Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] (81108 Views)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Muhsinkhan(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
iberu001:
Oga poster, that's Chevrolet Camaro not Ferrari.
kai una no dey hear, na DODGE CHALLENGER be dat!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by DonCortino: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Under rain? Must he take d pic that moment?
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by honeygirl17: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha.
He's tall and have sexy lips..
my i kind of kind sad
Guy wey eye deep like borehole, abi na him money you dey admire ?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by giantstrides(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
gift01:
Can someone pls tell me the source of his wealth cos am not sure its only his music

he also has a shop in alaba. mtcheeew
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Deepfreezer(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chevrolet Camaro. Nice car
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by caprini1: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:
That's no Ferrari, but a Chevrolet (mustang) . It is a nice muscle car though.
Ford makes mustang,chevrolet makes Camaro,dodge makes charger....that's a Dodge charger 2010 I think.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by RaeMystix: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Muhsinkhan:

That's a dodge challenger.

They all look the same to me. grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Muhsinkhan(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
caprini1:
Ford makes mustang,chevrolet makes Camaro,dodge makes charger....that's a Dodge charger 2010 I think.
*dodge challenger
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by RobinRay(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
THATS A DODGE CHALLENGER
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by donvat1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha.
my i kind of kind sad
if Love Machine dey expensive for you, you fit divert for star lager bottle to dey star yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Muhsinkhan(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

They all look the same to me. grin
yes. mustang, dodge and camarro they look similar.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ALAYORMII: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:
your father is Violent.....

O ley mi lere oooh.....

Jumbo Jumbo.....will yhu die for me ooh??...

Ur mother is black belt

She Sabi karate ooo
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by RaeMystix: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
caprini1:

My cousin has one, so I guess I'd thought his was a Mustang? They all look the same to me anyways. His is a Chevrolet.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by RaeMystix: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Muhsinkhan:

yes. mustang, dodge and camarro they look similar.
Exactly. Now identitying / differentiating between the different types now makes you a man, and I a woman. cheesy
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by jubrealguy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice ride......hardwork pays
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Meatmealfarms: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please find below a job post for a position at Meatmeal Farms and Foods Limited.

JOB DESCRIPTION - Business Development Associate.

1. Prospect for new retail customers and outlets for eggs and chicken sales.

2. Compile, maintain and update Meatmeal's customer call schedule.

3. Achieve sales target for assigned areas/locations

4. Delivery within set limits of operations

5. Gather market intelligence on the sales and distribution of eggs and chicken.

6. Report to the Head, Business Development on a routine basis.

7. Develop customer's relations with Meatmeal farms and foods Ltd.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

1. Minimum of an OND qualification from a reputable higher institution.

2. Must not be above 30 years of age.

3. Must be able to speak English and one popular Nigerian language fluently.

4. An experience in eggs and chicken sales would be an added advantage.

SALARY STRUCTURE

1. Fixed salary of N20,000 per month

2. Commission of N20 per crate up to maximum of N30,000 per month based on agreed target sales.

3. Other benefits such as year-end products for personal use and bonus salary based on management's discretion.

Interested candidates should send their Resume/CVs and applications to meatmealfarms@gmail.com

Job opening will close on the 30th September 2016.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by caprini1: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

My cousin has one, so I guess I'd thought his was a Mustang? They all look the same to me anyways. His is a Chevrolet.
YES ....I Know that......cos if i ask my sisters about cars its always the white one ,blue one or black one. grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by LOVEGINO(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
redcliff:
these mumu bloggers. na Ferrari be this abi?
blame d mumu mod wey carry am come front page. Nairaland & APC now b like...

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by R0ckefeller: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:
baby thats a dodge challenger not ford mustang
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Rudboy360(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Muhsinkhan:

kai una no dey hear, na DODGE CHALLENGER be dat!!
BRO Sabi na Dodge Charger no be challenger undecided undecided edakun!
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha. He's tall and have sexy lips.. my i kind of kind sad
It is good to dream.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ribbit: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
That's a challenger
Not ferrari
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha. He's tall and have sexy lips.. my i kind of kind sad
It is good to dream.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Muhsinkhan(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rudboy360:
BRO Sabi na Dodge Charger no be challenger undecided undecided edakun!
i no go answer u again. keep telling urself its "charger". no be only charger na battery.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by R0ckefeller: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
andrew12:
Dats a Doug chager chevrolet a nice ride tokunbo nah like 8.5 contact me if u want one wid badder Rimz

The poster above me some one can only be poor in the heart get self motivation hustle all men were never born rich
bro if u wan b scamma learn about weytin u wan scamm pple wit b4 u fall ur hand. dats a dodge challenger not dodge charger. and that of cheve is called camero. all are muscle cars. (ford mustang 4 ford)

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by RaeMystix: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
caprini1:
YES ....I Know that......cos if i ask my sisters about cars its always the white one ,blue one or black one. grin
True. grin. That's exactly what I say when it comes to cars. I just know a few of them, cos I happen to be close to a few folks that has some of the cars that I like.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by wristbangle: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha.
my i kind of kind sad

See this one! sad

Him no know say you exist sef

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by bobbiekrantz: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Person qo come here beqin call me bad Belle.. Botu.. I nor see any ferrari

Abhi hin still wan buy nii!?

E still nor consine me

Botu.. Op and this yeye blogger.. I get kweshion for un two

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by RaeMystix: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
R0ckefeller:
baby thats a dodge challenger not ford mustang
Got it.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by obidevine(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

It's not a mustang, it's a chevrolet camaro, mustangs are made by ford. If you're a fan Of the transformers movie franchise this is what bumblebee tranforms to when he's in stealth mode
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by amdoyin82(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Its all fake life style.. They shud tell him to save for the rainy day.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by R0ckefeller: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

Got it.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) / 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.