Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue (47600 Views)

NAF Moves Against Killer Herdsmen, Sets Up Base In Taraba, Benue, Nasarawa Axis / Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by vorigan: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Fulani Elders Offered Me 350m To Destabilize Taraba/benue - Says Benue Militant

Wanted Benue militant, Terwase Agwaza AKA Ghana made shocking disclosures in an interview aired on Channels TV. Amongst other revelations, Ghana who is presently in hiding after being declared wanted by security agents, claimed that he was supplied arms by the special adviser to the Benue State governor on security, Col. Edwin Jando (rtd) to carry out nefarious activities. Ghana also claimed that he was approached by some Fulani elders in a bid to destabilize Taraba State being part of a grand plan to cause instability in Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa States. Ghana claims he was offered 50m naira to invade Taraba, but he instead asked for 1bn naira. His offer was upped to 350m naira which he turned down saying 750m naira will be ideal since he had to settle security agents for a smooth operation.

Ghana is presently on the run with a bounty of 5m naira on his head.

Below are videos of the interview aired on Channels;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywkx41E6cIg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQYYD7uKW9k

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by delishpot: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2016
If you step foot, you will be killed no two ways.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by vorigan: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2016
......is there a grand plan to destabilize Nigeria? does this hint on the nonchalant attitude the President has towards the fulani herdsmen?.

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by VhatAmazingDude: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2016
The Northerners can do no wrong.

Ask Buhari undecided

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by chris2face(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Ghana u had better go Ghana or else if u dare come to Taraba state the thunder that will fire u is still warming up at Zing so as u enter Wukari u will be dead already

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Dreal11247: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2016
Recently, IPOB, Niger Delta Avengers and even CAN all have a new version opposing the mother body. Divide and rule system of Fulani

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by slimthugchimee(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
what is your proof

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by ComrdDRS: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Foolanis alwayz using insiders, with divide and rule tactics. GHANA, U BETTER NO INVOLVE YOURSELF IN THESE EVIL. BECAUSE AFTER JOB DONE IT 'LL BE UR HEAD AND YOU WON'T EVEN ENJOY A BIT OF THAT MONEY.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2016
The Devils are always with a traitor!!!
The grand plan is unfolding gradually...!
The states mentioned are Christian dominated communities.

With the tacit support of sell-out like Ghana, the middlebelt and south are not safe.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by kolaish(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
A FULL SCALE INVESTIGATION SHOULD BE LAUNCHED TO FIND OUT IF THIS ALLEGATION IS TRUE IN OTHER TO BRING THE CULPRITS TO BOOK. i.e. if the the govt we have is a serious govt and did not have any hand in this allegation either directly or indirectly.

15 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by dealslip(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stop selling your brothers for money. When there is a course let us learn to follow it to the end. The Fulani's brotherhood had lasted because they do not betray each other. Ghana, the blood of the innocent babies and mothers are on your head. There is indeed a grand plan. Enugu shares a border with Benue. It seems they are done with Benue and have started testing Enugu, gradually they are coming South. Let us stand as one against this people who think we owe them our lives just because by mistake we where almagamated with them. Boycott meat, do not use your money to fund their grand plan against us. Better still let us start rearing our cattle's ourselves. Buhari is tactically in support. Say no to ranches in our communities because in a few years they will start fighting our children over such lands. The only thing they know how to do best is trespassing on peoples land. They will still stray out of the ranches. I am an Odua but IPOB please do not allow division between you, Enugu is a part of IPOB, this is the best to show your power. Chase this men out of Enugu or make unbearable and inconveniencing laws like Ekiti. This people pay security to turn a blind eye. Security personnels can never help us.

152 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Echelle(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
... In Ade's voice "Say God"....
Meanwhile, if Boobu cannot tame dese beasts he should plz help us beg them cos they have nothing to loose aside frm animals....

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
D
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by ninocia18(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
I just dey laff this people. How can a group of people wake up one morning and decide to make their own home unhabitable. My own is that these people are just tools. The money came from a well to do citizen of this country. Our armed forces should do the needful. To other Nigerians, let's spend the time we use to complain and castigate tribes to pray for this country. This problem is beyond the shadows we are chasing. God bless Nigeria...... #proudlynaija..

8 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by wiloy2k8(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by rapistomenka: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Let him be bold enough to mention Buhari's name undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by malton: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
See the amount this illiterate is calling. I strongly believe our government is filled with psychopaths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by room089: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmm!
Man's inhumumanity to man!

But Ghana why?

Why did you fall for this?
Must you thread on such wicked and ignoble route to fame and success?
Why must you adopt the approach of a Judas?
Have you sat down to reminisce over the plundering, killing and wastage of lifes and property?
Even when we are hoping that Benue will grow to be at par with states like lagos, rivers etc in terms of development with became a mole and Liaised with the enemies to plunder and destroy the little nature bequeated on the state.
Ghana why evils!
May heaven judge you Ghana! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by obailala(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
For the love of money...
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by ALAYORMII: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
350million naira??

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by SuperBlack: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Maybe Goodluck Ebere Jonathan also approve the money as a Fulani man he is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
What do say? *Sips coke*
Until una carry this thing enter igbo land,, then you'll knw that if you play with fire you'll surely get burnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by zeusdgrt(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sometimes eh e be like say make I use juju roast all these Guys john thomas
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
was supplied arms by the special adviser to the Benue State governor on security, Col. Edwin Jando (rtd) to carry out nefarious activities.

Christian and their misleading title. Christian and Crime are 5 and 6. So the government is responsible for the arms.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Dayoto: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
A very reasonable man will tell you that, this so called ''Ghana'' man is nothing but one of the tools of some particular group in the country thinking Nigeria is their enemy hence trying their best to dismantle it. You can quote me though.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by cescky(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by chiedu7: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
So all this talk of a planned Jihad is true

Nobody can deny it, that there is a plan to islamatize Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Montaque(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
No wonder most of these senseless killings go unchecked and unrestrained

6 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by wellmax(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
God will expose all enemies of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Standing5(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Wonderment.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by shammah1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari In Hospital / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.