Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (16279 Views)

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by salabscholar01(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kdon2:

I just need u to be objective in your views thats all.
i am as objective here. Look, the government is walking on broken paths and we know it. I knew it will not be easy for PMB from the day he emerged the winner.

People are today, busy saying Gej was an hero to have accepted the defeat in 2015: yes he has to because he did not impress the mass to be re-elected... He simply accepted because he wanted a relief and has seen what the future will unfolds too.

Now we are here. Everyone what a change overnight... The youths are just crying and want the live the same styles of life when the oil been the major export commodity was booming. The country is pinching us now. They never want to understand that the country was ruled and things are within that must be fixed to give us that change we want.

Well, i am typing this retiring to bed already and the PDP party is the reason we are where we are today. So our part is to change what we can and move on
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Godemcee:
why did they not launch change begin with me campaign during the 2015 election,this fuckeeers just using style to give silly excuse should in case they fail to deliver.next they would blame the masses

No mind them bunch of fucktards,they are quick to say pdp spoilt d country for 16yrs buh y dem con dey promise redemption under 1 tenure if u knew this......change begins with wen nigerians open their eyes to knw dat there's no apc or pdp there are jst political thieves who would steal,kill and destroy d masses.........for all those who refuse to open their eyes Bleep ALL Y'ALL..

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sweetpenis:

No mind them bunch of fucktards,they are quick to say pdp spoilt d country for 16yrs buh y dem con dey promise redemption under 1 tenure if u knew this......change begins with wen nigerians open their eyes to knw dat there's no apc or pdp there are jst political thieves who would steal,kill and destroy d masses.........for all those who refuse to open their eyes Bleep ALL Y'ALL..

Bleep? I said FVCK ALL Y'ALL
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Kdon2: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
i am as objective here. Look, the government is walking on broken paths and we know it. I knew it will not be easy for PMB from the day he emerged the winner.

Well, i am typing this retiring to bed already and the PDP party is the reason we are where we are today. So our part is to change what we can and move on

I like to ask as a closure, wot is d difference between Jonathan's government and this set of APC thieves except Buhari who dey are arm circumventing in every way possible now.
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Kdon2: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
salabscholar01:

I like to ask as a closure, wot is d difference between Jonathan's government and this set of APC thieves except Buhari whom dey are circumventing in every possible way now.
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Kdon2: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
salabscholar01:

I like to ask as a closure, wot is d difference between Jonathan's government and this set of APC thieves except Buhari whom dey are circumventing in every possible way now. Pls who would be d change drivers? These thieves? I don't think so! PDP in APC skin thats all we have now except buhari.
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Biafman: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
#ChangeBeginsWith-Namas
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by ogbobo: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2016
meanwhile, these guys aren't interested in the nonsense change

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Biospnx(m): 2:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Phylemon:
They should take the lead.

Do you need a home Teacher in Uyo Akwa Ibom State.... Am only a call away 08085188110
abi u need money.. hmm

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by McLuhan(m): 2:39am On Sep 08, 2016
Government of false promises, grandiose slogans and woeful performance. Let change begin with the liar appropriately named Lai.
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Kdon2:

This your siggy carry missile o! Mayb d guy they inside moon that time sha! Mayb we shuld find out
lol.

I tire oo. Maybe he traveled out
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Kdon2: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2016
HateU2:
lol.

grin gudmrn me lady! Op u had a luvly nyt?
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by edjee: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2016
#CHANGE BEGINS WITH BUHARI
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Kdon2: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2016
HateU2:
lol.

grin gudmrn me lady! Op u had a luvly nyt?
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by adami: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2016
salabscholar01:
i am as objective here. Look, the government is walking on broken paths and we know it. I knew it will not be easy for PMB from the day he emerged the winner. People were busy saying Gej was an hero to can accepted the defeat. But not true. He simply accepted because he wanted a relief and has seen what the future will unfolds too. Now we are here. Everyone what a change overnight... [s]The youths are just crying and want the live the same styles of life when the oil been the major export commodity was booming[/s]. The country is pinching us now. They never want to understand that the country was ruled and things are within that must be fixed to give us that change we want. Well, i am typing this retiring to bed already and the PDP party is the reason we are where we are today. So our part is to change what we can and move on

It annoys me so much when I hear pple say we are in recession because of oil. Oil was not and is still not up to 25% of our GDP. Our economy is in a mess now because of terrible economic policies by this government, we don't attract investors anymore and the ones that used to be here before have all left,we have lost almost 50% of our FDI, the govt policies is not creating condusive environment for them, when Buhari was touring the world instead of putting his cabinet together we were saying he was attracting investors, Ok where are the investors now, he left the country on auto-pilot for 6 good months, who does that Someone that spent 12 years wanting to be President eventually gets that chance and has no clue whatsoever on what to do, doing trial and error with the economy...you should read Emir Sanusi's speech,I think everyone should so we can stop giving this rubbish oil price has fallen excuse for this government and hold them accountable for their incompetence, at least Sanusi for all intents and purposes is not a wailer.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/209699-nigerian-govt-caused-economic-recession-emir-sanusi.html
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by shuggah(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
salabscholar01:
Your prayer will not work on me because I have a sense, I will not pray bad prayer for you either. I only payer you get a sense sir... You have none.
in English pls,so u know what buhari put Nigeria in is bad?
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by salabscholar01(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
shuggah:
in English pls,so u know what buhari put Nigeria in is bad?
both Gej and BUHARI never impress me so far. I just want us to understand that we are youths and must think differently. Or is that too big to ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling / How Buhari Hiked Electricity Tariff Three Times In 5 Years / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.