Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You (6239 Views)

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by youngprof2n(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2018
But instead of being honest, instead of being vulnerable and choosing, despite all doubt, to step forward, you ran in the other direction. You tucked your feelings deep inside and turned your face away. You poured yourself into other things, other people who weren’t nearly as ready to give you their all.

You walked away from a woman who cared for you. You traded something genuine for something that will never light a fire in your soul. You sought affection instead of passion, and found temporary instead of permanent.

She was ready to love you. She was open arms and a forgiving mind. She was kisses that tasted like home and hands that were ready to help build you into the man you were always capable of becoming—the man you’ve always been. She was tenderness in all the places that were bruised, kindness in every embrace, touch, and sentence.

She was fearless when it came to sharing her heart. And yet, you didn’t notice her value. You failed to see that what you two could have was something worth fighting for; you put down your sword and left her standing there alone.

You walked away from a woman who was ready to start something meaningful. Who was willing to stop running, stop searching, stop wishing for something perfect—because all she needed was right here. With you.

But you left.

And now you’ve lost out on late nights, arm-in-arm, staring at the stars and talking about dreams. You’ve lost lips that could softly press into every ache and teach you how it feels to be loved. You’ve lost a heart that was so willing to put the past behind and start a new with someone else. You’ve lost a body, a soul who was ready and willing to be your partner, your right-hand-woman, your best friend.

You lost what so many people spend their entire lives desperately searching for.

And hopefully, when you find a woman like that again, you won’t take her for granted this time. Because in a world of fleeting connections, you can’t afford to lose a love like hers. I am Touched By This Write Up..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Captleverage: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Apart from free toto what else do you lose?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by gabinogem(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2018
Humans should learn to cherish & love humanity in general & stop being gender biased.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2018
Its hard these days to meet a woman that will truly care and love you sincere but when you meet one and you take her for granted, you will lose at the end cos someone else will be given that love and care, someone that values it.

9 Likes

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by bakwes(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2018
So true
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2018
The heart of a woman is not easily taken over. When she loves truly, she loves with her all. When a man meets a woman who is ready to be everything he prayed for and asked for in a wife and partner and it also happens that he also feels the connection and sees that her love is true, such a woman should not be toyed with.

I believe a man should be focused on what he needs most in a woman. A lot of guys will easily walk in here and shout "sex naa" or what else is she offering apart from her V mehn?
Well, a really good woman have more than just sex to offer. All that the OP listed in that beautiful write-up is just a glimpse of what a good woman brings to the table for her man. She won't be perfect and of course there will be fight moments but one thing you can count on big time is her loyalty and commitment to you. She is here to build you too and to help act as your inspiration in the pursuit of whatever bug ambitions or dreams you have and in your climb up the ladder of success and progress in your field and more.
If you find such a woman and she loves you so much, please hold her tight. Don't cheat on her. Don't mess with her heart. Build her too. Make her feel like the only woman in the world. Treat her like a Queen... Your Queen.
It takes a brave woman to love a man and be all committed to him even in the face of other men trying to buy her attention and love. It takes a brave and virtuous woman not to cheat on you. It takes sacrifice on her part to travel also for your sake when she can just to see you and show you support in whatever you do. It takes a mix of Love and Trust for her to tell you that she knows you can be the king of whatever endeavor you choose to undertake.
It takes Love and powerful belief in you for her to oftentimes pray for you both day and night. Praying for your future together and praying for your success as her man.
She is one who will always be chased by other men no matter what, but will pay them no real mind. She will just treat them nicely as passers-by or friends or acquaintances and never give them the full attention she gives you.
She loves you and will shower you with kisses and soft smooches when you are down and feeling kinda overwhelmed with working so hard or planning so much. When you are down, she's there with you to help you rise strong. And when she is weak, she is not afraid to lean on you knowing you have her back always.

This is the kind of woman you should never ever joke with. She is a Wife. A true helpmeeet. A Queen.... A Warrior-Queen. She is not a princess that needs saving but rather A Queen who fights side by side with her man, the King. Such a woman.... Cherish her and lover her because She can move the world for you. She is with you to the end and even beyond.... She's rare and is like a rose that stubbornly blossoms in the midst of thorns and chaos. But she exists and when you find her, be true to her.

I could say the same for men too. When a good man who is committed to his woman and shows her all the love and care and genuineness of intentions via actions to make her happy and make her His Queen, then such a man should be held tightly, adored and given due respect. A really good man is hard to find truly but so also is a good woman.

Nice write-up OP.... God help us all. smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by rockyh(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Its hard these days to meet a woman that will truly care and love you sincere but when you meet one and you take her for granted, you will lose at the end cos someone else will be given that love and care, someone that values it.
same goes to the female gender cos true love is an element of trust and sincerity coupled with dedicated commitment

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by AryEmber(f): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2018
Reminds me of Bruno mars' When I Was Your Man.

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by youngprof2n(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
AryEmber:
Reminds me of Bruno mars' When I Was Your Man.
Enlighten me on what the Song Says Baby...Lols
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by jonaifame22(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
undecided
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:

And my question is "Are you among the few that love and care for her man sincerely?"

Be sincere.
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by EmpressT(f): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Maybe, it is high time I became single for life.
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Pubichairs(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin if u no get Toto to give in a relationship hide your face
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by TIDDOLL(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
We really don't choose who we love, fate does!

Someone can love you like the sun loves the moon, and you don't feel the same way.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Offpoint: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
I'm too lazy to read, can anyone care to summarise in just one sentence please.......
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Wow ! Really wow !! I was absolutely touched by the write up in the "deepest & softest" region of my heart !
All the above listed qualities; care,love,submissiveness,& a soul to share ur pains ,dreams & insecurities with, that the $ex doll will & can NEVER offer me !

#I Stand With My black Beautiful & Best friend,Ekene & with all the REAL women out there !!!

#I stand with "Sugar" wink wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
EmpressT:

And you feel its the best decision?
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by youngprof2n(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
EmpressT:
Lols...It's Because You have not Found That Person That Can Make You Love Again but It's only if You can Open Ur heart For it...
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Lewaluv(f): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by princefunmmy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Beautiful Piece! I feel like loving again

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:

MY DEAR SWEET PETITE. ARE YOU SAYING JUST BECAUSE "ITS HARD TO MEET A WOMAN THAT WILL TRULY CARE AND LOVE SINCERELY" THEN WHEN ONE THAT DOES TRULY CARE AND LOVE COMES AROUND AND YOU FEEL NO CONNECTION THEN YOU ARE A LOSER FOR BEING SINCERE TO YOURSELF BY NOT RECIPROCATING? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE SONG: "when the wrong one loves you right"? THOUGH I GET YOUR POINT. AM ONLY TRYING TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO OUR REALITIES.

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
TIDDOLL:
We really don't choose who we love, fate does!

Someone can love you like the sun loves the moon, and you don't feel the same way.
You're right on this one embarassed
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
WORDWORLD:

MY DEAR SWEET PETITE. ARE YOU SAY JUST BECAUSE "ITS HARD TO MEET A WOMAN THAT WILL TRULY CARE AND LOVE SINCERELY" THEN WHEN ONE COMES ACROSS ONE THAT DOES AND YOU FEEL NO CONNECTION THEN YOU ARE A LOSER FOR BEING SINCERE TO YOURSELF BY NOT RECIPROCATING. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE SONG: "when the wrong one loves you right"? THOUGH I GET YOUR POINT. AM ONLY TRYING TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO OUR REALITIES.
OK.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
preciousuweh:

And my question is "Are you among the few that love and care for her man sincerely?"

Be sincere.
Why not, I love with my heart and I give my attention and care to the person but if its not reciprocated or taken for granted, I use the door, no time to waste time. I don't tolerate rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by ogtavia(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
The fact that a woman loves a man greatly doesn't mean her love will be returned in equal gesture...infact it's better you let a woman go when you don't love her as much as she loves you....love is better when it is deeply mutual...
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by youngprof2n(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
ogtavia:
The fact that a woman loves a man greatly doesn't mean her love will be returned in equal gesture...infact it's better you let a woman go when you don't love her as much as she loves you....love is better when it is deeply mutual...
Lols, No Body Will Love You As Much As You Love Them...One Party Must Love More Then The Other Reciprocates...

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by AryEmber(f): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
youngprof2n:
Enlighten me on what the Song Says Baby...Lols
It'll be best if you download it. It's similar to your writeup a little

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by ogtavia(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
youngprof2n:
Lols, No Body Will Love You As Much As You Love Them...One Party Must Love More Then The Other Reciprocates...
that's not what I mean...I mean,its better you let go of a woman who loves you but you don't love her as much in return...if you agree to stick around,it will only be out of pity...I understand your premise but I don't think I want to be with someone who sticks around out of pity, thats not love and I also won't keep a woman who loves me very much but I know I won't be able to return the same emotions as she deserves....everyone deserves to be loved and to be loved greatly.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
OK.

Thank you. So its about the right person loving us for all the right reasons.
Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by queencalipso(f): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Wow!! op this is beautiful. It touches the deepest part of the soul.
It brought back memories

permit me to copy..

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You by wh33z(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
see ur face lik german sherpered angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out / A Poem For Rozzay. / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.