Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. (4843 Views)

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Bella please help me judge this case I have always suspected they both have something even before we started dating but he always deny.

When I come to the compound I will greet everyone and they will answer but not her she does not talk to me but I don’t even mind.

Last week I didn’t tell my man I was coming, I came back from work very late and I could not go home so I decided to go to his place and behold she was sitting leg spread tying just wrapper and watching television when I entered she hiss and said to my man haa I think you told me she’s not coming today na I for no come.

My head wanted to explode but I keep my calm drop my bag and take my bath, when we wanted to sleep I begged him to tell me the truth he said there’s nothing between them that there was a time he was really broke and couldn’t even eat that she helped him a lot till he got back on his feet and since then they become close.

Bella I do not believe him and I think they both have something together please how do I confront her to tell me the truth.

Talk2Bella.

I cannot judge your case but I can only give you a piece of advice dear, it is not your duty to confront another woman over your man; you have no particular business with this lady why would you want to embarrass yourself?

You have asked your man and he says there’s nothing, why not go along with that at the moment until he’s given you a reason not to, the lady in question might feel entitled to him but it’s not your place to stamp your presence in her face, your man is supposed to do that but I understand where he’s coming from he doesn’t want to seem rude to someone who once offered help to him.

When you go visiting mind your business, don’t familiarize yourself with the neighbors as they will only whisper doubts into your heart, don’t pay your man surprise visits especially when you don’t trust him this is one way to an instant heartbreak and as for the lady please stop the ass licking, she obviously doesn’t like you so stop trying so hard, don’t greet her, don’t talk to her and when next you see her in his house respect yourself as it isn’t your house, like it or not you’re a visitor until he legally makes you his wife.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/11/i-think-my-man-is-sleeping-with-our.html

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2016
crap undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2016
Bella, pay him a surprise visit when you don't trust him anymore...it will eventually clear your doubt.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by klassykute(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2016
m thinking dis op is d dame person wit d ish.... well trynna love him more nd talk to him abt it .. see his reaction.. dnt ho trynna catch him . cos if u dey look for smtin u ho find plenyt smtun trust mi

1 Like

Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by ouzo1(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Look for better native doctor...I fit give u my own native doctor number sef
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by unapapadeycraze: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2016
he is fvcking her.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2016
What nonsense! He is definitely enjoying the benefits of the neighbour she is the other woman.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by otipoju(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2016
She should keep trusting him until he dashes her HIV abi?
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by banme(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Lie lie story undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmm if u think he is sleeping with her then he is. Trust ur instincts.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
It is Krystal clear that something isn't right....

It is either your man is already cheating on you or just an inch distance from doing it...

I think you should make a secret investigation..... That's if you are ready to know and withstand the truth smiley

1 Like

Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by crackhouse(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
This advice didn't go down well with me at all.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Bella I do not believe him and I think they both have something together please how do I confront her to tell me the truth.
Hmmm.... I guess the truth is what she wants to hear.... nothing else would do. If the man had a relationship with the neighbour she would never be in the picture.... the guy wouldn't have her coming over to his house.... the neighbour would not leave so quietly. I can see why the neighbour can't stand her.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by njiasi30(f): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
crackhouse:
I thot I was d only one... grin
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Talk2Bella(f): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
crackhouse:

You can add yours smiley
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by cricifixo: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Babe I hate to break it to you but your guy dey shine that congo meat. The good news is that you are his main chic & the okpeke na the side chic
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by StupidYorubaFool: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
talk2bella when will u post your own story so we'll advise you.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by chidextec: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
the guy is 4uking her day and night. Case Closed wink
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by dingbang(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
grin lwkmd! Make I hear if she get mind post am..
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by ifyan(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wait did you still need baby to cry to you that your bobo Dr enjoy something outside.

Hmmm ladies
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by StupidYorubaFool: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
grin lwkmd! Make I hear if she get mind post am..
how old that Bella be sef?
I for like bang am
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
how old that Bella be sef?
I for like bang am
ur prick go loss insyd ooooo cheesy
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by StupidYorubaFool: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
ur prick go loss insyd ooooo cheesy
for real so she don born
she fit clock 40 ooo.
na mama o
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
for real so she don born
she fit clock 40 ooo.
na mama o
grin u wicked...
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by bisoye11(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
You want 8 inches dick but you can't have it all alone dear.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

I have o grin
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by StupidYorubaFool: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I have o grin
one question ma'am pls and I'll need a straight answer.. please how old are you and are you married?? anticipating your response.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Eddodoh(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
one question ma'am pls and I'll need a straight answer..
please how old are you and are you married??
anticipating your response.
In this question lies so many trouble waiting to explore.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
one question ma'am pls and I'll need a straight answer..
please how old are you and are you married??
anticipating your response.

Not married yet clocking 25 soon
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by deedondavi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
** But I keep my calm **
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Somebody should call 911 or 727, maybe they can help with this inflammable situation.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Eddodoh(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
The truth is that only few guys would leave with a cute and beautiful lady in the same house and not be having some kind of fun. Check Here To Confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot / I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House – Young Lady Cries / See What My Girl Gave To Me To Eat!!!! PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.