Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' (36024 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by freshcvvs: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
onatisi:
To mistakenly die for Nigeria is pardonable ,but to knowingly and voluntarily die for Nigeria I dont think it is pardonable

And who the hell are you to tell a soldier method of death is pardonable?

All these people self, serve dem No go serve, allow those that wants to serve serve, issues!

Bloody camcanwomic civilian!
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Mormoni03(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2016
nunogomez:
if you live in the barracks after you die they will first of all evacuate ur family and allocate your flat to someone else.

soldier go soldier come

to pay gratuity to your family

hmmmm e go be like the second coming of Mohammed
. . I guess you wanted to say "The second coming of Jesus"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.