Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (675 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by bahbarphem: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
I''m a 19 year old guy,handsome,cool and easy going but couldn't get girls because i'm poor and don't really have the words to woo them.I need your advice pls help me.
Re: I Need Your Advice by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
YOu do not need money to woo them. If you do then you are wooing the wrong type.

YOu need to be fun and charming. Ask any lady, if you can make them laugh, they will always like to be around you.

Send me your email, I will recomned a book for you to read.

Good luck
Re: I Need Your Advice by izeek(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
what advice do u need sir,
obviously we can not ask uu to go steal.

look for some1 to love you for who u are right now, so when ur status changes,
u def know she is not after ur wealth.
Re: I Need Your Advice by TheSeeker(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
You need some serious practical sessions in person, on phone, via internet. Holla at me if you need lessons grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice by bahbarphem: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
This is my email address herdigunbahbarphemie@yahoo.com@mrloverman
Re: I Need Your Advice by goodness85: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
it is very simple and that should not be problem. Just follow your heart. visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Why do all guys think girls need to see money before they agree? Personally for me money is not important. If you can make me laugh, are confident, have good potential for the future and are clean then I will date you.
Re: I Need Your Advice by henryhemon(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ebony eyes,
Why do all guys think girls need to see money before they agree? Personally for me money is not important. If you can make me laugh, are confident, have good potential for the future and are clean then I will date you.

Aren't you speaking for yourself,the only word most girls understand is ego, moneyyyyyyyyyyy!

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For The Groom / The Acts Of Loving And Respecting / Discover Why Men Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.