Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

The New Girl....jerry's Avenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Girl....jerry's Avenge (4833 Views)

Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage / Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend / Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is my first story and write up,so please bear with me....your critisism,corrections and contributions are welcomed and will be appreciated...thank you.

let us know me first before we proceed....

My name is Jeremiah(don't ask for surname)...I am average in hight,though some will say I'm short...chocolate(abi dark) in complexion...slim(but normal) with a big afro...

I am known to be shy when it comes to girls,but I am a badoo in the game oo...this story was a result of a beautiful girl,Goodness by name,showed up in my neighbourhood(a new girl she was) and played down on my guys...a group of five...that never looses any girl they went after.

This girl played the hard to get to the extent it provoked the bad Jerry in me to showcase...and so it went this way...

to be continued.......
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
d boses make una cum ooo...along una pple to hlp una boy....ritababe....cherrybrown...ozila...bitterleafsoup....expocreek...stfw...
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Your picture would have done justice to your introduction.
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by ritababe(f): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
jerrywill:
d boses make una cum ooo...along una pple to hlp una boy....ritababe....cherrybrown...ozila...bitterleafsoup....expocreek...stfw...

tnx
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
ritababe:

tnx
queen of sexuality grin
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Continued....

[b]......episode one....

I was walking along my street one hot,sunny afternoon before I sighted the bad boys of the street,thoughs boys that called themselved my friends...I tried to hide from them to avoid hearing girls talk but before I could dudge...they sighted me...

"Jerrywill!!...Jerrywill!!!...." they shouted my name,as if I was a celeb. Or one rich dude...I had no option so I walk up to meet them...they were complete...the five set of chasers as I do call them...Junior(the headboy),Thankgod(the next in command), Bobby(slow poison), Opelia(the new disciple) and Fegor(learner boy)...

"Jerrywill..." they all chorused as I got to their usual joint
me: "my oga them...how e dey be??" I responded as I shook them one after another
Junior: we dey the way you keep us o...since you see us they do like sey you no see us
me: no be so na...you know the normal way na
Opelia: waytin dey na this one way you dey waka like person wey dey chase
me: forget girls abeg

but then they were no longer looking at me but all turn their heads toward my right..."what is wrong with this guys" I said to my self as I decided to follow the lead of their eye...
"OMG...who is that??" was what left my mouth as I saw a beautiful figure walking in that direction...

Let me describe who I saw....

I saw a beautiful girl of average height,fair in complexion with no spot on her skin...she has a well desighed figure eight(cool,well packed hips as well as a round,big butts and full bossom hanging on her chest...indeed she was a beauty...

I quickly discarded any feelings that will come up my mind...

Me: "my guys" I said waving my hand to get their attention
Thankgod: o mehn...see banny
Junior: na compass things oo
me: forget that girl joor
Thankgod: oboy dey go...you be ju man
me: "ok na...make I dey go so that una go set am well...abi una need my help??"...(did I just ask that??...ofcus they don't need me)
Opelia: waytin you know about banny??...dey go abeg
me: "no wahala" I said leaving them...

That girl I saw was something else...if only I can access her...but I can't 'cause I can't... I just left the thought and went home.

the next day....

I woke up the next day and went out to see the world outside since I have nothing to do....I sat infront of my flat and I saw that beautiful figure I saw the previous day,something in me wanted me to go after her but the other me told me to stay back...I obeyed the later and it paid off because she was going to meet her mother....

I left her and just looked around....my neighbourhood is not not so busy....NDDC has so many small streets that is always quit while the man road is full with people of different faces and shapes...

The place seems so busy on like when I was in secondary school...yea,I just finished my secondary education....

why I am I shy with girl??
Why can't I chase after this girl??
What is the mistery behind this??

We will get to know the answer as we continue...[/b]

to be continued....

Please don't get bored yet...more actions to come as we progress....
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
this is serious
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
undecided
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by ritababe(f): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
queen of sexuality grin
Jack
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by cherrybrown(f): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
jerrywill:
Thanks
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2016
Continued.....

[b]........episode two......

Talking about my secondary school.....

............flash back......

It is a good thing of joy that I am now in ss1,because two-third(2/3) failed...I got prepared for school and here I am...

First term came and gone with nothing to write about...

Here is second term...and we got new students,most of which are girls...guys got to work in checking them out...

Obinna: look at the beauties that are floating in this class
Eze: I went to meet...whats that her name again...
Obinna: Goodnews??
Eze: yes...I met her and she seems tough

on hearing that,I just have to be involved because I hate hearing girls being tough...

Me: leave all this girls,thats the way they behave....but they will fall with just few words
Eze: how is that possible??

I just gave him little expo and told him to leave her for me....

The next day.........

During break period, I went to do my work for Eze....to check in Goodnews...

Me: Goodnews...watsup??
Goodnews: I'm fine thank you
me: can I tell you something??
Goodnews: yes...what is it?
Me: you know you are beautiful right??
Goodnews: and what is that? I know I am 'cause I hear it always
me: and this time its from someone who meant what he is saying not just anybody
Goodnews: and who is it?
Me: if only you can consider the person and give him a try....you never can tell
Goodnews: hmmm
me: "take a look at this" I said giving her a love note(written by me ofcus)

she took it,read it,looked up at me, read it again and...

Goodnews: I will think about it
me: thank you...I
Goodnews: (interrups me)...but I will want to hear it from the horses mouth.

I sugar-coated her with sweet words,(you know girls fall for what they hear) and left her...

I went to meet that paddy to give him the goodnews from goodnews(how lovely)...

Eze: oboi,how did it go??
Me: done and dusted
Eze: you sure?
Me: ofcus...you will have to meet her tomorrow during break and get her
Eze: thank you...you be oga ooo

I just left it for him....the next day he told him she accepted...

That was how I became the lover guy...as my guys will call me....'cause I hooked and brought people together...within and outside the class...

But then something happened....

I was set up by my guys........................................................

[/b]

to be continued.......
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by MrCork: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2016
jerrywill:
This is my first story and write up,so please bear with me....your critisism,corrections and contributions are welcomed and will be appreciated...thank you.

My name is Jeremiah(don't ask for surname)...I am average in hight,though some will say I'm short...chocolate(abi dark) in complexion...slim(but normal) with a big afro...

I am known to be shy when it comes to girls,but I am a badoo in the game oo...this story was a result of a beautiful girl,Goodness by name,showed up in my neighbourhood(a new girl she was) and played down on my guys...a group of five...that never looses any girl they went after.

This girl played the hard to get to the extent it provoked the bad Jerry in me to showcase...and so it went this way...

to be continued.......

angry
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by MrCork: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2016
jerrywill:

to be continued.......

..ermm bro.....romance section is for chasing women...kindly move yo story to poem section.!!((no oofense)) angry

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 6:07am On Sep 06, 2016
MrCork:

..ermm bro.....romance section is for chasing women...kindly move yo story to poem section.!!((no oofense)) angry

bros...calm down and follow....action to come will tell where it belongs
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Continued.........

[b] one morning, I came to school as the good-bad boy to learn because I have no work for the day(to arrange girls for guys) only to hear something desturbing....

Bright: oboy...Jerry whatsup??
Me: fine oo...how is it na??
Bright: its fine and not fine
me: what is not fine na??
Bright: you have not heard about your hookup??

Which hookup?? Have some of these guys I arrange girls for been caught that I was mentioned?? I was afraid as expel,flog( I hate to be flogged),work and my parents getting to hear it ran through my mind....

Me: what do you mean??
Bright: I heard Obi, Eze and Nze have connect you to Gift...
Me: which gift??
Bright: ss2 gift na...they said they want to know how bad you are

I was releaved that it has nothing to do with teachers or principal....but wait, I am hooked up?? I became scared again...yes I do arrange girls for guys, but I have never in my life asked a girl out,not once....

Bright: and you are to meet her today to talk to her yourself...
Me: eehh...

I am not ready for all this...I will just shake it off....I have not spoken with her or to her before as just school mate not to talk of chase...no way

Bright: Jerry??
Me: eehmm
Bright: what are you thinking??
Me: nothing... I will talk later

I was restless during lessons....as soon as I heard the sound of the bell for break time...I ran out of the school to avoid any contact with those guys or Gift.....

I came back after break...gave no face to anybody...and as soon as the school over bell was rung...I goom off.... I came home to do some thinking because I can't fall my hands and I can't do this....

The next day.......

I did the same...running and hiding...that it became some what ovious that I am afraid...who cares...
After a week of the hide and seek... I became the talk of the week....every where I enter I will hear, " Jerry of all people is afraid of Gift...he has been running from her cus of hook up...he can't face her..." more rubishes were said about me....shai, what is this??why have this people brought shame to me?? And this Gift have been parading her self ever since like the new president..... I must do some to save my head...

I went to meet her one on one to stop the rubish....

Me: senior Gift
Gift: Jerry
me: whatsup
Gift: I'm fine...I heard you had something to tell me...and
me: (interrups)...that is why I am here...actually( I tried not to be nervous but its not working)...it is...eehhmm....I ehhmm...
Gift: I see your not to bold to talk... I have to go

she left me and went to her class making me look stupid( ofcus I am stupid to behave that way)....

Boooomm...... It spred every where like celebrity news... She shared what happened?? Holy shit....this girl must pay.....

I will show her the real me....

The follwoing week I manned up to clear this thing...

Gift: you wanted to talk to me...here I am

[/b]

to be continued......
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Continued......

[b] we all know that girls fall for what they hear....and that is what I will do to make her fall...ofcourse with a little emotiona attached to it....

Me: yes, you know....I have never fallen in love like this before, I do runs for people but when I got to see you, I don't know what came over me.... I can no longer concentrate, I always think about you that when ever I see you, my heart leap for joy that my legs could not carry me...

I lift up my eyes to see her reaction and lo....the girl is blushing for thsi rubbish I'm saying...that means a go ahead....

Me: you are the moon that sheds like in my darkness...the sun that shines in my mourning...the star that twinkle its light over my cries...

I pursed to look at her again....the girl has been carried away..."maybe she likes me and is falling cus she have been expecting this to happen" I thought to myself...

Me: will you be my missing rip??
Gift: yes... I will

"she has fallen for it...no more pride whatsoever" I said to myself smiling...

With the yes, I gave her a romantic hug to affirm what has happened....

ofcourse the news must pread...(you guys know I am now a celeb. Ni).....and pals congretulated me and I got respect from school and class mate.....

We dated for the whole of second term without any event....only romantic hugs and handing (holding her on her waist and others)
this things got to the front page like nairaland....Jerrywill is not active romantically......

" another thing I will AVENGE...after avenging her first move and winning her over...."

avenge number one--- achieved
avenge number two--- loading

" I must show this Gift of a girl something she will remember me for" I said to myself thinking about what is trending....

I had already told her (Gift) that we will meet after school for a discussion since we have not have enough time with each other the past two weeks..... I told my pals to wait after school for what they will see....

I met Gift after the school appeared scanty....

Me: "Gift...you know how much I missed you...talking to you,touching you and holding hands with you..." I said caressing her hair...
Gift: I missed you too
me: I just wish we can remain here like this...

The caressing became intensed....from touch her hair...slowly to touching her face....down to the shoulders....and I can hear her breathing pace increasing....

I slowly bent my head towards her face, my left hand is already on her face....our lips met and I began kissing her intimately and passionately...she responded to the kiss and we are kissing fast and hungrily....we kissed for few minutes before I french kissed her licking her lips with my tongue...my tongue is now at the bottom lip and she gave way for a suck....

We kissed a little more...my left hand slowly left her face and is now pressing on her boobs...slowly and then hard and hot...."aahh...eerhh.....hmmmm" the meon escaped her mouth... I pressed on her boobs, playing with her swallon,erected nipples...they felt nice in my palm....

Still kissing and pressing... I moved her to the wall of the school...my unused right hand has now located her butts,pressing them like me moulding fufu...

I did more kissing and handling of her breast not minding ofcus her intense breathing and sweat...pressing hard on her breast... I located her V-lake( vergina ), I rubbed them through her clothe... I continued with the action...

"I am wasting time" I thougt to myself...

My shirt was no where to be found.... I loosen her buttons, released the bra and in no time my mouth located the plummy breast as I sucked the milk out of the... I sucked on one and pressed the other to life..." ooo....yeee....aahhh..." the sounds keeps increasing but I was too concentrated like acid that I paid no attention to her meons....

In no time her shirt is up... I felt her V-lake through her dripping panty...."God...help your son...".... I kept pressing the boobs as my middle finger found its way into her pussy..."ooo....eeeeh....arrrh...Jerry....God...Jerry..." she kept the noise as I kept finger bleeping... In,out,in,out I kept increasing the pace as she increase her noise....

[/b]

to be continued......
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Continued.....

[b] I increased the pace as I finger bleeped her hard...." I am a virgin boy....how do I go about bleeping this girl??" I thought to myself....

You know the way it is that when you are in that good mood, you tend to forget who you are and where you are......

I turned her around and made her hold unto the desk pushing her ass forward...I lifted her skirt and with my finger,I pushed her panty to one side and I located her pussy... In no time in went into her(you know nobody will teach you where that spot is located)....

"kpah kpah kpah...." I was hammering as fast as I can....while she was moaning with her legs shaking and vibrating.....

I felt like peeing after just five minute..."what is this??" I asked myself...well I can't pee in her so I pulled out..."oh... I was about to release..." was what came my mind...

I felt like a baby....to cover up, I began handling her boobs with one hand as I played with her butts with the other.... And I went in the second time...

We jerk as we heard a phone ring...

Gift: o...its my phone..

I was still inside her moving with small pace...

Gift: I have to go now....mama calls...
Me: I pulled out and put on my clothes...as she did same...
Gift: "we will continue next time" she said smiling...

I gave her a peg and let her go...ofcourse not before giving her boobs a sqeeze....

I went out the school gate and "Jerrywill!!....Jerrywill!!!..." I heard my name...it was those nonesense class mates of mine...well I told them to wait and see the AVENGE....

I told them what they needed to know and they comfirmed it as they saw gift few minute ago looking like one who just received...

no other oppurtunity came until friday....

Prifects went class by class after break announcing we will not learn again for the day because teachers and prefects will be having meeting up until dismissal hours...that means ' do as you like and go home when you are tired '....

Ajebo children started going home... Kpako like me remained in school to have fun na... Its week end sef....

"Jerrywill..." I heard Gift calling me... I turned and went to her...
We huged

me: bae how you??
Gift: boo... I'm fine and you
me: I should be fine 'cause I'm with you
Gift: when will you go home??
Me: when you wanto go...we'll go together
Gift: so you are doing nothing right??
Me: yea... Just with my guys...

She held my hand and we started going... I kept quit and followed...she took me out the gate...now I need to ask where we are heading to...

Me: where are we going to??
Gift: to my house ofcourse... Don't you want to know my house??
Me: ah... I want to...but what of your parents?? ( who wan jam pesin mama...watin I wan tell am sey I come do for her house )
Gift: no problem about them....my dad travelled and my mum went to work and will not be back until six in the evening....so??
Me: ok.. Lets go..

We talked on our way to her house...talking about ourselves families and stuffs like that....it is there I knew that her mother is a police...

We got close to the house( I got to know because she said so) and she brought up what I have been avoiding since....( you guessed right )....

Gift: how was it the last time we f**ked??
Me: it was awesome... You were nice
Gift: you are a bad guy too ooo
me: how na??
Gift: I thought you know nothing about s*x..
Me: them dey learn am as subject for school??....you too is very bad na...

"We are there" she said as she opened a blue gate... We went in and I met a nicely built but simple house... I got to know was a four bedroom...

We got in and she offered me a sit... I sat
she got me a drink and got changed...

Me: "you guys got a nice place" I said as she walks to the direction of a room I think was hers
Gift: "thank you" she said as she walked into the room...

I surveyed the house(like Igbo men) and did little calculation(like Ikwere guys)....

She came out from her room...putting on a shirt above her knee and a sleeveless singlet-like top...

I quickly checked her out and.....

[/b]

to be continued......

Manage this one for now till I come your way again...very soon
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Continued......

[b] I sharply checked her out starting from her top....

She was putting on a singlet and her boobs were visible to me, hanging on her chest and looking like they have been pumped.... I also noticed the nipple erected and visible through the clothe...

Her shirt was above the knee.... I couldn't help but notice her well moulded butts.... I xrayed her and I saw no lines signifying her pants... "is she pantless??" I asked myself.... There must be something coming...

I was so lost thst I never knew when I split drinks on my clothe....

"oo sorry" she said walking up to me and cleaning it off...

Her hand is now cleaning my chest...and she clean it slowly....(you sure know the result )....

My body reacted to what she was doing and my d*ck is moving up and down in press-up manner...

I could not take it again so I slowly placed my hands on her face, lifted her head and planted a kiss on her lips... She didn't respond at first... But she gave in and we began kissing turning our head from left to right and to the centre...

My hand located her waiste and I pulled her on me as I adjusted myself on the chair....

We kissed for few minutes before battling and pulling off of clothes began....

In no time we were unclad,she lying on me....

She slowly slid down my body,kissing from my chest down to my stomach....

She knelt down looking at my c*ck....

"is she gonna suck me??.... I haven't experienced that before...how is it gonna feel??..." my brainless head kept talking to itself....ofcourse not me because I sure want to know how it feels...

"hmmm....oohh...." was what left my mouth as I felt my dick inside a wet,warm hole....

I looked up to find her sucking me.... It felt down good.... Sending shievers all over my body...

She sucked so good... And how did she know how to do it??( jamb question I guess).... I felt my balls squeeze and my seeds running through my dick......

I released in her mouth...and she didn't pour it out...God!...

I stood up and positioned her in the doggy style and went in from behind.... I was slow at first (as cherrybrown will like it) and increased my pace going in and out...

"ooh....ahhh...hmmm..." were the sounds excaping our mouth mixing the " kpah kpah..." the sound you hear from the clapping of groin and butt...lol

I bleeped her as hard as ozila taught me.... Ten minutes and I haven't cum( I felt like a champion 'cause it my first time)...

I cum after fifteen minutes....

My dick came back to life after few stroke from Gift....

She asked to ride me.... And I lay on the chair with my dick pointing to the heavens asking God for more longitivity and strength to bleep this Gift of a girl...

She came ontop...directed my dick inside her pussy....balanced her legs on the sofa.....and 'up' 'down' 'up' 'down' she went,my dick sliding in and out her pussy...

We Bleep for like ten-fifteen minutes before changing position....

This time she lay on the sofa facing me....opened her legs wide like one that want to put to bed.... God!...this is(was) my first time of seeing a real wet pussy....it looked attractive... God can create too oooh....

I inserted my dick inside her pussy hole entering slowly.... In and out I went....

I became furrios all of a sudden... I began digging her first that if you are to count my stroke,you will skip some...if ritababe like make she vex, bitterleafsoup go support me...

I was so fast that gift began shouting I slow down(like sey na men at work--- slow down...lol)... I know send oo...

I continued...."fiaahp..." my dick came out her pussy... What happened??...

I was surprised...and I became even more surprised as I saw her release something like fluid.... Oooh, girls too do release?? Ok oo, I've known that one...

I went in again as I enjoyed that position more.... I went in and out fast again(as I been see expocreek dey do one day)....

We were in heaven....it was so sweet this time that we both climax and released.....

"to release too is strength ooo"..... I lay on her tiredly and my dick was still inside of her....

"what!!!...." was what we heard as her door open....

It was her............

[/b]

to be continued......

Good morning to you all inside this thursday.....

Wishing uniport aspirants goodluck for their screening exercise......

1 Like

Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2016
please oooo....encourage me with likes and comments so that I will know I am writing for people and not myself......

Thank you......
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by ozila(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
na when I teach you?
no spoil me abeg ride on sha I dey feel you.
you for put am for sexaulity section
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
ozila:
na when I teach you? no spoil me abeg ride on sha I dey feel you. . . . you for put am for sexaulity section
haha.... Na you be my boss na...
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Continued.....

[b] "what!!!" is what we heard as her door opened...

It was her police office mother....

We both turned to face the police office or should I say her mother...any one of them should be correct,,,shabi no be lie??

"what the hell is going on here??" the voice of the police officer(Gift's mother) barked at us....who should answer first...

Me: I am very sorry ma....
Gift's mother: will you shut the hell up??
Me: sorry ma... It is a mistake ma
Gift's mother: so this is what you have been doing in my house??
Me: *been doing ke?? Does she know me sef?? Abi have she seen me before??* (surprise written all over my face...

I was expecting Gift to say something,defend me altleast...but she seens dumbfolded or what is she doing keeping silent??....

She finally spoke....

Gift: mummy.......
Me: (you better speak up fast before....)
Gift: she forced himself on me....
Me: (what the hell is she saying??)
Gift: I tried my best but could not stop him....

You should know what will happen next... I was not just accused... I was reported to a mother and a police woman....

I will not disclose my torture and experience in the cell....

The worst being my parents not doing anything to help me.... But I came out....that will be a story for another day.....

[/b]

to be continued......

1 Like

Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by ritababe(f): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
ozila:
na when I teach you?
no spoil me abeg ride on sha I dey feel you.
you for put am for sexaulity section

go update yours na
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2016
this story has now worth my followation

Nice work jerrywill
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2016
mass mention

lamideee (f ), frederick22 (m ), optional1 ( f), DRISKLEF(m), islamlade ( f ), spartacusdove(m), JayZeus( m), tonyedouglas (m), Zamxiro( m), wristbangle ( m), SuperSuave( m), Explorers( m), Tallysmallz (f ), lanicky( f ), KingRex1 , pulsa(m), Atlantian, LarrySun( m), TonyeBarcanista (m), CUM4WHAT (m), ladycomfort ( f ), HIPROFILE( m), Happiness87 (f ), hfinest1 (m), Dygeasy (m), KingTom ( m), TechLector (m), Okworigeorge (m), Andyblaze, NwaJesusteete( m), oluwasunshine( f ), oladele1988 ( m), Mordyb, JB01( m), MCJIKEL22 (m ), Elemo45 (m ), piicity (m), samdolad( m), yungrashee (m), muyex1 (m), Leader04 (m), Jomfyyoung ( m), mackzydon9 ( m), FuroGintle (m), chevkosticks (m), glimpse33 , Fearcom( m), leki10 (m ), calfranc( m), Dahjhi , chinwaji (m), rudestmcblaze (m), asomatc( m), elantraceey ( f), Princessderaa ( f ), LOUIS6 (m ), born2fuckpussy , poweredcom( m), prinok7 ( m), cridbak(m), uniqueboi ( m), brightec (m ), zopaks , tommy2912 ( m), aro1 ( m), bustageek, Yush (m), Cholls ( m), Saorchy( m), stephanos, rudepen( m), skysailor(m ), nonny400 (m ), ibroauthen (m), cafedeluv ( m), frankyfipps(m ), akpumping7720 ( m), hitleraldof ( m), SageNaruto ( m), chefremy(m ), adeekiti , justjify ( m), BRAVSOUL( m), Amuram ( m), varean (m), player007 (m), Mrbee21 ( m), ifex370 ( m), 400billionman , mrpackager( m), dissskirt, smsshola ( m), moscyt(m ), Pyroclast(m), somoyesoji (m), folaflo, Icekeeng (m ), xpac01 ( m), honfreeman (m), Angelou (m), Greyworld , kkoreday (m), shaneroberts26 ( m), tunezvic( m), choix007 ( m), BushidoBlue( m), folajoseph( m), chilordson( m), Harkindeylee( m), DeMaestro1 (m), Samuel2337 (m), westsyde92 , Drizzle007 (m ), hunter21(m ), chris2h ( m), Damscrob(m), joeanointing (m), ABbless( m), farukuf05 ( m), tocin44 (m), adedablessedone (m), freezycharly (m), IamMrNoble( m), rhapzidy (m), snazzy5050 (m ), scentmarlc (m), YINKS89 ( m), silverdam( m), iamrealdeji (m), ademoladeji ( m), McEwen (m), AndroBlaze, MzLaurel ( f), subbieD (f ), sochima1989 ( m), zanga420 , lalasticlala(m ), PastorAji (m), Sandydayz (f ), Cherlene (f ), webmaster0 (m ), haywhy59 ( m), b0rn2fuck ( m), Bolded , Mouth123 ( m), OAM4J , Afam4eva (m), jackpot( f ), funnanya , donwise1 (m ), peeparty ( m), tociano009 ( m), donkelz (m), crazysaint( m), ismokeweed( m), RoyalPearl (f ), JayKayMaybachz (m ), flow1759 , adusco ( m), tosyne2much (m ), madnesscom (m ), chucky234 (m), emperor94( m), kazzi11 (m), feb4real , oluseyiforjesus (m), jbdasilva( m), mrbillz( m), Jok3r (m), Bright360 ( m), sam13(m), SirVictory , seunoni34 ( m), mitshell, DJEhimond (m), Meeky( m), delerx( m), Femistico ( m), goldentee (m ), Marksule ( m), priestken1 (m), IamSimi(m), heritage4lyf (m ), ROZZAYY (f ), obaayo2 , Coolval222 ( m), fuckerholic( m), Lagusta (m), Omoaregba ( m), davidflo( m), Mynd44, moneyhungry (m), real86 ( m), 360prince ( m), farano (f ), chimerase2 , arsetalks ( m), stag, nani667 , EzeRolex (m ), wunmi590 ( m), adekorlar ( m), joelpearl, Clemzy16( m), yurme ( m), Xsenga ( f ), snakie86, D9ty7 (m ), MachineX (m), Aghans ( m), scooby650 ( m), pickabeau1 , JOETYNO, DECOtech ( m), Science4me (m ), wedemboiz(m ), effyzie01 (m), ceo4eva , Taiwo20( m), born2lead01 , jjpp1 , onihaxy , lilhansome( m), moyarhtohbadt( f ), cupidhero (m), Evathyst( f), serenityspot83 (f ), vicadex07( m), steveyakk, TipMe , kingphilip (m ), hebex12(m ), eyezik3 ( m), Tinynita( f ), lekinz (m), ZUBY77 (m), Danpersie31 (m), adegwurulez ( m), Jman06 ( m), TONYE001 ( m), Therock5555( m), wisdomw (m ), kayemjay ( m), underage ( f), chistar01( m), Daniel2802 ( m), jaybee3 (m), MaziOmenuko , Ishilove , Seun( m)

Lets make it appen
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
its been a long time.....how do you guys do??

I have been very busy... Very very busy.....

But I promise to make it up to you guys this weekend....

Stay safe...invite pals....drop your comments.....click the like......and wait for more updates.....

#Jerrywill_da_poet
#NL
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by rudestmcblaze: 1:16am On Sep 19, 2016
expocreek:
mass mention

rudestmcblaze (m)
Lets make it appen
present sir
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Welcome back...

Continued....

[b]........episode three......

I don't know how it happened.... I saw myself in a room with MaryAnn(the new girl... I got to know from my scientific experiments) talking...

In the end I got to my feet. "time to go" I said.
MaryAnn stood too and walked to the door ahead of me. "thank you,I really enjoyed the time with you" she said

I kept an unreadable expression as I looked at her... I kept the gaze as I saw her weak and longing for me...

I could see her breast rising and falling as her breath shortened and her heartbaet thumped as her eyes remained rooted to mine...

I moved to her as my hand covered her breast her lips parted and moans excaped her mouth and her knees almost gave way... I gave her a sensuous caress and as my fingers tightened on her aching nipple she groaned aloud....

I watched her,never taking my eyes from her face as my hand moved over her breasts...she looked back at me,telling me with her eyes that I could do anything I pleased,anything at all...

I leaned forward...covered her mouth with mine and pushed my tongue deep inside....

Letting her go,I gazed at her again while taking the hem of her T-shirt and pulling it over her head....

I could feel her trembling as my hand travelled over her flimsy lace of bra...unable to wait she reached behind and unfastened the clasp...

As she bares herself,I looked down at her,brushing the backs of my fingers over her hard,protruding nipples,stooping to suck them,then I lift my head to look down at her face again...

"I want you to Bleep me," she whispered.

I hardened my jaw and before she knew what was happening....she was in my arms and I was kissing her with all urgency...

In seconds her clothes were on the floor and she was falling on her knees to give me a head...Mouth Gig...

I hekd her head as she sucked me,twisting her hair as I pushed my d*ck inside her throat...

Leaning over her,I ran my hands over her butts as I pushed my middle finger inside her she cried out and fell against me,clinging to me as the sensation tore through her body....

I pulled her to her feet,shoved her against the door and drove two fingers inside her wet,watery,hot pussy...."ooohh.....haaahaaa" was leaving her mouth....girls should know the feeling

I did the unimaginable to me.....

I lifted her up...wrapped her lega around my waist and pushed in my d*ck....bleeping her as fast as I could....

"ooooo.......jeeeezz...." she cried into my mouth as I gave her the f*ck of her life....entering with short,hard strokes....squeezing her butts and forcing her past all limits of sensation as I bleeped-bleeped her....

"ooh my God..." she murmured as I increased the length and speed of my strokes....

She dug her fingers into my shoulders...( I hate this act like you hate buhari)....pushed her boobs to my mouth....

I bet she was lost....as some of you are right now....

I carried her to the table...my cock was still buried inside her as I sucked her lips.....

I turned her...stretched her arms across the table....circled her waist with my hands...penetrated her from behind and rammed my homoerectus dick into her wet,juicy pussy with all forces...her orgasm gripped my dick as she tighting her hands on the table....

I felt her gasping for breath as I pushed my dick hard into her pussy....again....and again.....and again....

I then lifted her up...pressing her head back on my shoulders and burying my tongue in her mouth....

My hands were holding her boobs...pulling her nipples and moving to the join in her legs....with my fingers and my mouth and the savagery of my pounding hips I drew her orgasm out to the point were she could no longer stand....

She sank back against me and holding her as I exploded inside her...I stroked her and kissed her and pressed her to myself until I released my juice all inside her pussy...

Lifting her in my arms... I carried her through to the bed and laid her down....

I stood for a moment and looked down at her...watching her eyelids flutter and her boobs rise and fall in press-up manner....

We lay quietly and within minutes...she slept....
[/b]

to be continued....

Some of you are not trying at all... You cannot comment to encourage me....you cannot like and share....you cannot still invite people to come....

It is appearing that I am writing to myself and not to you..... I should then keep the tori to myself and write it in my brain and imagine in my mind....instead of putting it in writing and giving it to you.....

I dey vex wella ooo.... Una dey bring mora down like d way Buhari dey bring naira down....

Do something to show intrest abegi.....

1 Like

Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2016
Continued....

[b]
"Jerry.... Jerry....." the shout was loud enough to bring me back to life....

Was I dreaming or is it daydreaming?? It doesn't matter 'cause I did enjoy what my eyes and mind offered me.

It appeared so real..so real that I bet you'll be thinking how I got MaryAnn,the new girl...

"God..." excaped my mouth as it hit me it's all but me daydreaming...

"guy weytin dey sup na??..... This one wey you no even hear me when I been dey call you since" the boss of the crew said sitting with me....(are you wandering who the boss of the crew is Aaabaa... Its Junior na...)

me: "oboy, Junior howfar" I said giving him a hand for a shake...
We shook as I tried ignoring his question.
Junior: guy weytin dey sup na??
Me: no prob o

we did some discussions that I see as not neccessary to tell you...

After a while,he left and I went back to my brain...

"this girl that made me,the good guy,pastor evangelist Jerry to fantasize and daydream must be worth my time" my brain did the thinking...

"something must be....." the sentence was cut short authomatically as I saw her....you guessed right.... MaryAnn...

I checked the time and it read pass five...

I wanted to go and do what you think I should be doing... But the thing with me is.... I don't woo or chase girls just like that... I first give her a green light ( I think you should learn this method cus it's a good one )...

I went to work..... I did flirting.... Giving her the impression that I like her... I played the foolish lover that girls like....

as God or man will like it to be, I gained her attentio and we did some friend making...

I saw her one of the days and....

Me: beautiful girl
the new girl: hi
me: how you doing?
The new girl: I'm fine thank you and you
me: ( no be primary school be this oo...this fine thank you and you)... I'm very ok as long as I'm with you
the new girl: hmm
me: it seems you like me calling you beautiful girl in place of your name??
The new girl: no... I like My name... Call me MaryAnn or Mary will do... Ann is also ok
me: nice name....
MaryAnn: thank you
me: sorry... Are you two in one??
MaryAnn: as in how??
Me: as in Mary and Ann??
You did laugh to my stupidity...so she did also...
MaryAnn: lol.... Any how you see it..

We got to a place and it appear to be my bus stop...

We parted...ofcause not without her number ni....

[/b]

to be continued.....
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Continued.....

[b]
I am not like some guys that will just punch the buttons of there phone or is it the buttons on their screen?? And save it.... Is that all??

This mistake has been repeated made by guys.....

After collecting the number.... I flashed her there and then....

One thing is to get a number from a girl.... Another thing is to get a correct, right and real number from her....

You know that girls do like guys coming after then like flies to dirts....

It was confirmed that it was her real number....

guys... One thing is to preach... Another thing is follow up... This mistake is also another of guys errors...

I also don't like guys that want to impress a girl by doing the calling all alone.... Nto just that,but doing it like every time...

Give her some space.... Let her know that you've got a life outside her....make her feel that you've got some things to do outside always disturbing her...

Girls of this days see guys that behaving that way as useless and idle... They will get tired of you even though they will pretend they're still into you...

I did a good follow up....

I saw her one faithful day...

Me: Mary and Ann....
MaryAnn: hey Jerry
me: how you enjoying na?
MaryAnn: enjoying ke? In this place that Junior and his crew will not allow me rest...
Me: ( so this guys got to work?? That is I have to play up my game... But I have put every thing in place... I think I should strike in no time...)
MaryAnn: what should be done??
Me: I think you should tell your boyfriend oo... You know I'll love to help but I have no right to do anything... We are just friends and this is a work of more than friends... You know na
MaryAnn: aha... I am telling my boyfriend already na...

Is she serious?? Just like that??
It's not that I have ask her out oo

then I have to play her to telling me in details how she came to that conclusion....don't you think??

Me: me??... I kept a suprised but serious face
MaryAnn: don't tell me you don't like me.... I do have feelings for you even before we became friends...
Me: ( how is that?? I don't get her...do you??)
MaryAnn: I see you as a cool guy with dignity...respect...discipline...and not forgetting how handsome you are...
Me: is that so??
MaryAnn: the thing is... I've been waiting for you to make the move seens I got it that you like me and your too cool for me to say no...

I sighted "th crew" and I guess I should top my game now they are around...

They walked closer and closer and closer...

I faked a call...picked my phone and....

Me: hey whatsup??
....Silence...
Me: serious??
.....silence....
Me: ok... I'll be there in no time...
I hung up

"the crew" are now close to our sited position and I could sense the surprise as it was visible on there faces...

I played it very well.... I have to do something serious to weigh them off "my girl"...

I stood up... MaryAnn followed suit...

Me: sorry I have to go see some one... It's very important....
MaryAnn: ( she just kept a disappointed face...)
me: we'll meet when I am back...

I saw their steers.... So I wanted to widen there eyes....

I gave MaryAnn a quick peck on the cheek.... A point so close to her lips...

Ofcause you can Imagine the look on there faces....

I turned...gave them a victorious look and went the opposite way...

[/b]

to be continued.....

What do you think?? Did I do the right thing??let me know

1 Like

Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2016
.....continued

[b]
............. Episode four..........

"I have gone thus so far" I thought to my self as I lay down on my bed replaying how MaryAnn accepted to date me even though I've officially asked her out...

" now how do I go about this....in slow and steady pace or in a quicky??...." I heard me asking me....

Some guys will be like....' what nonesense is this niqqa thinking?? Go for what's inbetween those pretty legs of MaryAnn'

and others will be like....' Jerry...take it easy,steady and in an organised partern....'

still contenplating on the pace and speed to accelerate....

A memory popped up my brain like facebook messanger.....

"Queen....will you be my lover??" I roled the scrow of my heart and feelings to the girl I once loved and dated. She roled her eyes from one geographic location to another moving from northward all the way to the west...

I had loved this girl like nothing else ( agueably love or lust...it's your say ) I did what every other guy will do....

"yi....esss" she stressed the acceptance after few minutes of silence.

You know the way some girls will give you a list of do's and don't's.... She outlined her also...."do not do blah blah......" she gave her list as if it's dowery list...

What got my attention was..."don't bring in 'sex' and no kissing..." she dropped the last item on the list....

Yeah... I reacted the way you did....but I later adhere to her do's and don't's

"if that's what it'll take me to date you..no problem.... I will keep to your rules my Queen" I said placing one hand on my chest,swinging the other in the air as I bow to her the way our Nollywood actors do...lol

things were great with us not until she began showing being tired of me cus of my lack of romance and dullness and slow response in romantic envolvement......

I planned to take it slow and steady but still putting her rules at the forefront.....

**********fast forward******

"the Queen of my life.... The moon that shines in my dark night.... The sun that brightens my day....the star that twinkles it's loving light on me...." I blessed her with sweet poetic words....ofcus I'm a poet, so I should know how to do that very well....

I kept on giving her ears and heart what will intrest the as I played with her hair, running my romantic fingers on her face...

She kept smiling and blushing to my words as she laid her head on my leg....

I continued with what I was doing increasing the romance of my hand.... Neglecting what was going on in her head,mind,heart,imagination and the increased breathe rate that matched with the up and down movement of her boobs....

Remember her rules of "no sex no kissing?" yeah I do keep to rules 'cause I am a good guy for any girl...

As the minutes ticked by the romance in the air increased.

She changed her resting position of facing upwards to facing my belly...

Ofcus you should what that means...

In no time I felt her hand moved to my pants zip location, the location of my dick or you call it cock.... I felt her rubbing it causing it to jerk up, nodding to the pleasure it is recieving....

I stepped my game.... I place my right hand on on of her big round and well pumped boobs and began handling... Pressing it at intervals and giving her rock hard nipple nice squeeze simultaneously... While the other hand romantically stroled down from her chest to her belly giving little pinch when necessary and a soft sqeeze at the appropriate time...

I was so lost in the act that I did not know when my dick excaped it's cage out to the world...

She gave my dick a professional massage stroking it inbetween like a porn star....

She did it so well that precum began to excape the little opening at the tip of my dick... I felt so good that I began to give suppreassed moans indicating my pleasure...

I also was doing her good as I have unhook her bra and was now handling her bear softly rounded boobs..... The other hand was at its best in her kitty-kat, finding its way under skirt...penetrating her panties that were already moist with her juice.... And was rubbing it with all romanticness (forgot the grammer abeg) with slow pace...

I increased my velocity for a better romantic acceleration....

It was so intense that she began to vibrate....fucking my hand rotating her glory hole...

And she broke down giving out loud moans as she began releasing her juice on my romantic hand.... Causing my dick to ache as it longs for her pussy...

I continued as she kept up with the release... I saw myself fucking her hand that was holding my grown dick..

God!!! It felt so good....

[/b]

........to be continued

........br right back.....
Re: The New Girl....jerry's Avenge by jerrywill(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
.......continued

........welcome back

[b]
God!!! It felt so good.

"with what that had happened, she will soon be begging for my dick" I thought in my head. "but don't forget her 'no sex no kissing' rule so soon..." my head replied, bringing my sex filled soul down to zero level. "and I have been so good in keeping people's rules...you're not gonna break this one" my head continued.

"oh" the word left my mouth without my permission. I don't know if I sounded sexy because she moaned.

"hmm...you were damn hot. I never knew you're this sexy..." she said as she stroked my dick back to life.

I just kept still and quiet as I waited for her next move.

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me" she said standing to her feet. She got up and gave me a seducing look with her lust-filled eyes.

I kept my cool as her 'no sex no kissing' law kept ringing alarm in my head.

One button after another she removed from her clothe as she continued with her sexy looks licking her lips with moans excaping her mouth.

Her clothe slipped down her body. She went on to gently remove her already unhooked bra from under her breast with her lust-filled eyes gazing at me.

She was now bear from above her waist.

Next was her skirt. She located the zip at the back of the skirt, still fixing her gaze on me.

She pulled the zip down and allowed the skirt to fall off her waist. She stepped out of the skirt and gave me a better view of her hips and wet,sexy,long legs.

She gave me a lustful stare as she stylishly pulled down her already moist pantie off her full hips.

She pulled down her pantie bitting her lips seductively.

She is now totally unclad in front of me.

The view was good enough to have effect on me as it is having on you.

What next?? The real deal ofcourse... It's time for bleeping...it's sex time.

************ flash back ************

************ a week before this day...

[/b]

..........to be continued

..........be right back

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. / Bizarre New Christmas Trend Sees Women Decorating Their Boobs (pics) / Zilch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.