Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? (5146 Views)

How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by adakoleagbenu: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
SO THIS IS A QUESTION AM THROWING OUT THERE. CAN YOU AS A GIRL OR GUY BE IN A FAITHFUL RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT GETTING PHYSICAL IN ANY WAY? WITHOUT SEX, KISSING, TOUCHING, GETTING PHYSICAL IN ANY WAY?
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by BRMN: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by adakoleagbenu: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
meaning

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by tee59(f): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Even God said, flee from formication or any appearance of evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by youngberry001(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
tee59:
uhmm holy sister smiley
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by swiz123(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Of course.

If only she cooks, wash my dirty dishes and clothes, mob the house, clean the toilet etc.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by jashar(f): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Yes. undecided
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Why not? its the best and biblical.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by Bluezy13(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Of what use is the relationship without those
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by nsiazu: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Yes. I've had 2 relationship without this and all ended cos I didn't do it... I'm happy with it and still searching though

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
I can't, I won't.
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by HouseOfWine: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
NO!
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Emmm nopeundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by BluntBoy(m): 12:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Emmm nopeundecided
Iranu abasha undecided
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Iranu abasha undecided

Kill yasef then undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by ranmoor: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2018
tee59:
God or Paul? The only commandments from God is the 20 commandment, and when u read that he only said "Thy shall not commit adultery" There is a huge difference between adultery and fornication. And Paul can only advice! Besides, is kissing, hugging, sex etc evil?
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by leesamyoung(m): 12:31am On Aug 12, 2018
can stay off sex as long as she stay off my money, you can't expect me to spend like am running a charity, relationship is about give and take whatever I offer she have to match it

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by adakoleagbenu: 2:06am On Aug 12, 2018
thanks to you all for your opinions. let's move it to fp
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:23am On Aug 12, 2018
ranmoor:

God or Paul? The only commandments from God is the 20 commandment,

OH.. AND I'VE BEEN HERE MASTERING JUST THESE 10 ALL MY LIFE.
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by ranmoor: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OH.. AND I'VE BEEN HERE MASTERING JUST THESE 10 ALL MY LIFE.
Sorry jare, the 10 commandments. Although they're all bull crap!
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by BluntBoy(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Kill yasef then undecided
Attitude!!!
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by romenna: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2018
Wetin we gain?
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by Dasherz(f): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2018
Am in that relationship right now for about 5 months

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by ibietela2(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2018
swiz123:
Of course.

If only she cooks, wash my dirty dishes and clothes, mob the house, clean the toilet etc.

Lol
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by ibietela2(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2018
I can't kiss her? I can't hold her hands? I can't rub her body?

So why are we in the relationship? Just talking?

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by DonroxyII: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Impossible here, even if she is the Mummy GO of her church .... she must want to be touched !!
We no go force her, Na she go want am .......
E no dey happen here, Konji go wound her cheesy
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by DonroxyII: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Dasherz:
Am in that relationship right now for about 5 months
Its the dude sha, No touching for 5months, no at least touching ... How can I ever talk sensibly to my girl if she ain't sitting in between my stretched laps with her backing me while me backed the wall ..... and from there I can stroll around ya kno coolly with those fingers ......

Chemistry mehn .... it promotes the chemistry .... closeness !!!

Una be Pastors
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by DonroxyII: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Emmm nopeundecided
lol, always blunt !
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by DonroxyII: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2018
nsiazu:
Yes. I've had 2 relationship without this and all ended cos I didn't do it... I'm happy with it and still searching though
It must end noni, there may not be sex (For me , sex go happen) but girls always assessed how romantic his dude could be ..... Most girls love romantic dude ..... They may not have confidence to initiate it, but will definitely love a guy to carry them on .... Though not excessively (Some don't want to see you as fancying only the physical aspect) ..... You gon be boring Niqqa

3 Likes

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Attitude!!!

Yours= 1000%
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by BluntBoy(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yours= 1000%
Are you Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? by Zhahovic(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2018
I won't! I can't! I shouldnt!.. I couldn't!.. I wouldn't!.. I shall not!
Never ever!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable.... Woman Almost Run Mad In A Pregnancy Photoshoot / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / When Is The Best Time To Tell A New Partner A Secret From Your Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.