Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue (47618 Views)

NAF Moves Against Killer Herdsmen, Sets Up Base In Taraba, Benue, Nasarawa Axis / Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by ensamy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
What happened at the 1998 reprisal attack in Aba Abia state wiill make people like Ghana not to even consider Abia as an option. chaii chaii to distabelize Nigeria. So much ill gotten money in peoples hands without use.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Wukari(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
chris2face:
Ghana u had better go Ghana or else if u dare come to Taraba state the thunder that will fire u is still warming up at Zing so as u enter Wukari u will be dead already

Believe me if he try wukari he is over dead
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by wakes: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Really?
Then President Buhari has got questions to answer if....
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by chris2face(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Wukari:

Believe me if he try wukari he is over dead
I dey tel u
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by DaniDani(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is a serious issue and should call for an emergency meeting of all Christians in the said area. There is a plan going on in this country but we southerners and Christian northerners seems adamant and less concerned. Fani Kayode , Fayose and Nnamdi Kalu are the people who understands what's going on in this country. I do not like Nnamdi Kali due to his heap of insults on great gospel ministers but the truth is that the man saw far beyond our imagination of the evil plot of fulanis in this country
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by piagetskinner(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari used his harsh economic polices as a decoy to divert the people's attention to how they can fend for themselves and their families... while there is a hidden agenda to actually bring about the Islamization of nigeria..and many people are oblivious to this

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
V

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by ancientbanana: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

Christian and their misleading title. Christian and Crime are 5 and 6. So the government is responsible for the arms.
Muslims n terrorist are like garri n soup

4 Likes

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by shabakm: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
chiedu7:
So all this talk of a planned Jihad is true
Nobody can deny it, that there is a plan to islamatize Nigeria
mum Edwin jando that supply the arms his is a muslim or christian
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by shabakm: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
i dont no why ipob are so foolish to the extent they dont no different between Muslim and christians, is ghana a Muslim or col Edwin that supplied the arms a Muslim.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by rabex123(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

Christian and their misleading title. Christian and Crime are 5 and 6. So the government is responsible for the arms.
Don't mind the hypocrates nobody is even talking about that one..na only the Fulani own them see

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
rabex123:

Don't mind the hypocrates nobody is even talking about that one..na only the Fulani own them see

I concur
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by stonemasonn: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
vorigan:
......is there a grand plan to destabilize Nigeria? does this hint on the nonchalant attitude the President has towards the fulani herdsmen?.

You just woke up
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by stonemasonn: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

He is known government thug, then his actions are right, he should not also be condemned by you, also the official of the government is also right in sponsoring. The only people that did the crime are Fulani/Muslim neither Ghana nor government sponsor. And hence, they should be the one to be condemned.

issoright I see
Guy chill this is a Fulani agenda not a Muslim one, when it starts even the Muslim minorities won't be speared, ask your brothers in Kwara and Niger.
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Yusman316(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmm! This man called Buhari must be a genius of the highest order. How some may ask. First they accused him of sponsoring one of the most deadliest terror groups (boko haram) none to man. Then secondly they said he had no sec sch cert, yet he won a Democratic elections. And now they re saying he is islamizing a country they claim has 50% Christians, under a democracy with all its judiciary and legislative. Something i believe even under a dictatorship is impossible. The level of ignorance and intolerance people re showing in this country has reached alarming proportion. Welcome to the JAHILIYA period
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by chiedu7: 3:38am On Sep 08, 2016
shabakm:
mum Edwin jando that supply the arms his is a muslim or christian

The question you should ask is, why is all the violence coming from muslims?

why is islam the only religion people are scared of?

Not the god of islam but the followers of islam instill fear, why?
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Yusman316(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
chiedu7:

The question you should ask is, why is all the violence coming from muslims?

why is islam the only religion people are scared of?

Not the god of islam but the followers of islam instill fear, why?
My brother niger delta militants re not Muslims. And let me tell u this, most of the fulanis that roam the bush rearing cattle re not Muslims. It's a common misconception to think they re. And another thing is that islam is the most misunderstood religion, even by some so called Muslims. All that many people know about islam is the propaganda they get or hear from media. Not what the Qur'an teaches
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by vorigan: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yusman316:

My brother niger delta militants re not Muslims. And let me tell u this, most of the fulanis that roam the bush rearing cattle re not Muslims. It's a common misconception to think they re. And another thing is that islam is the most misunderstood religion, even by some so called Muslims. All that many people know about islam is the propaganda they get or hear from media. Not what the Qur'an teaches

. . . . . .the highlighted grin grin . . . . . . . .means Boko haram, ISIS, AL Shaabab, Al qaeda etc are make believe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by chiedu7: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yusman316:

How many people have the NDA killed?

People everywhere understand islam, even ur follow muslims understand islam.

Thats why people are rushing to Europe, notice that they avoid the muslim countries.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Triple333: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Fear ( Not) North!
Re: Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue by Triple333: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2016
ninocia18:
I just dey laff this people. How can a group of people wake up one morning and decide to make their own home unhabitable. My own is that these people are just tools. The money came from a well to do citizen of this country. Our armed forces should do the needful. To other Nigerians, let's spend the time we use to complain and castigate tribes to pray for this country. This problem is beyond the shadows we are chasing. God bless Nigeria...... #proudlynaija..

OK u want a for nig right? OK God break Nigeria. A BIG AMEM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share" / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React / LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.