Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) (54940 Views)

Osinbajo Makes 1st Presidental Movement Into Newly Renovated Kaduna Airport.PICS / Amaechi Ends 2016 With Inspection Of Construction Of Port Harcout Airport(pics / Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks, bro.
I am simply convinced and trying to reflect that the white man is individually not more intelligent hence not better than we are also individually.
Making a few SIMPLE changes among ourselves (citizens/followers & leaders) will make our society much better than it currently is and as competitive as it once was compared to the oyinbos and koras.
We CAN get there if we make the needed adjustments and sacrifice.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

Unfortunately Nigeria isn't ready to take off or even dream about those lofty heights...Why?

1)Bias: Every opinion is weighed on the scale of tribe, religion & political party...

2) Hypocrisy: We judge Jonathan by his actions cum inactions and judge Buhari by his INTENTIONS...

3) Illiteracy: We love to elevate and plug round holes with square pegs while claiming "experts" in same...What's a lawyer doing in Ministry of Works, Power etc

CHANGE BEGINS WITH BUHARI... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by anonimi: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Eaa247:
Looks lik public display of humility! Well these politicians and their gimmicks!

Would you have a problem if ALL our politicians made such public display of humility, as you call it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by chiefobdk(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2016
lovat:
Your English has improved.

Kudos

you re observant
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by chiefobdk(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2016
lovat:

Kudos

you re observant
lovat:

Kudos

you re observant
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by kehindetawede: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Good to know.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by kudos4u(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Klinee:
the airport is it in Anambra? why didn't he build airport like this one in Anambra. u guys should learn how to stop praising all this politians
That's exactly what I always say, we should stop praising them instead we should see them as one of the Nigeria virus threat.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by macotrading72(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Here in japan we ride train to work every morning with governor's, if the train is crowded he or she will stand unless someone decides to give up his or her seat otherwise he or she (de governor) will hang all through the journey, here someone is taking care of his luggage and we are here kissing his behind for it.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Before nko na who for carry am for am?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by ooshinibos: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
broseme:
The ORACLE came back and do his usual ,even the Airport staff wants to help but he kindly reminded them that he is Young enough to still take care of his own belongings ..Some call him Ijele ,some Okwute but I simply look at him and say ...IFE DI KA GI AKONAM ..

Credit: Apga Alaigbo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/peter-obi-surprises-airport-staff-as-he.html

I cannot believe seun let you post this news ..what is so fantastic for an ex Gov to carry his own luggage ..is he a deity or demi Nigerian God ...and that's why this leaders do not perform ..because broseme and his fellow people worship humans just too much .
Please remove the post ,it is so annoying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by delawal: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Oga show us your Buhari doing similar stuff...leave Obama and co
DTS exactly what am talking about. before u know it this small argument will degenerate to ethnic war here. look at things from objective point of view. mind u Peter Obi was my governor and did exceptionally well in our state, so I don't have any problem with him but with the Op who is belittling himself with such news.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by shaibu123: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2016
This is nothing a surprise for me ,its high time our people stop stupidity of oga this,oga that.When the politicans or so called rich leaves the shores of Nigeria, they respect themselves but once they land back in the country where they oppress people their minds set changs immediately.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerians just love to kiss ass...

What is so untinkable about an able bodied man pushing a trolley of his own Luggage?! undecided
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2016
is this the vampire ur hailing?

Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2016
ephemm:
what's unthinkable about handling your own luggage?
Naija and mediocrity na 5 & 6.

The trolley those stupid guys always ask someone to pay for...
I tire o! I just tire!!! That was how the other day the guy at MM2 told me to rent it at 500. Naso i look am

Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by osita76(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2016
broseme:
The ORACLE came back and do his usual ,even the Airport staff wants to help but he kindly reminded them that he is Young enough to still take care of his own belongings ..Some call him Ijele ,some Okwute but I simply look at him and say ...IFE DI KA GI AKONAM ..

Credit: Apga Alaigbo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/peter-obi-surprises-airport-staff-as-he.html
Apga alaigbo here is not (apga interactive session) this is nairaland for your information
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by alabiyemmy(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
What's the big deal in that? Mtcheeww.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by kachi19: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2016
ephemm:
what's unthinkable about handling your own luggage?
Naija and mediocrity na 5 & 6.

The trolley those stupid guys always ask someone to pay for...

Name how many high politicians you have seen handling their own luggage at d airport?

NAIRALAND AND BAD BELLE

Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by alabiyemmy(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2016
iamkingzlee:
I tire o! I just tire!!! That was how the other day the guy at MM2 told me to rent it at 500. Naso i look am

Even in the UK/USA you pay for it. Try and travel wider.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by Btruth: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Big deal is that it is uncommon to see our leaders do such here...
oh! OK then.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by AtlanticBreeze: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
delawal:

DTS exactly what am talking about. before u know it this small argument will degenerate to ethnic war here. look at things from objective point of view. mind u Peter Obi was my governor and did exceptionally well in our state, so I don't have any problem with him but with the Op who is belittling himself with such news.
peter obi did exceptionally well in propaganda.. Nothing on ground to show for his 8 years governance.. This gimmick was how he deceived gullible Anambra people during his tenure while robbing the state dry.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by Mopolchi: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
alanticbreeze, freeglobe and globe16 you no see this one? the change begins with you. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by daddyclint128(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
IS THAT ALL...
NONSENSE
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by ceecee02: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Klinee:
the airport is it in Anambra? why didn't he build airport like this one in Anambra. u guys should learn how to stop praising all this politians
Have ever heard of priorities? Building an airport and not paying state salaries. Check your list anambra never owe workers salaries under him n till today. We don't have airport but we are light years ahead of ur state. The mans name OKWUTE. IJELE NA MBA!!
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by delawal: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

peter obi did exceptionally well in propaganda.. Nothing on ground to show for his 8 years governance.. This gimmick was how he deceived gullible Anambra people during his tenure while robbing the state dry.
if he robbed us I wouldn't know but d one I know I have said. he did well. laid foundation fordevelopment in Anambra. thanks
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by Triple333: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Klinee:

See u! Just like ur brother Bubu who thinks it is easy to run nig. Today what s happening?
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by Klinee: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
judedave181:
I don't know what's wrong with Nigerian youths, ignorance kill so fast. Le me explain to u if u don't know the reason why airport is not in Anambra. There is airport in Asaba like 15minutes drive to Anambra Onitsha precisely, like wise there's is another airport in Warri same in Delta State. Now the airport in Asaba is very close to Onitsha, I mean too close... so I think that's the reason Anambra does not have airport and if I may ask u... why is it that there's no airport in Ogun State which am sure the Airport in Ikeja is far from Ogun State compare to Asaba airport to Onitsha
Asaba is in Delta state not in Anambra! We need strong international airport in Anambra just like the one in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by Klinee: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
jerryfisher:
y did u allow people steal ur glory!!!
Guy forget! I love my state( ANAMBRA) but I will never praise any politian even if it's my bloody brother or sister.
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by Rhea(f): 5:43am On Sep 09, 2016
The man no get naira to dash anybody, and dollars too expensive to throway anyhow
Re: Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) by ArcToyin(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
I love this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Army Destroys 1500 Metric Tonne Vessel Captured By Tompolo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.