Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,399 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years (3204 Views)

Kenya Lady Shocks Her Followers As She Livestreamed Herself Having Sex With Man / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame / Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Sanchez01: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is probably the most chilling confession heard in recent time. It's true that there is nothing new under the sun, but for a lady to admit that she has been sleeping with her biological father for four years is unimaginable. The boyfriend, who found out about the incest used a radio presenter to expose the 25-year old lady who admitted that she has always been jealous of her mother, because her father is hot and good in bed.

She even confessed spending a week in a posh hotel with her father in Mombas, the second largest city in Kenya.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ajz7ydhe3zgz7je/AUD-20160905-WA0003_medium_quality.mp3
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by youngest85(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
I dnt c anytn wrong in dat....

If sex is done in agreement btwn 2 ppl, den 'its nothing!
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Damn. Is this staged? I don't get it. She was like what the hell then in a split second, she was very okay to talk about it. Well. I'm indifferent to incest. Their life really.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:

So committing "Incest" is now an agreement & nothing to you

May God help you
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Sanchez01: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:

You see your life in HD angry undecided

I just pray you don't say you're joking afterwards when people start drawing immediate scenarios from around you.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mumu father and mumu pikin
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:

mumu man
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by generalbush(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is it not Kenya??
Anything is allowed there...
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Poo happens.
Even btw blood siblings.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:
Is it not Kenya??

Anything is allowed there...
In this act Nigeria is not exempted....lets keep sentiment aside.

1 Like

Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by generalbush(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:
In this act Nigeria is not exempted.

Are you from Kenya?
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Are you from Kenya?
I need not be a Kenyan to state the obvious.
Is predominant among us Nigerians as well.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Sanchez01: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
VolTOxic:
Damn. Is this staged? I don't get it. She was like what the hell then in a split second, she was very okay to talk about it. Well. I'm indifferent to incest. Their life really.
She was fidgeting at first but when the presenter mentioned the boyfriend's name, she simply took caution into the wind and even went on to compare her father's sexual prowess to that of her boyfriend's.

Naturally, what she stated she's getting from her father are her rights and not a privilege. You don't sleep with a man because he gives you money and takes care of you. This is the mindset of a typical lady in the world today, and the lady exhibited same. The scariest part is revealing that she made the move that started the incest.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by generalbush(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:

Sorry, change that US to something else...

Unless you have done so before....

Just thinking...
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by SweetPoison22: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
What a big shame!
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Sorry, change that US to something else...

Unless you have done so before....

Just thinking...
Forget about the Kenya mantra.
And i don't need to get involved in such act to know it exist.
Plz keep sentiments aside, and like i said earlier " this is something that is practised all over the world", no country is excluded, including Nigeria.
Fathers and daughters.
Brothers and sisters.
Sisters and sisters.
Brothers and brothers.
Mothers and sons.
ETC.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sanchez01:
The scariest part is revealing that she made the move that started the incest.

I didn't believe this part when she said it. I still don't.

I think her Dad made the approach. I have that feeling that she being protective. She never answered straight away. She took time to modify her words carefully.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:

Are u mad

so a father fvcking his daughter is a good thing angry
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Sanchez01: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
VolTOxic:

I didn't believe this part when she said it. I still don't.

I think her Dad made the approach. I have that feeling that she being protective. She never answered straight away. She took time to modify her words carefully.
Thought as much. Regardless, it could be true, she might as well be protecting the father from taking the fall.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by generalbush(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:
Forget about the Kenya mantra.
And i don't need to get involved in such act to know it exist.
Plz keep sentiments aside, and like i said earlier " this is something that is practised all over the world", no country is excluded, including Nigeria.
Fathers and daughters.
Brothers and sisters.
Sisters and sisters.
Brothers and brothers.
Mothers and sons.
ETC.

your case is a strong one....

meanwhile look at my signature and do the needful...
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

your case is a strong one....

meanwhile look at my signature and do the needful...
cheesy cheesy Bush, rest!.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by vicstar(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
incest lipsrsealed sins that bring curse flee from 'em undecided
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by generalbush(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy Bush, rest!.
No run oo... I need to convert you...
Please... have you repented??
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by aloobright17: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:

I spit on you .
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

No run oo... I need to convert you...

Please... have you repented??
I repented in the year 1960, you should repent!.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by generalbush(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:
I repented in the year 1960, you should repent!.

Hmm.... am serious sha...

I will be praying for you...
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Hmm.... am serious sha...

I will be praying for you...
Have you seen where an Olosho is praying for a virgin and expects God to answer her prayers?, unravel the puzzle.
I be born again where you dey. grin and which sin i commit self?.
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by generalbush(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:
Have you seen where an Olosho is praying for a virgin and expects God to answer her prayers?, unravel the puzzle.
I be born again where you dey. grin and which sin i commit self?.

I just repented.... What is olosho??

Abeg I have night vigil to attend...

lol
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by Sanchez01: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Predominant is a strong word here. Perhaps you don't understand how heavy its usage is in this context. While I agree with you on this, it's highly unlikely for any sane, right thinking lady to own up as the lady in the audio. This is just something else.

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by onyekaegbo: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2016
Ewo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This lady is a raving lunatic and needs mental evaluation.

'My father is hot and I am always jealous of my mum because he has it all'
Re: Audio Confession: Kenya Lady Admits Sleeping With Father For Years by onyekaegbo: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:

That means you can mount your mom if she consents? angry undecided

My brother, you need to have your head checked!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting / How Are You Able To Cope With This / Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.