anyways the man always knows how to make his wife feel important.
and how do we know he wasn't sitting at the other side first before he moved close to that lady.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 05, 2016
gozzlin:

undecided

Kashybaby is that you?

shocked shocked shocked u wish...
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Sharp, Sharp Guy.

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by firstking01(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Humans are emotional beings.

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Daddytyrese: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2016
;DWhite women bin snatching black dudes since the 80's

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by todaynewsreview: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2016
hmmmm
TheGoodJoe:
Sharp, Sharp Guy.

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by peter1994(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2016
She was only angry cos they were playing around in Mandela's funeral

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2016
the jealousy issue is congenital PEOPLE.why should barak give all the attention to 1 person.abeg change seat is the answer

3 Likes

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by todaynewsreview: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
the jealousy issue is congenital PEOPLE.why should barak give all the attention to 1 person.abeg change seat is the answer

grin grin grin

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by TheMascot(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
You dont need to shout...just change seats..love this woman..wish i marry her type to keep me in line..if not...me and that woman go go piss sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Muvacci(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

She's a thug...

Why do you always have to taunt this guy?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Ozavize88(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Swizdoe(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by FvckShiT(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Muvacci:

Why do you always have to taunt this guy?? undecided

I fūcking thought only I noticed this
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Story of my life...
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by lawnreigh(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Women and jealousy be like bread and butter........ hmmmm but maybe what w we call jealousy is the true and genuine love, still looking upto the day God will give me better woman as a life patner
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by Muvacci(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
FvckShiT:

I fūcking thought only I noticed this
Its getting faucking ridiculous..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by todaynewsreview: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
lawnreigh:
Women and jealousy be like bread and butter........ hmmmm but maybe what w we call jealousy is the true and genuine love, still looking upto the day God will give me better woman as a life patner
God will surely will

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is hilarious grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by schumastic(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
i trust some naija guys, they will refuse to stand up grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by todaynewsreview: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
schumastic:
i trust some naija guys, they will refuse to stand up grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos) by todaynewsreview: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

. / Important Tips On How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You More / 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.