Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. (2506 Views)

Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / Help On How To Handle A Stubborn Fiancé / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by marvelck: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2016
You have a stubborn boyfriend, when he claims to love you so much, but yet cant stop cheating on you...always hurting you and apologizing afterwards. Always doing the same thing over and overi again. Saying withstanding his cheating habit, he still loves you more than the rest...that kind boyfriend na real stubborn boo
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by saintfellow(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2016
LOL thats not stubborness, it simply means that he do not love you. "simple as ABC.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by Arthurwinner(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2016
number one put meaning into what you write say no to cicumlocusion
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by Arthurwinner(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2016
number one put meaning into what you write say no to cicumlocusion .
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2016
the truth is, he doesn't love u. He can't love you n still cheat on u

it simple, what is them that is his girlfriend doesn't have?
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by barackodam: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

she refuses to get down with him
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2016
My dear Bae,

BTW who are the rest (Main chick side chick syndrome)
keep in mind that this will continue in marriage and the hurt will be worse..
If you are ready, I wish you success in your endeavor
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by Ereholuwa: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2016
He's not stubborn.... He's not worth being with!

For ladies experiencing such....

Don't be confused, a part of you is saying you should let go.... but you don't want to because you love him and you're afraid you may not love another like that again..... Its all lies.... Its better to be alone than stay in a bad relationship.

its so obvious he doesn't love you.... don't stay in such a mess.... flee my dear.... You deserve better n you'd definitely get a better man.
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2016
barackodam:

she refuses to get down with him
s.ex doesn't mean love, don't mistake the two for each other

then what do call a lady that sleeps around, is that love too?
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by casttlebarbz(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2016
Too bad

Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by barackodam: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
s.ex doesn't mean love, don't mistake the two for each other

then what do call a lady that sleeps around, is that love too?

sure, that's undeniable. but in some instances, some guys are addicted to sex.

anyway, it's just a lame excuse. the only my brain could boot at that time as a support for him.
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

That's not entirely true...that your bf cheats on you does not mean he doesn't love you....most times it depends on the circumstances that led to the cheating.
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
That's not entirely true...that your bf cheats on you does not mean he doesn't love you....most times it depends on the circumstances that led to the cheating.
what circumstances could possibly led to the cheating, so re u telling ur girlfriend will have an excuse when she cheats on u?
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
what circumstances could possibly led to the cheating, so re u telling ur girlfriend will have an excuse when she cheats on u?
Well, it will also depend on the circumstance, the thing is, my love and trust for her wlll drastically drain.
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
and when he cheats on more than one occasion what do you call that?a fvck boy?
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by CaraJewel(f): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
Well, it will also depend on the circumstance, the thing is, my love and trust for her wlll drastically drain.
almost xame tin wit wat she xaid...
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by CaraJewel(f): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
almost xame tin wit wat she xaid...you cant take it xo dnt xay a gal should cuz it doesn't mean d guy doesn't luv her
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2016
CaraJewel:
almost xame tin wit wat she xaid...you cant take it xo dnt xay a gal should cuz it doesn't mean d guy doesn't luv her
First time i see you comment here.
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2016
cekhoe:
and when he cheats on more than one occasion what do you call that?a fvck boy?
A guy can have sex with you and still dump you cos he doesn't love you...but a girl can can deny us sex and we still stick around cos i(we) love her...get this pls.
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
A guy can have sex with you and still dump you cos he doesn't love you...but a girl can can deny us sex and we still stick around cos i(we) love her...get this pls.
I get it,but you can still stick around while having s3x from another source abi?
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by CaraJewel(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
First time i see you comment here.
tz nt first tym..tho like i tld u i comment if i feel tz ryt n necessary to
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2016
OP, what about when you're with a stubborn girlfriend?? angry
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2016
cekhoe:
I get it,but you can still stick around while having s3x from another source abi?
Nah, ah can't do that, hence you are giving me what i want...
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2016
CaraJewel:
tz nt first tym..tho like i tld u i comment if i feel tz ryt n necessary to
And btw, why the shorthand typings??
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
Nah, ah can't do that, hence you are giving me what i want...
that is the point, I don't see why you claim you live a girl, she gives you all the satisfaction you need,yet you still repeatedly cheat on her
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
cekhoe:
that is the point, I don't see why you claim you live a girl, she gives you all the satisfaction you need,yet you still repeatedly cheat on her
Repeatedly huh, from the onset i said "it depends on the circumatance that led to him cheating on you", do you know your attitude can make loving, caring and faithful bf cheat on you??
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
cekhoe:
Repeatedly huh, from the onset i said "it depends on the circumatance that led to him cheating on you", do you know your attitude can make your loving, caring and faithful bf cheat on you??
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
Repeatedly huh, from the onset i said "it depends on the circumatance that led to him cheating on you", do you know your attitude can make your loving, caring and faithful bf cheat on you??
yes I know, but there is a difference between a one time thing and a continuous thing,there is a line between a chronic flirt and a one time cheat, that is what I want you to understand and what the op is saying is the chronic flirt who puts his girlfriend on reserve bench while staffing all kinds of girls
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by CaraJewel(f): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
And btw, why the shorthand typings??
how many tyms would i tell u my fone is bad..typing is stressful..no nid u wont understand
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
cekhoe:
yes I know, but there is a difference between a one time thing and a continuous thing,there is a line between a chronic flirt and a one time cheat, that is what I want you to understand and what the op is saying is the chronic flirt who puts his girlfriend on reserve bench while staffing all kinds of girls
See, i just hope you are following me, as long as you refused to change he 'll keep flirting and cheating on you...speaking of my experience currently.
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
See, i just hope you are following me, as long as you refused to change he 'll keep flirting and cheating on you...speaking of my experience currently.
you don't seem to get my point, what if its not about his girlfriend? What if she good in all ramifications but like most guys he just wants "variety"
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
CaraJewel:
how many tyms would i tell u my fone is bad..typing is stressful..no nid u wont understand
Before the phone ish you were typing like this...just this few things you typed is stressful huh??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Big Is Too Big And How Small Is Too Small? Does Size Matter? / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 2 / Wife Catches Pastor Having Sex With Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.