Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. (2542 Views)

Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / Help On How To Handle A Stubborn Fiancé / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by CaraJewel(f): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
Before the phone ish you were typing like this...just this few things you typed is stressful huh??
like you knew mi before my fone ish..see now u trying to insinuate anoda tin ryt..my typing my p
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
CaraJewel:
like you knew mi before my fone ish..see now u trying to insinuate anoda tin ryt..my typing my p
O yeah, your typos your wahalacheesy
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by CaraJewel(f): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
Before the phone ish you were typing like this...just this few things you typed is stressful huh??
you didnt notice it on watsapp tz here u notice and asking me huh
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by CaraJewel(f): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
O yeah, your typos your wahalacheesy
o yea u knew dat before yet u were stil tryna butt in into my wahala
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
CaraJewel:
o yea u knew dat before yet u were stil tryna butt in into my wahala
That's cos you ma jewel, asif you nan knowtongue
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
CaraJewel:
you didnt notice it on watsapp tz here u notice and asking me huh
Ok, nuff said, thank you.
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
Well, it will also depend on the circumstance, the thing is, my love and trust for her wlll drastically drain.
lolsgrin
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: When You Are With A Stubborn Boyfriend. by crAzyEcstasy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ereholuwa:
Its better to be alone than stay in a bad relationship.
fact! ..reason why I've been single for a while. tho I feel like having my heart desire, someone to lean on, to call mine, to make me happy but haven't find one... happy tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed / Why Is Airforce1 So Famous? / Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Lover Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.