Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] (81117 Views)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by javispj(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kiss D Don buy Dodge Challenger SRT.. bad guy..if u get 10M u get ur self one n some change to by bear take wash am.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by saintfellow(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
torlah232:
nice ride thumps up....
thumps up 4 what?
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Muhsinkhan(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
R0ckefeller:
true but you knw say the real corolla sport na (corolla xrs) corolla s na just upgrade of le
true talk
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Ryabcool(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Looks like Chevrolet

Still a good ride in my own opinion

Nice ride kiss
nah. It's a Dodge. American muscle car
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by InvertedHammer: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
pippimp:

You call camaro cab abi? Come buy am na?

Camaro? NO
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by chicagoPD(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha.
He's tall and have sexy lips..
my kind of kind sad

Hmmmm.....ose crusher! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Princeroyal: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Enjoy bro life is all about the money.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by R0ckefeller: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Muhsinkhan:

true talk
so bro arrange well nextime b4 u show.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Looks like Chevrolet
Nice ride kiss
that's a dodge
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by RaeMystix: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
tellwisdom:

What do u knw sad
That's a dumb question to ask;Don't you think?.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by piagetskinner(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Looks like Chevrolet

Nice ride kiss

A far cry from Ferrari..
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by NevetsIbot(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yomieluv:
blogger, and op, this isn't Ferari
na bad car sha.. Sefini
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Your ignorance stinks to high heavens!

Does that look like a Ferrari? undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by nyxus(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Car is either a dogde challenger or Chevy Camaro
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by misscall247: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tinydick:
I don't knw y I dae poor,,,,baba God y??
because u kip seein urself poor
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ManTiger(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dodge/Mustang, Double Charged.

America Muscle Car, this type was used on FF7 by Vin Diesel.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dis is even nice dan d headies award suv car
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by muller101(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
ireneony:
This guy fine sha. He's tall and have sexy lips.. my kind of kind sad
keep digging
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by yomz1e(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
typical ghetto mentality, make some money and go buy car that depreciates as soon as you drive it off the forecourt!
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by olendave(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
ireneony:
na lie be that. na becos say he get money and fame. ladies una no go kill yourself ontop this money matter oh. haba!
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by pinoras24: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:
That's no Ferrari, but a Chevrolet (mustang) . It is a nice muscle car though.
Haba bro, your comment is so unfair to ford and GM. undecided shocked
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Looks like Chevrolet

Nice ride kiss
thats Dodge Challenger... I love the car
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
pinoras24:

Haba bro, your comment is so unfair to ford and GM. undecided shocked
cheverolet(mustang) grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
yomz1e:
typical ghetto mentality, make some money and go buy car that depreciates as soon as you drive it off the forecourt!
make he dey waka up and down ?
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
RaeMystix:
That's no Ferrari, but a Chevrolet (mustang) . It is a nice muscle car though.

Mustang is made by Ford..

This car is Chevrolet Camaro.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by yomz1e(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
I have nothing to say to you.

ipledge10:
make he dey waka up and down ?
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
yomz1e:
I have nothing to say to you.

i am asking you a question? A reasonable one for that matter. Dodge Challenger is not to much for an artist with so many Hit and best album of the year, so what are we saying here.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Naughtysite:

Mustang is made by Ford..

This car is Chevrolet Camaro.
that's Dodge Challenger, you can see the "ram" logo on the bonnet
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Beamborla(f): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
ipledge10:
that's Dodge Challenger, you can see the "ram" logo on the bonnet
Hey angry
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Beamborla:

Hey angry

me and you still dey fight, how are u?
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by JayJayGee: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
ireneony:
they there... no go find mechanic with kpomo lips
Re: Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] by Beamborla(f): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
ipledge10:
me and you still dey fight, how are u?
Fine.
What did you do? I will forgive you don't worry smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) / 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.