Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) (65669 Views)

Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. / 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by benjsniper33: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=damola311 post=49100157]Clay no dey Banana Island? [/

E kuku dey

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by AfroKnight: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
She's not asking for too much. Just a sincere, responsible and supportive man.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
xynerise:
So all the places she has been to, no man with sure qualities?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by princeonx: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by handysuzy(f): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Okat
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by djraymy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
im the man
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
wristbangle:

Someone like u? cool
Nope.

She needs a Programmer as husband. But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Laveda(f): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Continue searching

You'll find, hopefully. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by beautiful232(f): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Good luck girl
if you see two

send one give me grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by handysuzy(f): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by allytinted: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ok. Your Search Just Start.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Amen oo
joezy23:
Toh
I pray she finds him
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by IamLEGEND1: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
When you never address the oozing sturvs under ur skirt.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by idupaul: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Errmmm if he has his own money why will he want to marry Linda Ikeji ..Linda should get realistic because any man that want to marry her will want to marry her because of her money ,fame and success

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
How u take know?
IamLEGEND1:
When you never address the oozing sturvs under ur skirt.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by bettercreature(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Keneking:
She wants a younger person. Period.
she want a billionaire "has his own money" she is probably going to steal someone else husband just like other celebrities because I Dont see single guys having that kind of cash
And even if he does,I Dont see him dating this averagely looking old Lady

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
AfroKnight:
okay she will get o see one with all qualities combined one day.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sugarcious:
SEUN WILL JUST BE SMILING AND NODDING HIS HEAD LIKE AGAMA
Your ban wilo be longer than misissipi river grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by solutionguide(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wishing Her The Very God's Best...
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by manando1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Linda I know you're reading this ooo pls PM me cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by rhames(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
A celebrity's life is a very lonely one. I pray for wealth but not like theirs.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
AfroKnight:
And a man who has his own money in this recession Vulhari Changi grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by francotunsco: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
That part that says ''...has his own money got me knocked down! If not, i for qualify perfectly.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
A
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by toidflex(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
You will continue to search for the kind of man you want to marry,genevieve nnaji has said it before and she is still searching 4 dat kind of man.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by sabi99(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Buh aunty linda no be must say u go marry ooo. I thing say u don geh everything wey u need for ds world. Y man still dey hungry u? Shebi u say u go buy any man u want with money, so anytime u r ready just enter street buy one person ok
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Sphilip1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tobyshegz:
Brodah Seun is the Man!! grin grin
lol... She could still wait... Jesus is coming soon
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Sugarcious(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Your ban wilo be longer than misissipi river grin
Is that how the mods behave here?? I didn't say anything bad nah
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
agarawu23:
Her palava!
Enough SOIL and WATER they everywhere. She can as well MOULD her dream-man for herself.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by toidflex(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:
A
A for apple
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by toidflex(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:
A
A for apple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, Moyo Lawal Or Kim Kardashan: Who Rocked The Nude Body Best? / Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.