Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline (17294 Views)

Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos / Igbo Man From Ozubulu In Anambra State Floats Airline In Swaziland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by supomi: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
calabardick:
Dana air? Ah
I rather go by road than to fly in that their 20 years old flying coffins

My friend, you better check your facts well. The AGE of an aircraft doesnt matter but maintenance. Dana Air is about the safest airline your can tink of now. The Governor is just too smart. He knows this and has made a fantastic decision. Would you rather partner an Arik Air that will delay you added to their poor service ?

Bros wake up ooo

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by supomi: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That's exactly what's going through my mind. Dana doesn't sound good idea

So whats the good idea?

Dana Air is the best idea. That airline is the only airline to have undergone an operational audit. I the NCAA had carried out an audit on Aero, they wouldnt have gone under. The governor had made a good decision. Lets just watch ND SEE

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by supomi: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chuksgeo:
Dead on arrival because Indians are involved.
The only advantage is that this may trigger jealousy in other state govts that will give rise to a new means of corruption or genuine investment.

This is the most racist comment i have ever seen.

So all indians are bad? u av forgotten that they controll the most creative coys in Nigeria? pepsi, indomie , kfc, etc...

If you travel out and someone calls u fantastically corrupt. how would you feel?
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by supomi: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
mmsen:

Airlines make sense if you are in the business of bringing tourists to your state.

Why not transport your visitors yourself if you can, rather than rely on third party airlines such as Arik or Aero that aren't reliable.

I just don't get why they teamed up with Dana when they're even worse than the two that I mentioned.

Teaming up with Dana Air is the best decision for now ooo my brother. I trust you are not current you wd have heard that aero was mismanged and now grounded. Arik with their award for poor service ? abeg bros sit down ooo.

Dana Air is one of the strongest airlines you can tink of now. How many airlines will go tru an accident and bounce bck looking stronger daily? Ayade made a good decision bros

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by mmsen: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
supomi:

Teaming up with Dana Air is the best decision for now ooo my brother. I trust you are not current you wd have heard that aero was mismanged and now grounded. Arik with their award for poor service ? abeg bros sit down ooo.

Dana Air is one of the strongest airlines you can tink of now. How many airlines will go tru an accident and bounce bck looking stronger daily? Ayade made a good decision bros

Dana are worse than Arik when it comes to poor service - I've seen their frustrated customers at MM2 often enough to realise that I never need use them.

Aero may have gone but they took me to Ghana and back safely many times, I don't have anything negative to say about them. They never lost my luggage, always treated me with decency and respect.

There are other airlines besides Dana. I don't know how they were allowed to fly in Nigeria again or why any right thinking person would use them.

The other airlines have their issues but at least they'll get you home alive.
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by supomi: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
davodyguy:
They should please purchase new aircraft like Arik does most times

Dana, I trust not

Ode. U trust not. Arik buying new aircraft. u see the receipt? bros u better smelt the coffee or sleep

Most Nigerian airlines use old planes its just about maintenance o. Na only GOD GO HEP US
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by supomi: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
mmsen:

Dana are worse than Arik when it comes to poor service - I've seen their frustrated customers at MM2 often enough to realise that I never need use them.

Aero may have gone but they took me Ghana and back safely many times, I don't have anything negative to say about them. They never lost my luggage, always treated me with decency and respect.

There are other airlines besides Dana. I don't know how they were allowed to fly in Nigeria again or why any right thinking person would use them.

The other airlines have their issues but at least they'll get you home alive.

The fact that you had a one -off not-too- good experience with them doesntt mean they are worst. Bro, they are the only Nigerian airline to have undergone an operational audit. Arik and Aero will feel they are on top of their game for now but Dana Air has experienced it and they have learnt their lessons. Almost all airline in Nigeria have their annoying times. U have been lucky with Arik. ASK 10 out of 20 people how Arik air is and u will hia stories. U av had a fantastic time with Arik and Aero, I have had an awesome experience with dana. Till i experience one, Dana all the way. the airline is the safest you can think of for now.

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by supomi: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That's exactly what's going through my mind. Dana doesn't sound good idea

Thats the best idea.

The airline is strong. The airline is about the safest. The airline has learnt it lessons and i TRUST THEM.

wHICH AIRLINE DON GO TRU WETIN DANA GO TRU AND STILL DEY SURVIVE ? SHOWS YOU THAT THE AIRLINE IS MANAGED BY NIGERIANS WITH A GOOD BIZ ACUMEN.

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by mmsen: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
supomi:

The fact that you had a one -off not-too- good experience with them doesntt mean they are worst. Bro, they are the only Nigerian airline to have undergone an operational audit. Arik and Aero will feel they are on top of their game for now but Dana Air has experienced it and they have learnt their lessons. Almost all airline in Nigeria have their annoying times. U have been lucky with Arik. ASK 10 out of 20 people how Arik air is and u will hia stories. U av had a fantastic time with Arik and Aero, I have had an awesome experience with dana. Till i experience one, Dana all the way. the airline is the safest you can think of for now.

How long have you been working for Dana?
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by supomi: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
mmsen:

How long have you been working for Dana?

LOL...NOT A STAFF BUT NA TRUE WORD OOO
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by ferking(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
My great governor,welldone oh
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by r4roty(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice one Prof Ben Ayade I am proud of you . A visionary gov like Don Duke. Cally air all the way
BTW why partner with DANA ? The air crash recently is still fresh in the memory of most Nigerians and this could result in serious de- marketing . I am a regular flyer but have fobia for crashed airlines especially the ones flown in Nigerian airspace ! A case in point in early 2000s I boarded an ADC flight from calabar to Lagos in which we hovered around Lagos for more than 30 mins for non deployment of the landing gears . Immediately we touched down at MMA the plane was scheduled for ABJ (WEIRD YOU MAY SAY !) Not too long this very aircraft crashed killing all on board including a prominent personality from Sokoto ......the airline has been rested permanently for good .
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by davodyguy: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
supomi:

Ode. U trust not. Arik buying new aircraft. u see the receipt? bros u better smelt the coffee or sleep

Most Nigerian airlines use old planes its just about maintenance o. Na only GOD GO HEP US

I know many people don't use their brains before posting and you are one of them.

Reasonable adults who are conscious about the aviation industry, knows Arik air purchased most of their aircrafts as brand new, since they commenced operation in 2005/2006 under the OBJ regime. Have you wondered why their fares remains the most expensive, yet they get more patronage in the whole of West African sub region?

Arik has the youngest and newer airplanes in Nigeria.
Average ages 8.5 years
Young man, learn before posting

1 Like

Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by castrokins(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
No, Cross Riverians Are Not Proud Of Ayade. On The Streets Of Calabar, He's The Worst Nigerian Governor

tukdi:
cheesy Excellent!!!

Gov. Ben Ayade is the best governor in Nigeria at the moment!

Even APC can attest to that!

Cross Riverians should be very proud of having you as their governor!
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by kingreign(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
r4roty:
Nice one Prof Ben Ayade I am proud of you . A visionary gov like Don Duke. Cally air all the way
BTW why partner with DANA ? The air crash recently is still fresh in the memory of most Nigerians and this could result in serious de- marketing . I am a regular flyer but have fobia for crashed airlines especially the ones flown in Nigerian airspace ! A case in point in early 2000s I boarded an ADC flight from calabar to Lagos in which we hovered around Lagos for more than 30 mins for non deployment of the landing gears . Immediately we touched down at MMA the plane was scheduled for ABJ (WEIRD YOU MAY SAY !) Not too long this very aircraft crashed killing all on board including a prominent personality from Sokoto ......the airline has been rested permanently for good .

Go to watts or Mobil get a loud speaker and shout it. Make them hear you.
You'd be skinned alive.
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Noblepreneur: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
tukdi:
cheesy Excellent!!!

Gov. Ben Ayade is the best governor in Nigeria at the moment!

Even APC can attest to that!

Cross Riverians should be very proud of having you as their governor!
Are you for real?
Re: Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline by Hamdan30: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
We can't even tell a politicians scam when it's right in our faces. Lol. The report says November abi? Make we dey look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Container Truck Falls At Ijora Olopa, Lagos / Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.