Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) (13916 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies / NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Josmila:
FG should build at least one new refinery or give Dangote the support he needs to speed up the building of his refinery in Lagos so this constant fear of pump price increase will be nipped in the bud

Nipped in the bud indeed. Like he increased the price of cement from N1,500 to N2,200 in one week.

You dont know what you are praying for.

You are asking one man to control fuel price and cement price in a country of 180m people. Well, thats where we find ourselves.

Govts shouldnt own refineries.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by onyxo76(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
why do i just have this feeling that the price increase will be announced either next week or on October 1
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by mars123(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
stsinner:

stop the hate kid. There is no where in the world where govt fund is used to build a refinery,u can only fault them if licenses to build refineries were nt issued to any coy. If i still remember too well,licenses were issued to about 5 coys but only dangote was serious enough to build a refinery.
you are very silly. Respect the fact that this is a faceless forum, you're not talking to a child.
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by otumopkor(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
AntiWailer:

I just taya.

Just 1 we are asking for ooo

Even half we no mind
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by otumopkor(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
onyxo76:
why do i just have this feeling that the price increase will be announced either next week or on October 1

Pastor Bakare said and i quote "i have my gun powder ready for them". If they add 5 naira to the current price then they would be mayhem. Blood would replace fuel that one is for sure. They shouldn't try us.
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by stsinner: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
mars123:
you are very silly. Respect the fact that this is a faceless forum, you're not talking to a child.
another childish statement! Please JUNIOR go outside & play with sand,this is not cartoon section
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by otumopkor(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
stsinner:

stop the hate kid. There is no where in the world where govt fund is used to build a refinery,u can only fault them if licenses to build refineries were nt issued to any coy. If i still remember too well,licenses were issued to about 5 coys but only dangote was serious enough to build a refinery.

ARAMCO one company and it is like NNPC to Nigeria. So what do you mean by only private funding. Please expatiate
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by stsinner: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
otumopkor:

ARAMCO one company and it is like NNPC to Nigeria. So what do you mean by only private funding. Please expatiate
yes,u are right saudi aramco is not managed like our nnpc. A coy of with over $378b & manages over a 100gas/oil fields can afford to do anything with their money
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by engrjacuzzi: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
slashing of salary every sector but hardly will Nigerians hear sashing of lawmakers salary. they too should earn what civil servants are earning.

if fuel goes for #180 per liter and a dollar goes for #425, will that make them increase minimum wage
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by KardinalZik(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Why dem dey fear na?

Shey they thought it was so easy to govern a whole country of 170+m people?

Oya see the power now....use am na

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by otumopkor(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
stsinner:

yes,u are right saudi aramco is not managed like our nnpc. A coy of with over $378b & manages over a 100gas/oil fields can afford to do anything with their money

Now your shifting. You previously said what was needed was private funds and i showed you that public funds can also work in the case of Aramco. And let me tell you there is corruption everywhere but when leaders are ready to build a nation they would rather than shore up money in those already developed countries.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by paijues426: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
It's not a idea to increase pump price of PMS .Lets support this administration in whatever capacity
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by paijues426: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
It's not a bad idea to increase pump price of PMS .Lets support this administration in whatever capacity
After all, it's only 4 years of endurance
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by daramolaa(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pls see the press release. No fear should erupt over fuel price increases.

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by moffat(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
wat is he saying.......
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by opribo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
They will always use him to do the dirty job after they relegate him to the background. See his face like a zombie.
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Just a passing observation. Why does there always seem to be a number of foreign persons in every important government meeting held? What exactly is their function in this meeting? Guides? Arbitrators? Just curious, pls can anyone explain?

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
mars123:
would it kill one president to build one refinery in 5yrs with oil selling above $100pb? would there not be money left to still thief? na waa oh!

Would it kill us if we used the "relooted" monies (shey they said its worth 3. gini trillion naira?) & commence the construction of a refinery and always force down the prices of fuels?
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
otumopkor:

Now your shifting. You previously said what was needed was private funds and i showed you that public funds can also work in the case of Aramco. And let me tell you there is corruption everywhere but when leaders are ready to build a nation they would rather than shore up money in those already developed countries.

May God bless you shaa...
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by mars123(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2016
stsinner:

another childish statement! Please JUNIOR go outside & play with sand,this is not cartoon section
ozwor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo / 5 Nigerian Companies Bigger And Richer Than Lagos and Ogun State / Ayo Opadokun: IPOB Members Fighting For Their Rights, They Are Not Rebels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.