Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? (635 Views)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? by princedmiayer(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
bae told me she is into flying tins.. love her thou. confused on what to do
Re: If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Does your bae have any friends to spare?
I've never done it on a flying broomstick before.
Re: If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? by princedmiayer(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
don what?
Re: If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
You could end up going to Mars without a spaceship
Re: If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? by princedmiayer(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
chai..chai deris god o Moon kwa?. i thought i was inlove wt a COCO.
Re: If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? by greatnaija01: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
princedmiayer:
bae told me she is into flying tins.. love her thou. confused on what to do

bleep her HARD ALL night after giving her some chocolates to heighten her DRIVE and she will ditch meeting just for you... do it for 6 nights 6 weeks and 6 hours (every night) and she will DENOUNCE them after calling on god during the bleeps.
Re: If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? by Spectre007: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Badt guy
VolT0xic:
kissBadt guy
VolT0xic:
Re: If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? by princedmiayer(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
beep beep kwa. nwane na horn ?

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here / How To Get A Girl To Fall In Love With You / Who Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.