Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says (10015 Views)

Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN / #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by AntiWailer: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2016
anonimi:

Who should do that separation?
Who should deal with them?
Is it not your DullardPoo ?

After removing all the pictures. See the only original thing that came from your brain ?

quite pathetic.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by Jidibia(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
All i know is fulani's are peaceful people. Those atrocities are caused by cattle rustlers, not fulani herdsmen. The fulanis have the right to live and work any where in the country like every Nigerian. Stigmatizing them will make no difference. We have kidnappers in the east, armed robbers every where and militants in the SS but people tend to demonize fulanis just because they rear cattles for our consumption. We need to support the grazing bill so we can create lands for them in every local government all over Nigeria. We should also apologize to the fulani tribe for unnecessary insults we hurl at them sad
Pls educate me on this, what's the difference between cattle rustlers and fulani herdsmen?
Furthermore, is cattle rearing a private business? If yes, why should we support the grazing bill which allows the govt to forcefully take over pple's land and spend billions of tax payer's naira ? Pls do not let sentiments to becloud your sense of reasoning and judgement. Thank you
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by eddyslim(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
All i know is fulani's are peaceful people. Those atrocities are caused by cattle rustlers, not fulani herdsmen. The fulanis have the right to live and work any where in the country like every Nigerian. Stigmatizing them will make no difference. We have kidnappers in the east, armed robbers every where and militants in the SS but people tend to demonize fulanis just because they rear cattles for our consumption. We need to support the grazing bill so we can create lands for them in every local government all over Nigeria. We should also apologize to the fulani tribe for unnecessary insults we hurl at them sad
Stop smoking weed, it is nt gud 4 ur brain
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Jidibia:

Pls educate me on this, what's the difference between cattle rustlers and fulani herdsmen? Thank you

Rustlers are escaping terrorists fleeing the north east due to military onslaught. They attack herdmens who uses mere sticks to guide cattles and steal their cattles to disguise as herdsmen coming down south while they continue recking havoc on communities they encounter
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by foladara777(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
No, we don't NEED to support it... Cattle rearing is a business and if a land for grazing is part of d things needed then you buy your land ... Thatz how itz done in the civilized part of the world

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by damon232: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
May God Almighty NEVER allow your wish to come to pass. Amen.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by ozoemenaca: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2016
Let them continue with their killings of innocent people, let Buhari also continue with his silence, all I know is that time would tell
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by discusant: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2016
But Herds men attacks are meant to weaken the people so that the people shall fall easily to accept Islam in any Jihad.

Who expects Buhari, an avowed Islamist, to condemn Herds men who go with cattle and Islam together?

Buhari told a large gathering of Muslims in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not rest until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are practiced in all Nigeria's states.

There's no provision in Nigeria's constitution permitting any part of Nigeria to adopt or use Sharia Criminal codes.

The constitution permits only sharia civil laws
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2016
wetin una want make the guy do.
Kai
make una build grazing reserves, no way
u no wan dey chop meat again?
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Progressive01:
I believe the group never saw these news:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/202545-buhari-breaks-silence-orders-herdsmen-brought-justice.html

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/enugu-attack-buhari-orders-crackdown-rampaging-herdsmen/

and

.com/angry-buhari-condemns-herdsmen-attacks-orders-military-to-use-all-powers-on-culprits/

Patience brothers, patience. Just like Boko Haram and the Niger Delta terrorists, this will be nipped in the bud asap.

I think they mean like seeing soldier being drafted to those regions where the herdsmen attack to give the people a perceived sense of security, or to hear the government order soldiers to go to these regions and and rout these guys out
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s] All i know is fulani's are peaceful people. Those atrocities are caused by cattle rustlers, not fulani herdsmen. The fulanis have the right to live and work any where in the country like every Nigerian. Stigmatizing them will make no difference. We have kidnappers in the east, armed robbers every where and militants in the SS but people tend to demonize fulanis just because they rear cattles for our consumption. We need to support the grazing bill so we can create lands for them in every local government all over Nigeria. We should also apologize to the fulani tribe for unnecessary insults we hurl at them sad [/s]
walai if no be say i dey fear ban i for really knack you well this morning.
Senseless
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by OgundeleT(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2016
the Fulani that live my area are peaceful, they have their village and govt built nomad school for them. those that killed people are terrorist that we do call bororo.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by kaen1317: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
its because the impression is there that they trade in violence slaughtering innocent people, men, women, the aged and children, for no just cause.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by Jidibia(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Rustlers are escaping terrorists fleeing the north east due to military onslaught. They attack herdmens who uses mere sticks to guide cattles and steal their cattles to disguise as herdsmen coming down south while they continue recking havoc on communities they encounter
Thank u. This is quite informative.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by mema900: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2016
grin

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by kings09(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2016
I tot Libyans were responsible. Pls donate ur ancestral land for grazing no1 will disturb u
mrkayusfit:
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by nototribalist: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
common get out of here.

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by presidentMZ: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Professor of Islamic Eschatology, Director of Muslim Rights Concern, Ishaq Akintola, has unleashed a scathing attack on the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), branding them 'hypocrites'.

In an interview with Punch, Akintola called CAN's
criticism of US Secretary of State John Kerry's
meeting with Northern Governors and the Sultan of Sokoto 'infantile' and 'laughable'.

He added that the influx of Western leaders visiting The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations in Lagos has never been criticized by Muslim leaders, who actually embrace the development such visits bring for the country and its image internationally.

“Why would the Muslim community raise any
eyebrow if (John) Kerry or any other Western figure attends a Christian conference or night vigil,” he questioned.

“What have the Muslims ever said about Westerners and their leaders attending TB Joshua’s Synagogue? We see it as a good development, a foreign exchange earner and a return match.”

Akintola referred to statistics released by the
Nigerian Immigration Service which revealed that six out of every ten foreigners visiting Nigeria are
bound for TB Joshua´s popular Lagos based church,
perhaps the most prominent Nigerian ministry that
is not a member of CAN.

Adding that Kerry “did not come with a religious
agenda but a humanitarian one”, he questioned the
motives of CAN President Dr. Supo Ayokunle´s
allegations as Kerry´s primary discussions were
based on aid for Boko Haram victims.

“The CAN has a way of biting off one’s nose and
complaining aloud later about one’s inability to
smell. The CAN will cut off one’s two hands and still
goes ahead to complain when one fails to shake
hands with them... The CAN should be advised to
stop behaving like the second wife in a polygamous
home.”

The fiery Muslim Professor even quoted the Holy
Bible in sharing his disdain for Nigeria´s foremost
Christian body.

“CAN is not upholding the tenets of Christianity. CAN
is deceiving Nigerians. But most Nigerians know the
truth and the truth has set them free.

My sympathy
goes to those who accept CAN’s abracadabra. The
Bible says, 'You will know the truth, and the truth
will set you free'."
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by dallyemmy: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Na Buhari Send them? if no be religious na tribalism. Why we wan use these two things scatter we country sef? I belong to Nobody, I belong to everybody!
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by GameGod(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2016
I thought the flat heads said they they're fairless lol
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by GameGod(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2016
jodavid:
K
This zombie needs some anti-zombie brain transplant.
On a serious note most cattle rustlers are also Fulani's, so logically speaking,
ALL THESE ATROCITIES ARE COMMITTED BY FULANI CATTLEHERDERS.
I won't be surprised if their Commander in Chief will do the same thing if in their situation..cos it looks like a tribalistic tradition to me..killing indigent ppl n taking over.
you need Anti-iPod brain transplant as well
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by ClitRaider: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari is the grand patron of heardsmen. He won't say sh!t, you protect yourself from the fulani demons.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by ClitRaider: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari is the grand patron of heardsmen. He won't say sh!t, you protect yourself from the fulani demons.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by NairaMaster1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
don't worry. Your village may be next. So the Fulani leaders that are signing peace paths in Benue and Nasarawa states are rustlers? Weep for most of you
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by liohan: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
[s]
mrkayusfit:
All i know is fulani's are peaceful people. Those atrocities are caused by cattle rustlers, not fulani herdsmen. The fulanis have the right to live and work any where in the country like every Nigerian. Stigmatizing them will make no difference. We have kidnappers in the east, armed robbers every where and militants in the SS but people tend to demonize fulanis just because they rear cattles for our consumption. We need to support the grazing bill so we can create lands for them in every local government all over Nigeria. We should also apologize to the fulani tribe for unnecessary insults we hurl at them sad[/size]
[s]
mrkayusfit:
[/s]
mrkayusfit:
[size=11pt]All i know is fulani's are peaceful people. Those atrocities are caused by cattle rustlers, not fulani herdsmen. The fulanis have the right to live and work any where in the country like every Nigerian. Stigmatizing them will make no difference. We have kidnappers in the east, armed robbers every where and militants in the SS but people tend to demonize fulanis just because they rear cattles for our consumption. We need to support the grazing bill so we can create lands for them in every local government all over Nigeria. We should also apologize to the fulani tribe for unnecessary insults we hurl at them sad
[/s]
I don't get what you are saying. They are Nigerians and deserve grazing communities? What stops them from mingling with other ethnic groups? Except you don't travel, all Fulanis stay in their own separate communities. IMO, I think if the grazing settlement is open to all Nigerians- fine, but to only Fulanis- they can go back to their own states and create such since they don't have anything to do with us.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by grodt999: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Your attempt to pull the wool over our eyes is a disgraceful exercise and you should be ashamed of yourself!
You clearly are either a fulani or you are a blatantly naive person!

Fulanis and the ibos are responsible for the present state of Nigeria, from the very begining!
There is no attrocity in Nigeria that does not go back to a Fulani action or a backlash from previous Fulani-dominated policies!

There are 2 types of Fulanis, one that makes the inhumane policy, manages it, and enjoys the proceeds (Buhari), AND the executors (islamic terrorists and herdsmen).

If you remove Fulanis and ibos from Nigeria, it will turn to Ghana (for starters)
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by limeta(f): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
AntiWailer:

What should i check ?

So every Herdsman is a criminal ?

I don't think that low, I am sorry.

Just in case you sleeping wake up
Think that low
though what you think don,t matter
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by limeta(f): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
The grand plan is up and running you next to die.
Stop talking and arm yr self
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by limeta(f): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Why lie
cattle rustling is a big lie
Tell the people you sss agent
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by chernest2002: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
the way you allocated lands for industrialists,traders and farmers free of charge, my friend am not against fulani herds men or hausa cattle rearers, but anyone who want land should buy or lease it like others. Equality for all that is the way forward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill To Regulate Arbitrary Bank Charges Passes Second Reading / Operation Hadin Kai: Troops Quell Boko Haram Terrorists Attack On Damboa / Wike Gives ₦30 Million To Families Of Slain Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.