Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says (10013 Views)

Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN / #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by AntiWailer: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
limeta:

Just in case you sleeping wake up
Think that low
though what you think don,t matter

Then stop trolling me.

If what I say or think does not matter to u dnt quote it.

Have a nice day.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by limeta(f): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
AntiWailer:

Then stop trolling me.

If what I say or think does not matter to u dnt quote it.

Have a nice day.

Not if you keep teling lies
Lives are been wasted
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by AntiWailer: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
limeta:

Not if you keep teling lies
Lives are been wasted

Then that means what I think matters. cheesy

Having settled that.

It does not make sense to criminalize a tribe or a group of people just because somebody did sometin wrong.

We see herds men around who go about their legitimate business without any issue.

I said may be cattle rustlers because they are the one who arm themselves to steal from the herdsmen and force their way out of the environment through violence.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by limeta(f): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
AntiWailer:

Then that means what I think matters. cheesy

Having settled that.

It does not make sense to criminalize a tribe or a group of people just because somebody did sometin wrong.

We see herds men around who go about their legitimate business without any issue.

I said may be cattle rustlers because they are the one who arm themselves to steal from the herdsmen and force their way out of the environment through violence.

Cattle rustling is a big lie ,grand master plan to cover the islamic agenda
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by jodavid(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
GameGod:

you need Anti-iPod brain transplant as well
Another zombie detected. Jst keep calm eh,, we are still working on the antidote.. I feel you would require more than the normal dosage tho
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by no1madman(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
stop complaining and start taking action.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Kill Bugarri and his fuckin DEMONS. . .
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by Organs(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
jodavid:
K
This zombie needs some anti-zombie brain transplant.
On a serious note most cattle rustlers are also Fulani's, so logically speaking,
ALL THESE ATROCITIES ARE COMMITTED BY FULANI CATTLEHERDERS.
I won't be surprised if their Commander in Chief will do the same thing if in their situation..cos it looks like a tribalistic tradition to me..killing indigent ppl n taking over.

Jodavid: You are wrong. Most times the news is even propaganda news and false. For example you will hear that 100 people were killed in Anambra only to find that its only 4 men. But ofcourse these are human beings too and do not deserve to die unjustly but why shout and scream 100 people killed and make mountain out of mole hill and cause more problems than the one we are already dealing with, also, most times as well, people steal those cattles and the nomadic idiots will now go and kill those they feel is responsible, so we need to stop the tribalism and deal with the issue which is:1. Ascertain the truth and determine what exactly happened. 2. If a community member steal a cow/cows or a cattle rustler, charge them to court and punish them accordingly. 3. If a fulani herdsmen's cattle is stolen and he takes the laws into his hands and kills others, round them up take them to court of law show all the evidences and also sentence them to death and kill them also to serve as deterrent that you cannot take laws into your hands and kill or maim others. 4. Most importantly, you, Jodavid, and all others needs to educate one another and stop the tribalistic, religious bigotry approach and either do research or encourage the govt to do research and determine the truth of the matter. 5. The govt, Buhari needs to talk about this and empower the police to always charge people to court and bring true justice to the offender, the offended and the society.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by golddust6000(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Vampire. Buhari

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
GameGod:
I thought the flat heads said they they're fairless lol
Conehead fool liking the ass of a fallen angel.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by sirma: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
All i know is fulani's are peaceful people. Those atrocities are caused by cattle rustlers, not fulani herdsmen. The fulanis have the right to live and work any where in the country like every Nigerian. Stigmatizing them will make no difference. We have kidnappers in the east, armed robbers every where and militants in the SS but people tend to demonize fulanis just because they rear cattles for our consumption. We need to support the grazing bill so we can create lands for them in every local government all over Nigeria. We should also apologize to the fulani tribe for unnecessary insults we hurl at them sad

Who is this cattle. You are simply heartless to have thought like this.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says by shugaboy6102(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
All i know is fulani's are peaceful people. Those atrocities are caused by cattle rustlers, not fulani herdsmen. The fulanis have the right to live and work any where in the country like every Nigerian. Stigmatizing them will make no difference. We have kidnappers in the east, armed robbers every where and militants in the SS but people tend to demonize fulanis just because they rear cattles for our consumption. We need to support the grazing bill so we can create lands for them in every local government all over Nigeria. We should also apologize to the fulani tribe for unnecessary insults we hurl at them sad
pls are you really ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omisore Begins Campaign In Aregbesola’s Town / Wike Gives ₦30 Million To Families Of Slain Policemen / Rivers, PDP Disagree Over $280m Water, Sanitation Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.