Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue (47616 Views)

NAF Moves Against Killer Herdsmen, Sets Up Base In Taraba, Benue, Nasarawa Axis / Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
pho27:
Is Enugu state in d North or West? Abi Enugu is not an Igbo speaking state?
like I've qouted before,, they should first touch the lions tail.. not playing with some villagers in remote communities sad
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:
lolz, bro ?
You heard me right.

You poison the minds of many yorubas on this forum and I'll keep calling you out until you stop your bigotry against igbos in particular and Christians in general on this forum.

You need to re-examine yourself.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by vorigan: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

He is known government thug, then his actions are right, he should not also be condemned by you, also the official of the government is also right in sponsoring. The only people that did the crime are Fulani/Muslim neither Ghana nor government sponsor. And hence, they should be the one to be condemned.

issoright I see

if you look up the word 'MERCENARY", and know what it means, you wouldn't be still here arguing biko
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by limeta(f): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
If you can,t smell the death angel,s at your door then you dead.
The plan is real .
Buhari want you all dead.
Next is to attack and take a city,
but which city??
Is not for me to say.
You wait and see.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
vorigan:

if you look up the word 'MERCENARY", and know what it means, you wouldn't be still here arguing biko

Allow me please, continue with your media lies.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by madridguy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
I think the moderators here need to digest post here, edit it, especially titles as many just put titles just to call useless attention.

Yes, am with you.

FriendChoice:

Thank you my brother, the title is misleading. And I make it a duty to myself not to allow it to go. I shall henceforth bring their evil act to justice. I hope you joined me.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by mailmitch(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
I won't b surprised if ths news will swept under d carpet,d fulani leaders will deny ths allegation, buhari will turn a deaf ear(as usual), d security operatives will form dey hve nt hears or seen any report as regards the case, EFCC will pursue another PDP leader and claim dey are fighting kwarruption, and b4 u knw we hve 4goten abt d case and evrybdy moves on suffering and smiling . End of story, this is Nigeria fr u

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by pippimp(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
vorigan:
......is there a grand plan to destabilize Nigeria? does this hint on the nonchalant attitude the President has towards the fulani herdsmen?.

There is no grand plan. Nigerian are consciously but ignorantly doing it to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by sukkot: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
You heard me right.

You poison the minds of many yorubas on this forum and I'll keep calling you out until you stop your bigotry against igbos in particular and Christians in general on this forum.

You need to re-examine yourself.
dude but igbos are on nairaland everyday smashing on yorubas. why cant you tell them to sheath their sword ? oh i am a christian by the way

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by oluwasegun007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Can you see that dis politicians are our biggest problem......

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by omojeesu(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
True or not. God's will alone will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Cmeo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
I swear there is no grand plan against Nigeria but there is grand plan to make illegal money against an entity called Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Cmeo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
vorigan:
......is there a grand plan to destabilize Nigeria? does this hint on the nonchalant attitude the President has towards the fulani herdsmen?.

I swear there is no grand plan against Nigeria but there is a grand plan (by most people include you) to make illegal money against an entity called Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by toshmann(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
If anyone had any doubts that everything happening since the inauguration of mallam daura is part of a grand design arranged since 1812, this is your answer.

Need I say more? They are coming. Southerners, they are coming.

Say no to grazing bill.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:
dude but igbos are on nairaland everyday smashing on yorubas. why cant you tell them to sheath their sword ? oh i am a christian by the way
I report them too but yours is something I've noticed for quite some time now. Yours is alarming bro.

Does all that tribal bigotry shiit give you hard ons or what?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
The Devils are always with a traitor!!!
The grand plan is unfolding gradually...!
The states mentioned are Christian dominated communities.

With the tacit support of sell-out like Ghana, the middlebelt and south are not safe.

u wil nt get biafra wit dis ur tribalistic behaviour.wht bring religious here nw?
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Ipako: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is what you get when you bargain with terrorists. Nigeria has never learnt anything as a country. Terrorist is a trade and they hold you captive, sucks a nation dry. Nigeria as a country tends to create problems instead of solving it. The day Nigeria starts solving her dirty problems, the sky is her limits.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by lurdkriss: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
So this is how criminals go about bribing security operatives so that they will turn their back when they carry out attacks on comunities
God help this country undecided
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by sukkot: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
I report them too but yours is something I've noticed for quite some time now. Yours is alarming bro.

Does all that tribal bigotry shiit give you hard ons or what?
i just play one online. i figured its a nairaland game that everyone likes to play so i joined in lolzzz. in actuality ? as in real life ? i dont even get down like that. i kinda figured nairaland fun is igbo vs yoruba tit for tat. you did see the thread yesterday right ? about the hausa man attacking an igbo guy right ? had absolutely nothing to do with yoruba right ? but as usual many igbo tribal warriors ignore the hausa man who attacked them and start attacking yoruba. so hey i reckon this what everybody likes doing on nairaland why not join in the fun lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Philinho(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

Christian and their misleading title. Christian and Crime are 5 and 6. So the government is responsible for the arms.
shut up your mouth and borrow a brain if possible....

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Decryptor(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:

I pray this infiltration reaches SW first before it trickles down to SE. We warned you all but you were all beating chest and shouting "Sai Baba" to spite us.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by GameGod(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Not good
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Anglovel: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
The guy looks more like a Tiv man but why? Use our bro country name as your alias. Mind u real Ghanaians r Patriotic,hardworking n Love their country unto Death
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:
i just play one online. i figured its a nairaland game that everyone likes to play so i joined in lolzzz. in actuality ? as in real life ? i dont even get down like that. i kinda figured nairaland fun is igbo vs yoruba tit for tat. you did see the thread yesterday right ? about the hausa man attacking an igbo guy right ? had absolutely nothing to do with yoruba right ? but as usual many igbo tribal warriors ignore the hausa man who attacked them and start attacking yoruba. so hey i reckon this what everybody likes doing on nairaland why not join in the fun lolzzz
Tribal bigotry is no joke dude. Try to steer clear of it and always report those who display such...on both sides...

That's exactly what I do too.

Cheers.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by sukkot: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Decryptor:

I pray this infiltration reaches SW first before it trickles down to SE. We warned you all but you were all beating chest and shouting "Sai Baba" to spite us.
lol. what will be will be
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by peaceuntous: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
dealslip:
Stop selling your brothers for money. When there is a course let us learn to follow it to the end. The Fulani's brotherhood had lasted because they do not betray each other. Ghana, the blood of the innocent babies and mothers are on your head. There is indeed a grand plan. Enugu shares a border with Benue. It seems they are done with Benue and have started testing Enugu, gradually they are coming South. Let us stand as one against this people who think we owe them our lives just because by mistake we where almagamated with them. Boycott meat, do not use your money to fund their grand plan against us. Better still let us start rearing our cattle's ourselves. Buhari is tactically in support. Say no to ranches in our communities because in a few years they will start fighting our children over such lands. The only thing they know how to do best is trespassing on peoples land. They will still stray out of the ranches. I am an Odua but IPOB please do not allow division between you, Enugu is a part of IPOB, this is the best to show your power. Chase this men out of Enugu or make unbearable and inconveniencing laws like Ekiti. This people pay security to turn a blind eye. Security personnels can never help us.

I am happy there is another person thinking this way. I hv stopped eating any beef product since earlier this year, say february. My money shall never be used to kill anyone. Anybody who buys beef products in nigeria is contributing to the killing of his/her people

Below is a post that was circulated here earlier

But i feel that we all must not keep quiet in the face of fulani onslaught and occupation and genocide.

DONT SIT IN YOUR HOUSE AND SAY YOU CANT DO ANYTHING. D
ONT LAUGH AT THE TIVS AND IDOMAS WHO ARE SUFFERING NOW AND SAY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU.
STOP BEATING YOUR CHEST AND SAYING IF THEY COME TO MY VILLAGE THIS WILL HAPPEN, THAT WILL HAPPEN, WE WILL SHOW THEM PEPPER.
STOP PRAYING TO GOD FOR SOLUTION LIKE MANY JEWS DID IN GERMANY AND SIX MILLION OF THEM WERE KILLED.
STOP PRAYING BECAUSE GOD IS TELLING YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOURSELVE AND GOD WILL HELP YOU.
WORK AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOU, THEN PRAY AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON GOD.

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

I am not calling for violence. I am calling for peaceful protest

Vote with your buying power. BOYCOTT ALL FULANI HERDSMEN PRODUCT. STOP EATING BEEF, KPOMO, SUYA

How can we look our grandchildren in the eye and say we allowed this to happen. How can i look my son in the eye when fulani man enters my house with a matchete. He will cry Daddy, and run to me. And expect his dad to protect him. And i will say, son, i did nothing.

What if my village is attacked. What will i tell my ageing mum and dad. I did nothing??

What will i tell my wife when they rape her in front of me, and kill her.She will be looking at me, crying.
NO WAY. God forbid. I shall fight. Peacefully.
I will continue to fight. till they kingdom come. Until fulani embraces peaces or is forced to do so, I shall not rest.
I shall no longer eat beef, kpomo, suya. I will rather die for lack of protein. My money will not be used to buy bullets to kill others
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by zurine(f): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
wow
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by nduchucks: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
My fellow Nigeria citizens are quite gullible, indeed quite senseless. smh
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by sukkot: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Tribal bigotry is no joke dude. Try to steer clear of it and always report those who display such...on both sides...

That's exactly what I do too.

Cheers.
Am feeling that bro. check my signature
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:
Am feeling that bro. check my signature
Nice one bro.

Let's be the change we seek.

Feeling your siggy. Wanna see you in action too walking the talk.

Now following you, something I didn't ever think.would happen. Kindly ff back.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by sukkot: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Nice one bro.

Let's be the change we seek.

Feeling your siggy. Wanna see you in action too walking the talk.

Now following you, something I didn't ever think.would happen. Kindly ff back.
no doubt bro. its all about peace and love bro. watch me talk dat talk and walk dat walk lolzz. yeah def ff you back bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by sekundosekundo: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
vorigan:

ASK OMENKA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari In Hospital / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share" / Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.