Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage (9314 Views)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 4:14am On May 01, 2017
After letting go of my ex girlfriend completely. i decided to come online just to feel comfortable and behold i met this girl on facebook and she decided to come spend some days with me. i thought she was beautiful since she was far from her profile pix. she was damn ugly but not extremely ugly...though, she got big boobs (some how slack) and big fat ass. i was discourage when i saw her but i had to played along with her because i never wanted her to feel bad.

she was Hot and wanted us to have sex. i brought out my condom and she said i shouldnt used it. i told her i can never sex her raw and i sex her with condom..i was perceiving odor that smelled like rotten garbage while sexing her deep pussy that looked like well. this girl pussy stinks when we had sex..

i cant wait to send her back to where she is coming from and girls on social medias are not what they seem to be..i am done with hooking up with girls on social media..

guys have u ever sex a girl and you percieve a very bad odor...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 4:28am On May 01, 2017
grin

Why the hell u didnt give her own medicine...maybe soak ur finger in her "rotten" pussay and let her suck ur finger grin

In this kind of situation u shud know whats up. wink

13 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 4:48am On May 01, 2017
It is safe to safe to conclude that 3 out of every 5 girls have this aweful condition. Too bad... Sometimes I wonder if they even know.

20 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by dingbang(m): 5:59am On May 01, 2017
I know how it feels bro... These girls just want to bring disease into one's life.. Pls send d dirty skunk away

12 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by brownhawk: 6:10am On May 01, 2017
lawd have mercy. I've never experienced smelly pussy. they are usually OK cos I always request for a bath

3 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 6:18am On May 01, 2017
brownhawk:
lawd have mercy. I've never experienced smelly pussy. they are usually OK cos I always request for a bath

she took her bath before we had sex...maybe she didnt wash her pussy well..

1 Like

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 6:19am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
I know how it feels bro... These girls just want to bring disease into one's life.. Pls send d dirty skunk away

i am doing that right away
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by brownhawk: 6:20am On May 01, 2017
enuk80:

she took her bath before we had sex...maybe she didnt wash her pussy well..
probably but again I won't deny the fact that some pussy naturally stink because u say this one smells like rotten trash
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by dingbang(m): 6:21am On May 01, 2017
enuk80:

i am doing that right away
please do.. And make sure her none of her stuff is in ur house.. These girls are very ready to cause commotion in ur life.. Thank God u didn't even have sex without condom because you would have contracted a very big STD..

8 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2017
brownhawk:
probably but again I won't deny the fact that some pussy naturally stink because u say this one smells like rotten trash

yes u r right...most pussy stink naturally..Lord have mercy on us guys...

6 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
please do.. And make sure her none of her stuff is in ur house.. These girls are very ready to cause commotion in ur life.. Thank God u didn't even have sex without condom because you would have contracted a very big STD..

i dey tell u..she was just too desperate and this got me scared

3 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 6:26am On May 01, 2017
enuk80:

It shouldn't and those that do is because she didn't wash or she has BV. The vagina should have NO smell once cleaned.

1 Like

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by brownhawk: 6:29am On May 01, 2017
enuk80:

Amen o cos after all the trouble most girls would make a guy go through we don't deserve another form of punishment.

1 Like

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by segebase(m): 6:29am On May 01, 2017
u should have EPP wash d pucci self

2 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 6:37am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why the hell u didnt give her own medicine...maybe soak ur finger in her "rotten" pussay and let her suck ur finger grin

In this kind of situation u shud know whats up. wink

I wanted doin that but was never comfortable with the odor since it stinks.putting my hand there is like putting my hand in a public latrine

5 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 6:38am On May 01, 2017
segebase:
u should have EPP wash d pucci self

u won kill me..i was never comfortable
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by SafeDavid(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2017
BlackAfrican:
It is safe to safe to conclude that 3 out of every 5 girls have this aweful condition. Too bad... Sometimes I wonder if they even know.

This your statistics ehn! grin

I experienced it once and it was an awful one. I almost choked off the smell and couldn't do nada.

2 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2017
SafeDavid:

This your statistics ehn! grin

I experienced it once and Danny it was an awful one. I almost choked off the smell and couldn't do nada.

thank God u have experienced it before and u no how bad it is...

2 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Vicolan: 6:45am On May 01, 2017
Come have not smell such odour b4 but wait you later suck the pussy or not ? Tell me d truth ooo and shame the devil
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2017
Vicolan:
Come have not smell such odour b4 but wait you later suck the pussy or not ? Tell me d truth ooo and shame the devil

i didnt suck her pussy neither did i allowed her to give a BJ. I stopped her from kissing me

4 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 6:59am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
he fvcked d rotten pussy. Tomorrow another gal will suck dat dick... Enuk80 Na thunder go tear dat dick... Rubbish... Why wont Russians and Ukrainians see us as diseased motherfuckers...

1 Like

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by dingbang(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2017
Smallville10:
he fvcked d rotten pussy. Tomorrow another gal will suck dat dick... Na thunder go tear dat dick... Rubbish... Why wont Russians and Ukrainians see us as diseased motherfuckers...
lol chill... He used protection...
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by dingbang(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2017
By the way enuk80 where is the girl from
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 7:01am On May 01, 2017
She has bacterial vaginitis, this infection causes the vagina to smell like rotten fish. Most times Its as a result of multiple sexual partner.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 7:02am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
lol chill... He used protection...
he should run from dirty pussy... Its a place worse dan d lake of fire

2 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 7:03am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
She has bacterial vaginitis.
Goodmorning. Professor MissCuppy
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 7:03am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
By the way enuk80 where is the girl from
afonja
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 7:04am On May 01, 2017
Smallville10:
Goodmorning. Professor MissCuppy
Morning.
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by dingbang(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2017
Smallville10:
he should run from dirty pussy... Its a place worse dan d lake of fire
my brother... I have stopped inviting random girls to my house oo.. Before I invite succubus.. Lol.. From now henceforth I must really know a girl in and out before allowing her into my house let alone spending d weekend..

2 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by ChiefSweetus: 7:05am On May 01, 2017
This thread is bants!!! grin

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 7:07am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
She has bacterial vaginitis, this infection causes the vagina to smell like rotten fish. Most times Its as a result of multiple sexual partner.

BV is a result of ph imbalance which leads to the bad bacteria over growing. Simple things like washing your knickers with perfumed power or washing the vagina with soap causes it. It's not through multiple sex partners, that would be an STD (if you don't use condoms or it breaks)

Just a lil FYI for you smiley

7 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 7:09am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
my brother... I have stopped inviting random girls to my house oo.. Before I invite succubus.. Lol.. From now henceforth I must really know a girl in and out before allowing her into my house let alone spending d weekend..
thank God u change d mind set... If not maybe one day u go just nack one fine babe one day and d next morning u wakeup by d riverside...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / "No Bra In Here" Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (phot / What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.