Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (16280 Views)

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by bayelsaowei(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hehehehehe... grin

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by kinibigdeal(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stop launching clueless campaign but launch a commitee that consist of Experts, economist, finance, agric etc that will show you a roadmap on how to move out of recession. Not this propaganda platform. Buhari should just resign since is looking more clueless daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Djpee1: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please alleviate dis sufferings n forget all dis unfruitful campaigns.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by ahamonyeka(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Corruption not in my country!!!

Buhari let it begins from you and your APC members first.

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by victorazy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
joshing:
sha if u nid maths or Further maths home teacher in abuja call 08099807430

Jah bless

Jah forbid! Make u come pregnant my doughter? angry

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Koolking(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
NoreenUG:
"I belong to everyone and belong to no-one".

"Recession is a word".

"I stand with Buhari".

"Change is a process".

"There is a new sheriff in town".

"Change begins with me".

[s]Muhammadu Buhari... High on slogans, low on competence[/s].

Change is a process and it starts from each and everyone of us. Let support the government

2 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Vwonaco(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Who them help?

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by tempest01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
Omenka?

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Afritop(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
THEY HAVE STARTED TO DANCE AWAY FROM THEIR RESPONSIBILITY.
THEY WANT TO USE STYLE TO SHIFT BLAME ON NIGERIANS

4 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by plaetton: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
saints2:
Let the change begin from Aso Rock oo

lalassticlala

What a comical irony.

Which Nigerians should change begin with?

The President proudly practices NEPOTISM, the grand parent of corruption.

The legislators earn N30m per month, 1666 times what the average worker earns.
Meanwhile, they pad the budget by tens and hundreds of billions.

The police and customs continue their extortion rackets unabashed and unabated.

Area boys continue to extort about half a trillion Naira a yearfrom Lagos alone.

We continue to run a dual foreign exchange system for the very simple fact that Nigerian banks are too corrupt to sell fx directly to the public.

Yet, the government is clowning us, the victim masses, that change starts with us, our hungry tummies,.. a cunning way of shifting guilt and responsibility back to us.

What a country. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by shuggah(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
salabscholar01:

Sir, what difference does it make? We asked for change, not miracles. Miracles happen overnight. Change takes time and effort. Change is a path we chose, and in the process we lose ourselves. There has never been an easy change. Nigerians are used to a particular style of life. Yes that must change. Check into what you do, how you do it, when you do it, to whom is the benefit, you will agree with me that you need to adjust and become anew.

Travel around the world and you'll see that there are people living in the most extreme part of the universe, yet life endures. If Nigeria must change, it must start with us first. Look, for instance, Changing the meaning of poverty, does not change the feeling of being poor. But you can change the feeling of believing you're the poorest in the world.

We must learn lessons and put behind the educational meaning of change, or what the dictionary says about it. Understanding is compulsory to know that battle are never lose until we lose all hopes. Sir, I don't have a party and I am not against you either....
may the situation of Nigeria since may 2015 always be d case in ur family and may the slow process d change is coming which is a welcome development hit u hardly in any area u want fast progress.

2 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Miles300: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
The problem with our leaders is that they are not visionary neither intellectual In anyway.. It's a good initiative but to change the mind set and mentality of the people their is need for radical reforms .. Change needs to start from our leaders and politicians first to inspire others to do so , our police force need a reform , change in mentality and to charge then to uphold and enforce the law with good remuneration and welfare the police can function &with a good police system in place u don't need the efcc and the icpc as this are waste of public funds , police has it's own fraud units dept ,reforms in the judiciary as well , then the change initiative can go on until them nothing is changing ..

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Henrichemeka(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Another waste of money/resources we don't have. Will this put food on the table of poor Nigerians that are dying of hunger? What Nigerians need now are programmes that can make them stable and comfortable
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by DrP2000(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
##CHANGE BEGINS WITH APC
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by NoreenUG(f): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Koolking:

Change is a process and it starts from each and everyone of us. Let support the government

Real patriotism is standing with your COUNTRY, regardless of the opinion of the leader/government.
Sycophancy, on the other hand, is 'standing with government' instead of the country, even as the country is crippled by misrule.
I hope you can accurately guess what category you fall under.

Miss me with that bulllshit.

3 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by scarface04(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
hmmm..what more do they want for us again? we have already started the change by voting out Pdp. they did not tell us this one when they were begging us for our vote na.

4 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by alexarelano(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
joshing:
sha if u nid maths or Further maths home teacher in abuja call 08099807430

Jah bless
Na ur pressy need dat most grin
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Koolking(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
NoreenUG:

Real patriotism is standing with your COUNTRY, regardless of the opinion of the leader/government.
Sycophancy, on the other hand, is 'standing with government' instead of the country, even as the country is crippled by misrule.
I hope you can accurately guess what category you fall under.

Miss me with that bulllshit.

Patriotism is contributing your quota to help move your country forward. Wailing and Whining are the only armours of irresponsible citizens.
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don't understand this government, so we the masses who who have changed is not enough.
+ We have endured the increase in everything imaginable without any increase in our small pay but the government still enjoys their phat paychecks.
+ Some of the masses are only able to keep their jobs but having it slashed while the people in government are not talking about reducing their paycheck to save for the country, yet they are saying change start with me as if they are not among the we.
They should start with setting good example for the masses to follow but NO, to them we are the problem. What a selfish government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by courage89(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
I like the initiative, long overdue. Like the vice president, Osinbajo said in one his speech. Nigeria has never lack ideas. Our problem has always been in its implementation, commitment to result. This initiative will work if it is backed by the necessary zeal, commitment, consistency and leadership it deserves. Leadership is by example, not just by some rhetoric or some paper policy. It enshrine doctrines of accountability, transparency, communication and openess to accept constructive criticism.

As a country, we need to also understand that we cannot reorient people on the surface alone. Creating one slogan of "change begin with me", or other media manipulation strategy alone will not solve our problem. The approach, planning and implementation has to be holistic. The structure, system and institutions has to be in place so that our attitude and culture can be cultivated and internalize once and for all.

Focus;

1. Emphasis on attitudinal and moral changes. How do we as a society define great attitude and quality moral standard? What are those standards? How do we educate the society, so that they can follow them all the time? A total paradigm shift from old way to new way of life.

2. Any country working against itself can never progress. Emphasis here is to create patriotic citizens.

Solutions;

1. Celebrate Nigerian heroes in all walk of life; in business, sports, politics, education, military and others. Objective should be to celebrate people with unblemished characters, personalities, attitude and great moral standard. Lets educate people about what make them stand out. Let's make movies, books about these people. Let's name institutions in there names.

2. Nigerians need to know about their history and how government works locally and nationally. State and national history, government should be a mandatory subjects for all primary, secondary and university students in Nigeria. "We cannot think beyond and above our imagination and exposure". The same way, we cannot be influenced by the history and governance we dont know. And also, we cannot patriotically defend the history and system we know. It is an embarrassment to us all when Nigerian students don't know their history or governance, but are so quick to recite Americans, British or French. I believe that by mandating these subjects in our educational institutions, it will go a long way to reinforce positive attitudes within the system, improve convictions of students about Nigeria as a country worth fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by deor03(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
It is ridiculous that someone that can't entrust his ear with Nigerian Doctors to come and preach #ChangeBeginsWithMe to me

3 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don't know why God has blessed us with infinitely large number of illiterates and incompetent and buffoonish leaders and followers. CHANGE BEGINS WITH THE LEADERS AT THE TOP.. not the followers at the bottom. Lead by Example and the people will follow. Stark Zoo Animals !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Henricarter(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
salabscholar01:

Sir, what difference does it make? We asked for change, not miracles. Miracles happen overnight. Change takes time and effort. Change is a path we chose, and in the process we lose ourselves. There has never been an easy change. Nigerians are used to a particular style of life. Yes that must change. Check into what you do, how you do it, when you do it, to whom is the benefit, you will agree with me that you need to adjust and become anew.

Travel around the world and you'll see that there are people living in the most extreme part of the universe, yet life endures. If Nigeria must change, it must start with us first. Look, for instance, Changing the meaning of poverty, does not change the feeling of being poor. But you can change the feeling of believing you're the poorest in the world.

We must learn lessons and put behind the educational meaning of change, or what the dictionary says about it. Understanding is compulsory to know that battle are never lost until we lose all hopes. Sir, I don't have a party and I am not against you either....
. You must be high oN katsina WeED ..FOOL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by ministeriallist: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by DTOBS(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Now the time is set for us to launch into KAI... All things are working as planned by the APCssssss....

It's simple, they don't care about ordinary Nigerians.

Instead of launching a compact and strong economic team to tackle the mess we found ourselves, see the best we can get from our leader.

After 2019, expect their achievements to be only this...

God bless Nigeria
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Sultanchidi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
It's supposed to be
CHANGE begins with politicians
Dey want us to change bt dey are still the same, re-looting the looted funds
APC=SCAM

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by salabscholar01(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Henricarter:
. You must be high oN katsina WeED ..FOOL!!!!
if really you are what i saw on your profile, no need to say anything more to you. I can now the reason you're like that already
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by mikki123(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
CHANGE the change
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Omojohnny: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
You are a bastard with your useless change,take back your demonic and satanic change and give us our heavenly corruption we are tired

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by ClitRaider: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
Zombie, how far na?

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by ClitRaider: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
JonSnow:
change begins inside buhari's coconut head. grin grin
That's exactly where it must begin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign As Senate President / I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. / Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.