Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Acts Of Loving And Respecting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Acts Of Loving And Respecting (678 Views)

Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / 27 Features Of Loving Men / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Acts Of Loving And Respecting by Vavavoom(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
A woman desires to be loved and a man craves respect, both unconditionally as it seems. The problem is EGO in the man and woman turns up the crazy-cycle and near-fist cuffs are experienced in varying degrees of sampled marriages. Sometimes I wonder if it is ever worth the trouble, that a man should make a home with a woman in obedience to the creator. What do NLers say, Keep ones peace by staying away or srtrive to find a path that is all-too narrow and near inadmissible, a foray into 'katakata' and shared strife?
At least with one alone no inadequacies matter, ones voice can't be too loud in & for self-decision makings-no hullabaloo, neither over the shoulder comments.

But the story changes when one has to live according to prescribed tenents of the thou shall nots, so to keep the acts of loving and respecting going. I dare say the line of stray is too thin, of acts of loving and respecting.
Imagine you used to take decision on the go, no frowning nor scowling faces to consider-just simply you. No hassles, no worries.
Now a shipmate comes aboard, doesn't share in your like and a compromise has to be reached-a 50-50 deal that keeps the loving and respecting going. Sometimes it's doable, other times the rift is palpable. Reminisce, singlehood vs what you have now, ha! The acts of loving and respecting. Make una yarn.

(1) (Reply)

Question To Men: Dating And Income / Do I Really Luv Her Or Am Simply Gone Bunkers? / Should I Go Ahead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.