Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State (26205 Views)

Policemen Arrest SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Breaking: 2 Soldiers, 5 Policemen Killed In Gun Duel With Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Gd
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by gabrielniy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:
How would they only send 4 policemen on patrol in one gunboat ? Its called suicide mission. Superiors must be held for negligence and responsibility breach.
It's a routine stuff, same way the ones on land patrol.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by AngryNigerian(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
When two crocodiles fight...
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Olukologia(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
U are nt even good on land, U are running to marine line. Una neva see anyting U police service. Killer of innocents
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by AntiWailer: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
As predicted.

They will make operation crocodile smile begin sooner than expected.

Foolish militants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Jeffwhite16: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Last time it was in bayelsa state i heard gun boats were stolen from the Nigerian Army, soldiers were killed and up till now the militants are moving freely. Now another gunboat from police. Very soon police vehicles will be stolen by thieves. I will suggest to government at this point to install trackers on gunboats and military equipments before taking them to the field. That way even if they are stolen, it can be traced to the militant camps. Its too embarassing and shameful to hear military goals with heavy guns were stolen. If they can steal something like that from the military then the ordinary Nigerian is not safe.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by AfroKnight: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
When the government goes in to fish out the culprits the militants be crying injustice. Four policemen just like that.

Rivers state na wa.

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Lexusgs430: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
gabrielniy:

It's a routine stuff, same way the ones on land patrol.

But that area is volatile, hence extra precaution must be taken and more eyes required.............

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by saintdennis(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
legendte:
Peace is better than war. How did Yaradua achieve that?

Meanwhile
Pick pocketing is more lucrative than auto engineering according to Seun Jimoh, an Afonja criminal from. ......Brown roof Republic.

By throwing money @ the problem instead of solutions

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by ODODO35: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
And they belong to one family oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by codedguy1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
obailala:
It has gotten to the point where some now celebrate when armed robbers kill policemen. undecided

It is never a good thing to celebrate when lives are lost, especially in circumstances like gettisituation by stray bullet or accidental discharge because of 20naira while looking for your daily bread on the street where there is supposedly no war situation.

Whether war situation or not life is sacred.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by austinfan4love(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
danypst:
looks like they branched somewhere to take some hot drink when they were taken unawares are there bodies thrown into the water, while the packed gun-boat was taken to an unknown destination... My instinct told me now...
imagine it's ur fmly member and someone decides 2throw this kind of joke Hw u go feel,,,guy apply ur sensen,,,,,u b human being nt animal,,,stop using ur instinct,,

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Boyooosa(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
NA, can you copy that?
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by everozone: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Would Buhari listen,would he learn from history?He should know that niger delta militants are not bh members,and that the creeks are not sambisa forest.He should know.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Nwaiberibe: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
obailala:
It has gotten to the point where some now celebrate when armed robbers kill policemen. undecided
Not just policemen but the Nigerian police. I celebrate too cool

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by danypst: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
austinfan4love:
imagine it's ur fmly member and someone decides 2throw this kind of joke Hw u go feel,,,guy apply ur sensen,,,,,u b human being nt animal,,,stop using ur instinct,,
u saw that as a joke because u reason tru ur anus. U are talking as if such thing can possibly not happen. I dont believe those marine police men are so weak that the four them will just be killed like that. Thats my point. They must have been taken unawares. Next time think tru ur brain, not ur anus, before u quote here.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Neoguru3: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
obailala:
When the stupid NPF murder Biafrans in cold blood, you want us to be clapping for them? TO hell with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Neoguru3: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
legendte:
Peace is better than war. How did Yaradua achieve that?

Meanwhile
Pick pocketing is more lucrative than auto engineering according to Seun Jimoh, an Afonja criminal from. ......Brown roof Republic.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by obstead200(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
nnachukz:
My brother, it is about life we are talking about here. Though the past record of our officers gives one mix feelings in circumstances like this.
I gat no mixed feelings bro.
if only they were more professional and paid more attention to their training rather than thinking of how to extort money to enrich themselves, then there is a good chance that this would not have happened to them.

U need to deal with the police in any capacity whatsoever for u to understand what am talking about. Professionalism is the last thing on their mind. proper conduct in the line of duty is totally non-existent in their dictionary.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by bayelsaowei(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Our policemen do not deserve to die..why all these... embarassed
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by socrates007: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
I said it .what is happening is the ND can be likened to suicide mission for our military pesonel.It is better to use more aggressive approaches.such as Biological warefare and the likes(Chemical weapon is out of it ooo).Even american cannot defeat those guys easily in that thier creeks.
Best option is for government to dialogue with them.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
This what happens when a sane man has lost touch with the significance of education.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by ayindejimmy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
ok.
the NP are being killed now when the NA start getting down now we will start hearing dialogue
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by sholijay(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Where were you when Baba Alakyo (Omabtse Leader in Nassarawa state) and his boys killed 120 ( one hundred and twenty) men of the DSS, Police and Army in one day under the last administration? Baba Alakyo and his murderous boys are still free men today, he never denied the killing. So my friend this is not about Buhari or politics, this is simply a security issue.

henrydadon:
angry

these killing of our security operative are getting too much

buhari seem to be forgetting they are also human and have blood flowing in their veins

with family who depend on them

just

[img]http://i./EUcbMbin6VJ2o.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Greenback: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Rip to them o.... Hmm operation crocodile indeed. Thunda faya buhari

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by zmtoz: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Rivers of blood
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Greenback: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Neoguru3:
When the stupid NPF murder Biafrans in cold blood, you want us to be clapping for them? TO hell with them
dont mind those hypocritic zoogerians..see how they killed tompolo's innocent father! It will never be well with them..the smiling crocodile will eat all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by speak2me2015: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Its a pity that our political class (irrespective of tribe,religion n political affiliatuon) will destroy the nation since independent. But at the end of it innocent people's father, husband n brother will go n die over what they knew nothing about. I pity people who die for this country over a mess caused by our past n present leaders. RIP to the dead.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Greenback: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
AntiWailer:
As predicted.

They will make operation crocodile smile begin sooner than expected.

Foolish militants.

what are u waiting for,go fight them nah,hausa and fulani de fight today for agaga na so afonja run like usain bolt like say anybody de pursue dem..

Rip to those cops jare..the dullard loves shedding blood,his own and family will not be spared.

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by oshe11: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
how cn I download d full season of jenifa's diary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Bus With Passengers Falls In To Lagos Lagoon. / S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.