Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Do A Woman Need Her Husbands Every Opinion Before She Does Anything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do A Woman Need Her Husbands Every Opinion Before She Does Anything? (320 Views)

I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do A Woman Need Her Husbands Every Opinion Before She Does Anything? by solomon4samuel(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2016
Its been more than much to remember as years rolled by and changing customs,traditions,peoples believe and even human and so that.So on the area of marrige I also discover that the orientation of marital state is not the way it was in the yesteryears and because of this most country are suffering from epidemic number of divorces as the both couple point accusing finger at each and the woman asking who would have take the first break and the man asking whos opinion was needed the most.
SO am asking(do a woman need her husbands every opinion before doing something?).

(1) (Reply)

What Matters Most To You, Money Or Love? / Love. Sex. Romance. Writers Wanted!!! / Are You Ready For Marriage Search?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.