Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State (26203 Views)

Policemen Arrest SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Breaking: 2 Soldiers, 5 Policemen Killed In Gun Duel With Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by obailala(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nwaiberibe:

Not just policemen but the Nigerian police. I celebrate too cool
Ur username speaks volumes grin
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by MielBaker(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Unfortunately for the officers. Hope they don't die in vain.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by zheroes(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
i cant even imagine that a military equipment will go missing and nothing to locate it , its really shameful. if a car that's worth about N3 million can have a tracker, then i don't know what these guys are doing.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Amah70: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
At one point, Janjaweeeeds may start bribing seniors so as not to get posted to the Nigerdelta to fight for continuation of internal colonisation of oil producing areas.

Bubu has refused negotiation. He said the marriage be by force.

RIP.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by stwazobia: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
obailala:
It has gotten to the point where some now celebrate when armed robbers kill policemen. undecided
Because police has turn from being your friend to your number one enemy... deadlier than hoodlums.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Amah70: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
zheroes:
i cant even imagine that a military equipment will go missing and nothing to locate it , its really shameful. if a car that's worth about N3 million can have a tracker, then i don't know what these guys are doing.

If you understood the amount of sabotage of Nigeria army by Muslim elements sympathetic to Boko's fight for a country to be governed through ISLAMIC Sharia criminal laws,, you couldn't have expressed that surprise.

At one point, our today's president came to the open to denounce the war against Boko Haram.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by AntiWailer: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Greenback:

what are u waiting for,go fight them nah,hausa and fulani de fight today for agaga na so afonja run like usain bolt like say anybody de pursue dem..

Rip to those cops jare..the dullard loves shedding blood,his own and family will not be spared.

When they descend on ur brothers, dnt come and scream genocide.

Nothing will happen to his family, not even your fathers that fought behind Ojukwu could. How much more miscreants who would be wasted.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Greenback: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2016
AntiWailer:

When they descend on ur brothers, dnt come and scream genocide.

Nothing will happen to his family, not even your fathers that fought behind Ojukwu could. How much more miscreants who would be wasted.

is somebody talking?

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2016
nnachukz:
Na waa o, when is all these killings going to stop? I just pity security officers sent down to Niger Delta, at such point you will hardly know if you will return or not.
who killed who?
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Sheggy13(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2016
oshe11:
how cn I download d full season of jenifa's diary
Four breadwinners of different families had their lives ended abruptly in active service to the nation and all you could do is to ask how to download Jenifa's diary on the thread. Why are some of you this insensitive and STUPID? I know you'll think you're trying to be funny but apply sense even when trying to be funny and know the right place and the right time.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by toshmann(m): 2:48am On Sep 08, 2016
nnachukz:
Na waa o, when is all these killings going to stop? I just pity security officers sent down to Niger Delta, at such point you will hardly know if you will return or not.

Instead of sending police officers and military men, how about sending government officials and professional negotiators to the creeks. After all these are our countrymen, their grievances arw legitimate concerns, they have not killed any civilian, they are
Playing from the book of the ANC in the 1960s South Africa, send negotiators, stop using gra-gra for this thing.

Anywhere nigerian soldiers ho, lives are lost, and half of those lives or more are innocent people caught in the crossfire. There's a reason civilized countries don't use their military withon their borders.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Nwaiberibe: 6:05am On Sep 08, 2016
obailala:
Ur username speaks volumes grin
Oh! So you know the meaning? grin
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Billygee2u: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2016
legendte:
Peace is better than war. How did Yaradua achieve that?

Meanwhile
Pick pocketing is more lucrative than auto engineering according to Seun Jimoh, an Afonja criminal from. ......Brown roof Republic.

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 08, 2016
danypst:
looks like they branched somewhere to take some hot drink when they were taken unawares are there bodies thrown into the water, while the packed gun-boat was taken to an unknown destination... My instinct told me now...

Are you clairvoyant? grin

On a more serious note, that's exactly how our security agencies operate because they lack discipline - they are typical Nigerians . They swagger around, harrass civilians and as a rule, drink on the job. What they fail to realise is that those militants are also military men like them grin

1 Like

Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by islandmoon: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Water ways in okirika is a quiet place with nobody to rescue you, I will not advise anyone to go there now that the tesion is high in the region' jtf can handle the situation with air support but its better if the northerns will surrender just 50% of the oil wells they have aquired with military power to people from Niger Delta, I don't think they will keep blowing things up if have of it belong to them, how can a cashew treee in my compound in lagos belong to someone in Kastina? Its high time we get things straight
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by oluwaahmed: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2016
4 policemen & 1 gun boat patrollin okirika water ways? Fuvckin suicidal. It's jst like sendin 4 marines & 1 humvee on a tour in fallujah undecided
If u're goin on a tour go fuvckin packed & loaded, esp in crises period like dis. Dis policemen na sea pirates kill dem no be even NDA or militants
RIP 2 dem. Sacrificin ur life 4 dis country is not worth it
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Davash222:
Dialogue remains the only solution..
so what is your point?
To you that is a celebration in disguise abi?
Let me tell you something,the only reason niger delta has not yet turn to war zone is the fact that federal gvt consider same as part of Nigeria and they are given opportunity to solve the problem in civil manner.
Put remember,they should not take that as a weakness.
Very soon they will start calling on un,international community etc.
Federal gvt has given that dialogue yet they choose the path of violent.
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by obailala(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Nwaiberibe:

Oh! So you know the meaning? grin
mba amarom the meaning. But it sounds like one sickness which I've noticed many people on this forum are suffering from, #Iberiberism grin cheesy
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2016
obailala:
It has gotten to the point where some now celebrate when armed robbers kill policemen. undecided

Only in the Niger Delta Region. cheesy
Re: Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State by oshe11: 2:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Sheggy13:

Four breadwinners of different families had their lives ended abruptly in active service to the nation and all you could do is to ask how to download Jenifa's diary on the thread. Why are some of you this insensitive and STUPID? I know you'll think you're trying to be funny but apply sense even when trying to be funny and know the right place and the right time.
brodally! I wasnt tryin to b funi like u tot, dats ma ache at dat moment. Ma 'rip' dat u wantd aint gona b sincere, so i beta kip it. If u dont av d ansa to ma request u shudnt av quoted me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 / FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities / Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.