Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235952 members, 1644624 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 05:27 PM

The Cyber Lover (Published) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cyber Lover (Published) (21970 Views)

How Do I Get My Article Published In A Nigerian Newspaper???? / My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! / Do We Have Published Authors Here? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by bluespice(f): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2009
naw frank i wont say none i dont want to bias ur creative thoughts
that said,
im undecided at this (its the story not ur work)
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by rayzbay(f): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
u are keeping me at suspence.who is dis cain guy
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by Myne White(f): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
I like this high point in the story. The tension is so tight. Please don't let us down.
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by maedan(f): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
frank3.16
Wow. Sometimes it's hard to believe you really wrote this (and that's a compliment wink)

Things are coming to a head and I figure it's one of the following:
(A.) Jane is going mental (ga-ga grin)
(B.) Weird_000/Cain is a ghost/spirit/vampire cheesy tongue. (But how come he didn't know she'd just broken up??)

I can hardly imagine how you're going to explain away this mysterious Cyber Lover, but I love this story!! Your writing needs a lot of polishing but it's quite readable. Michael is my favourite grin. Funny enough it's Jane that's the most annoying character cheesy. I feel like smacking her sometimes!
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by bluespice(f): 5:00am On Oct 21, 2009
maedan:

frank3.16
Wow. Sometimes it's hard to believe you really wrote this (and that's a compliment wink)

(B.) Weird_000/Cain is a ghost/spirit/vampire cheesy tongue. (But how come he didn't know she'd just broken up??)

I can hardly imagine how you're going to explain away this mysterious Cyber Lover, but I love this story!! Your writing needs a lot of polishing but it's quite readable. Michael is my favourite grin. Funny enough it's Jane that's the most annoying character cheesy. I feel like smacking her sometimes!

sometimes?
more like everytime tongue
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2009
maedan:

frank3.16

he knew, like it was stated in the story, he just wanted to hear it from her. it was important she hears it from him. you find out why.

i didnt realize i made Jane's characher annoying
Myne White:

I like this high point in the story. The tension is so tight. Please don't let us down.
I will try my best not to dissappoint you
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
guys, dont worry they wont have to take brenda to church for deliverance  LOL
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by maedan(f): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
Sorry guys, I didn't mean Jane, I meant that Brenda is annoying. It's not ur fault, frank 3.16; some will pity her but I think she needs a serious whipping! grin
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by ginky(f): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2009
Frank, your story is tight. I love the thrill.
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2009
ginky:

Frank, your story is tight. I love the thrill.

thanks Ginky

maedan:

Sorry guys, I didn't mean Jane, I meant that Brenda is annoying. It's not your fault, frank 3.16; some will pity her but I think she needs a serious whipping! grin

ya you are right. but remember that she is a victim here, victims are most times more vulnerable to all kinds of manipulations.
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
published

1 Like

Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by maedan(f): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2009

frank 3.16
I don't know if I'm happy with the direction of the story sad. I thought you'd explain the Cain element differently, not as some spirit. You're not supposed to mix up the genre so much, ie, romance, thriller and then the paranormal. But it's your story, do it your way wink.
And BTW, I understand what someone was saying about your tenses. It's confusing but it doesn't really matter. I'm glued to the story despite myself tongue grin, so I aint going nowhere anytime soon wink.
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by bluespice(f): 3:07am On Oct 24, 2009
geee wow
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2009
maedan:

frank 3.16
I don't know if I'm happy with the direction of the story sad. I thought you'd explain the Cain element differently, not as some spirit. You're not supposed to mix up the genre so much, ie, romance, thriller and then the paranormal. But it's your story, do it your way wink.
And BTW, I understand what someone was saying about your tenses. It's confusing but it doesn't really matter. I'm glued to the story despite myself tongue grin, so I aint going nowhere anytime soon wink.

do you read dean koontz's novel. one reason i enjoy his novel is because of his ability to mx these three and come out with a vey interesting story.

Just hang on with my and lets see if i actually hit my point. thanks.

ya the tenses, gosh. i guess i need more trianing in my writing skills.
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by rayzbay(f): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2009
who is this guy revenging 4 brenda .i hope he doesnt kill micheal 2
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
published
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by frank3.16: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
I updated ,my story in the last two post, you can defferenciate them from the older posts from the dates. thanks.

@ meaden, where are you at? u promised to be there till the end, i cant see u again. dont tell me my story has bored you and diven u away.
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by minute(f): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
Its not the best(no offence though) but you can always improve it. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by maedan(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
frank 3.16
How can?? I always look in though I don't read the text itself; you see I wanted it to become plenty(excuse my naija lingo cheesy) so that I can read a long instalment and save myself the painful suspense wink.

It's plenty enough now so I'll make sure I read it. You know your writing is very natural, one of the most real in the Lit section so I'm actually learning from the experience too. Keep it up, chap. I'm still here smiley.
Re: The Cyber Lover (Published) by bluespice(f): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2009
there's a definite difference in the writing styles
its subtle yet apparent
im not sure if that's good or bad. . .

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread / The Other Woman (Pains Of Angela) / "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.