Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) (65889 Views)

Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. / 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by enchantedone(f): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
hmm aunty linda. I anticipate when u would upload ur wedding pics on ur blog
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Okeikpu(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Biafran babes na mma

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
damola311:
Clay no dey Banana Island?
make she. Mould her kinda man abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Jennifer89(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Did you get that line?.....'has his own money, has a job' All 'miners' bewaregrin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Caleb5: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ranks007:
A man who has his own money and job....hmmm, I am sorry Linda you might end up single because as far as I can remember men of that status needs a woman that is well below their status so that submission will follow without struggle...but unfortunately you wont settle for less so that takes you out of the market.

Humble your standard and a man you will carry about as a handbag will come since God has been so merciful to make you a man in a man's world.
U are very matured!.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by ngmgeek(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Smart woman right there! The best way to succeed is to set your goals, work hard to get there and don't settle for less! I like women who refuse to allow men to control everything they do or want.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Joygalore(f): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Gold digger spotted lipsrsealed
Nectarbaba:
Y is she looking for a husband wen am available? Biko baby i love u.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
damola311:
Clay no dey Banana Island?
You're mean hahahahahahaha
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caleb5:

U are very matured!.

Hope you are not mocking me....if not tx

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Safari29: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Shes is inspirational

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by jaybee3(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Most men that have their own money will be spoilt for choice and might be unable to compromise on her questionable character traits

Most men that find her attractive, love her passion and zeal will be threatened with her success

Massive conundrum but then again impossibility is nothing
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by humilitypays(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
beautiful232:
Good luck girl

if you see two

send one give me grin
funny comment cheesy

The only challenge Linda will have is this: the kind of man she wishes to have are the likes of Footballer Emmanuel Emenike, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's son, etc, but unfortunately, such single guys who have money and good head will not want to settle with a lady of Linda's age who has seen it all, probably more than the would-be husband, such successful young men will prefer young, super-pretty girls from probably rich family background, which leaves Linda with these options:

1. Rich divorcee
2. Snatching of rich married man from the wife
3. Marrying a younger not-so-successful young man
4. Luring a man into getting her pregnant and becoming a single mother

Above all, there is nothing God can't do

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by aAK1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kenturkey048:
How u take know?
he is related to wizkid and i hear wizkid has seen the thing 1st hand
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by oliidell(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sugarcious:
[size=18pt]SEUN WILL JUST BE SMILING AND NODDING HIS HEAD LIKE AGAMA[/size]

29 likes no shares. Una de fear grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Missmossy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
I pray they find each other soon grin the hustle is real!!
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by cornel994(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
She doesn't want marriage, she jst want kids
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Berbierklaus(f): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sugarcious:
Is that how the mods behave here?? I didn't say anything bad nah

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tjohnnay:
Hmm

Seun i hear say u nvr marry, oya oo food don done

Linda ikeji and seun asewa shuld b lyk
Seun that is a Ghost. Linda and Seun are not compatible at all. Seun loves his privacy too much, he doesn't need miss social media in his life at all.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Sphilip1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
francotunsco:
That part that says ''...has his own money got me knocked down! If not, i for qualify perfectly.

lol... Abeg accept my condolence

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by agarawu23(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
omojoshy:
Enough SOIL and WATER they everything. She can as well MOULD her dream-man for herself.
abi o
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ranks007:
A man who has his own money and job....hmmm, I am sorry Linda you might end up single because as far as I can remember men of that status needs a woman that is well below their status so that submission will follow without struggle...but unfortunately you wont settle for less so that takes you out of the market.

Humble your standard and a man you will carry about as a handbag will come since God has been so merciful to make you a man in a man's world.
Are you a man of that status?

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by AfroKnight: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kenturkey048:
okay she will get o see one with all qualities combined one day.

There are many single men with those qualities.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by beautiful232(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
humilitypays:
funny comment cheesy

The only challenge Linda will have is this: the kind of man she wishes to have are the likes of Footballer Emmanuel Emenike, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's son, etc, but unfortunately, such single guys who have money and good head will not want to settle with a lady of Linda's age who has seen it all, probably more than the would-be husband, such successful young men will prefer young, super-pretty girls from probably rich family background, which leaves Linda with these options:

1. Rich divorcee
2. Snatching of rich married man from the wife
3. Marrying a younger not-so-successful young man
4. Luring a man into getting her pregnant and becoming a single mother

Above all, there is nothing God can't do

pls let pray for her,she is our sister
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by horrmorr(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lalasticla who this epp?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Are you a man of that status?

Not so mbok o
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
aAK1:
he is related to wizkid and i hear wizkid has seen the thing 1st hand
ahahahahahahaha...okay ooo.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
How shameless are you? Your whole website is a clone of nigerianfoodtv.com. I know her personally and will contact her over this. You stole her recipes and pictures. This woman worked really hard for her craft, helped a lot of people learn to cook for free, she doesn't deserve this!

NigeriaKitchen:
nairaland mods lipsrsealed angry cry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Caleb5: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ranks007:

Hope you are not mocking me....if not tx
No, I am not. I just like ur comment. Very good! .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
AfroKnight:

There are many single men with those qualities.
that are not up to her envisiond standard.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by wissenschaften(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
adaksbullet:
Limca ibeji am look for wive too o, wive that we not look mine eye and sayed bebi am whant too bye aso ebi of 400 par had and his asked me too gived him money. Kolewerk! angry angry

Am have PHE on eglish landgage, SMS on listrasion, HIV on womans affear, SAN on lawya work and prefosor off eglish on OAU smiley wink wink wink

Am reach and fine like fine thank you kiss

Mine 40inc kondo nko? wink wink wink (mine mondo his big pass that kemya man)

Am drived knew posh and felani cool

Am already loved u mine bebi linca ibeji kiss kiss kiss kiss
where.the.hell.ur.ass.been...u.don.carry.this.ur.queens.come.abi
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by hustler86(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
She shld get clay and make him herself.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
An already rich girl like Linda won't be humble.
Wealth pulfs up.
No wonder I tell girls; marry when you can. When the money is much, men would be scared of you.
A man wants to lead and be the head,not the other way round.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO / Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.