Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

(must Read) 7 PEN!S-RELATED QUESTION, ANSWERED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (must Read) 7 PEN!S-RELATED QUESTION, ANSWERED (599 Views)

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? / Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(must Read) 7 PEN!S-RELATED QUESTION, ANSWERED by Vee1Vee1: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2016
They might experience a few abnormalities, or they simply wonder if everything is alright down there.
Most men have some worries when it comes to their joysticks. They might experience a few abnormalities, or they simply wonder if everything is alright down there. Some guys might feel shy about having to discuss these issues openly.

Here are seven most common penis-related questions and answers.

1. How big is the average penis erect and flaccid?
The average length of the erect penis is about 5.2 inches (13.2cm) in length and 4.6 inches (11.7cm) in circumference, and at normal temperatures a non-erect penis usually measures 3.6 inches (9.1cm) from tip to base and 3.7 (9.3cm) inches in circumference.

2. Should I be worried if my penis is curved?
If the penis is slightly curved or bent when erect, the chance is that there is nothing to worry about.

It is very common, so if it has always been like that, then the chances are it is completely normal.

3. Will my penis shrink as I get older?
The penis does shrink a small amount with age. The difference is so minor, that it is often not noticeable – men can generally lose about half an inch between their 30s and 60s.

It is also common for men to put on abdominal fat during this time, which has the effect of making the penis http://www.istylmagazine.com/lifestyle/health/7-pens-related-question-answered/

(1) (Reply)

Message To Cultists And Those That Are Planning To Join. / How Long Sex Will Last? The Is Answer Is Here. / Photos Of Mad Couple Showing Their Affection Despite Their State Of Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.