Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] (81109 Views)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by amurx(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
And @op no go edit the car type
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Beamborla:

Fine.
What did you do? I will forgive you don't worry smiley
No, it's other way round, not ready to forgive you yet tongue
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by yomz1e(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
yeah i understand its a Dodge Challenger. Do you know ho much it cost to maintain an average car not to talk about a high end spec car? Hits are not guarantee to last forever, and i doubt if he has any single in top ten now? all I am saying is invest wisely. See some big artists how they are mixing entertainment with Business,such as clothing lines, fashion accessories, alcohols and record labels, when their career dies, these businesses will still be generating income for them whereas investing mass production cars is not a wise investment ...anyways its his money he should spend it as he sees fit;

ipledge10:
i am asking you a question? A reasonable one for that matter. Dodge Challenger is not to much for an artist with so many Hit and best album of the year, so what are we saying here.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
yomz1e:
yeah i understand its a Dodge Challenger. Do you know ho much it cost to maintain an average car not to talk about a high end spec car? Hits are not guarantee to last forever, and i doubt if he has any single in top ten now? all I am saying is invest wisely. See some big artists how they are mixing entertainment with Business,such as clothing lines, fashion accessories, alcohols and record labels, when their career dies, these businesses will still be generating income for them whereas investing mass production cars is not a wise investment ...anyways its his money he should spend it as he sees fit;

i don't know about his investments, I'm not sure if he has one. I just know that he needs a ride, you just don't expect him to buy just any how car.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by pussyhunter9: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Looks like Chevrolet

Still a good ride in my own opinion

Nice ride kiss
That is a 2014 Dodge Challenger bro.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by coobboy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:
That's no Ferrari, but a Chevrolet (mustang) . It is a nice muscle car though.
What? There is totally nothing like that, damn

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Elxandre(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
I only came to amuse myself with the usual confusion folks face Identifying Mustangs, Camaro, and Dodge Challengers. grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:
Oh Lawd.... Chevrolet doesn't make Mustangs.... Ford does.... that's a Dodge Challenger.... wink check d pic below.... Ford mustang is on the left, Dodge Challenger is in the right....

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Elxandre:
I only came to amuse myself with the usual confusion folks face Identifying Mustangs, Camaro, and Dodge Challengers. grin

hehehe grin I thought I was the only one who noticed.... grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
peter1994:
Sugar boy
uhmm... check again... Kiss Daniel isn't Sugar boy.... Sugar boy is an artist who kiss Daniel featured...
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
andrew12:
Dats a Doug chager chevrolet a nice ride tokunbo nah like 8.5 contact me if u want one wid badder Rimz

The poster above me some one can only be poor in the heart get self motivation hustle all men were never born rich
It's a Dodge Challenger and it isn't made by Chevrolet.... >(
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Beamborla(f): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
ipledge10:
No, it's other way round, not ready to forgive you yet tongue
But I didn't do anything. I should be offended not you
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Akalia:
The car's mechanism looks like that of a mustang or chevrolet impala
None of those you mentioned.... it's a 2014 Dodge Challenger
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
iberu001:
Pharmacist poster, that's Chevrolet Camaro not Ferrari.
Nurse reply.... that's a Dodge Challenger no Chevrolet Camaro grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Beamborla:

But I didn't do anything. I should be offended not you
lets me at back stage wink, we can settle it
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by johnson232: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:
hmmmm..... your papa na car dealer? cheesy
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
caprini1:
Ford makes mustang,chevrolet makes Camaro,dodge makes charger....that's a Dodge charger 2010 I think.
almost on point.. 2014 "Challenger" actually....
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rudboy360:
BRO Sabi na Dodge Charger no be challenger undecided undecided edakun!
Na Challenger not charger edakun

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
obidevine:

It's not a mustang, it's a chevrolet camaro, mustangs are made by ford. If you're a fan Of the transformers movie franchise this is what bumblebee tranforms to when he's in stealth mode
nope... wrong car.... this is a Dodge Challenger not a Chevrolet camaro.... bumble bee transforms to a Chevrolet Camaro
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by tiny78(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
mercichoco:
Ferrari or not not, its a beautiful ride!
true tok
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:
guy which one b Chevrolet mustang.....Chevy is different 4rm mustang.....mustang is made by ford......dat Chevy yhu referring 2 is Chevy camaro.....buh all of yhu are wrong plus d nonsense blogger cuz d car is dodge challenger /charger
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by henrynick(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2016
RaeMystix:

Heheheh Chevrolet mustang....another one oya clap for your sef grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Eliteklaus(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2016
body dey catch, if him feel say e too hold make e dash me one car
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha. He's tall and have sexy lips.. my kind of kind sad

that's y u r unmarried... ##fantasy##

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ebunuprecious: 12:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Tz a mustang gaddamit
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by cbrass(m): 2:22am On Sep 07, 2016
andrew12:
Dats a Doug chager chevrolet a nice ride tokunbo nah like 8.5 contact me if u want one wid badder Rimz

The poster above me some one can only be poor in the heart get self motivation hustle all men were never born rich

What about getting parts in case you need to do major repairs?
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 07, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha.
He's tall and have sexy lips..
my kind of kind sad
he will fine na, when there is money. But if he's a hustling guy now, u won't look his side, not to talk of fine. Na money dey make una shout say a guy is cute. Una fit say monkey cute if trees produce money.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by singledude(m): 4:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Baba that's a Dodge Challenger!!...stop talking trash and shut the f**k up if you don't know nothing.As for the yeye blogger,many are mad,few are roaming and you are one of the ones that are not i swear!

andrew12:

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by singledude(m): 4:28am On Sep 07, 2016
BABA see as u dey repeat something like say na tru...lol.Make i help you,na dodge challenger no be camaro ok?

iberu001:
Oga poster, that's Chevrolet Camaro not Ferrari.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 07, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha.
He's tall and have sexy lips..
my kind of kind sad
Sexy lips chie? Hope you remember his name? KISS Daniel....allow him to KISS you first, 9 months punishment go follow grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by mayor101(m): 5:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Airforce1:
Looks like Chevrolet

Still a good ride in my own opinion

Nice ride kiss

It's a Dodge Challenger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) / 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.