Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (2318 Views)

Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by idupaul: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
hundredhundred:

How can you hate your state and region so much that you had to claim somewhere else cos of shame. Odey hate his dungeon so much that he is trying to claim Lagos. Your kinsmen should be ashamed of you for denying the erosion ravaged sad beastland. Pathetic.

The Nigerian Constitution cannot be wrong on this issue ..I love Lagos ..it's been very good to me
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hundredhundred: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
idupaul:

It doesn't have to be a Yoruba name for me to be a law abiding citizen of Lagos state ..I was born here and I have carried on with my life here in a law abiding manner plus a I pay all my taxes here ..what more do you want from me before you even the spirits of Lagos favour me in this land and the consider me a son of Lagos
[/s]

Flattie, you are only a resident and not an Indigene of the state. Be proud of your dungeon and stop disgracing your people online.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hundredhundred: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

The Nigerian Constitution cannot be wrong on this issue ..I love Lagos ..it's been very good to me

Dont know why you are not proud of your state of origin. This is a big disgrace.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by idupaul: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Flattie, you are only a resident and not an Indigene of the state. Be proud of your dungeon and stop disgracing your people online.

I am not just a resident ..I because I have my LGA certificate of origin bearing Eti Osa
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hundredhundred: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

I am not just a resident ..I because I have my LGA certificate of origin bearing Eti Osa

May God never let me deny my origin and state. This young man-Idu Paul Odey is ashamed of his tribe and origin and trying to claim Lagos cos of shame. Pathetic
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by idupaul: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
hundredhundred:

Dont know why you are not proud of your state of origin. This is a big disgrace.

Do you need a copy of the constitution?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hundredhundred: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

Do you need a copy of the constitution?

I am ashamed on your behalf.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by idupaul: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
hundredhundred:

I am ashamed on your behalf.

Please keep being ashamed there...so you belive only a person of yoruba origin can be a citizen of Lagos? Guy wake up the constitution allows me that right. .I was born here in Ikoyi and my my first residential address same Ikoyi ..guy park well for your info my Nigerian passport even cites my my state as Lagos. grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hundredhundred: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
idupaul:

Please keep being ashamed there...so you belive only a person of yoruba origin can be a citizen of Lagos? Guy wake up the constitution allows me that right. .I was born here in Ikoyi and my my first residential address same Ikoyi ..guy park well for your info my Nigerian passport even cites my my state as Lagos. grin
[/s]

Mr flattie, You are a resident and not an Indigene. Maybe its your biashit constitution. Why are you ashamed of your state of origin? Is it now a curse to be from the sad beast that you are ashamed of the place. Lolzzzz na wao.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by idupaul: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Mr flattie, You are a resident and not an Indigene. Maybe its your biashit constitution. Why are you ashamed of your state of origin? Is it now a curse to be from the sad beast that you are ashamed of the place. Lolzzzz na wao.

DE laugh there like play like play one day my son or grandson go represent Lagos for Senate .
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hundredhundred: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

DE laugh there like play like play one day my son or grandson go represent Lagos for Senate .

No one is holding you nor your son, just be proud of your dungeon state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by idupaul: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
hundredhundred:

No one is holding you nor your son, just be proud of your dungeon state of origin.

I am proud of both states I come from oo. I love them both and will never do anything to spoil them
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hundredhundred: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

I am proud of both states I come from oo. I love them both and will never do anything to spoil them

Be proud of your sad beast and stop disgracing yourself. You people are the only one that hate and deny your region cos of shame. You want biashit today and still want to die in Lagos. Sane people are always proud of there state of origin but you are ashamed of yours cos its cursed and people run away from there daily. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by bayelsa1son(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
These stupid hypocritical Muslims will do any thing for blasphemy...but their imams and elder statemen keep raping and destroying little girls futuer in the north,they didnt see dat as a sin to der religion....but blasphemy dey will carry their shoulders up
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by omoelesa(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Noneroone:
yes he is a Igbo. The police averted the crisis by all means because they know what it would have resulted to. But the hausas could have attacked and killed the 'hosts' and police would give no response.
kikiki,what have fulani herdsmen attacks in Enugu resulted to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Live Pics Coming In From Onitsha / Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot / APC And Reformed APC Members Exchange Blows In The House Of Reps (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.