Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? (2074 Views)

Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One / Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by babyfaceafrica: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sunexy:

Baba "good" sense of humour is not equivalent to "too unserious"...good sense of humour is u been serious and unserious all the time..dats the funny tin behind it
not everybody can balance it....like I said I will ''rather be too serious than be too unserious.But of course if it can be balanced,its cool...if not...I choose the former
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Sunexy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
not everybody can balance it....like I said I will ''rather be too serious than be too unserious.But of course if it can be balanced,its cool...if not...I choose the former
Dats why I said GOOD sense of humour.. Its just few DAT has got it...if u can't balance it, then its not good..perhaps just average
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
maybe...but I will rather be over serious than be too unserious

yeah.. Thats its bro/sis
i once mention the advantages and disadvantages of the two things i mentioned in this post at http://www.tuhamworld.com/2016/08/sense-of-humour-or-cool-nice-voice.html | i'd suggest you read it wink
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sunexy:

Baba "good" sense of humour is not equivalent to "too unserious"...good sense of humour is u been serious and unserious all the time..dats the funny tin behind it

*Take Five*
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by DeLioncourt: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
sweet voice from a girl jare. I can't manage somebody that sounds like the hulk just because she's funny
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
i dont need sweet voice....but a great sense of humour keeps the doctor away..laughter which brings about happiness is the best medicine.
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by columbus007(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
There's this King in every man hiding on the inside of us,bt we won't see it coming until we hear the sweet sound voice coming from a woman,i must confess to it that I so much like sweet melodious voice from a woman,bt such is not common,to crown it all its d number 2.
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by columbus007(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:
sweet voice from a girl jare. I can't manage somebody that sounds like the hulk just because she's funny
my take too bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

actually am referring to a guy ni oo | Thats why i said,
If you're a girl, would you like your bf to have good sense of humour over nice voice
and if you're a guy, would you prefer having nice voice over sense of humour?
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maychang:
i dont need sweet voice....but a great sense of humour keeps the doctor away..laughter which brings about happiness is the best medicine.

Laughter which helps one pull through in a bad day?
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
columbus007:
my take too bro cheesy

no be woman i dey refer to nah..
Read the OP post againwink
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Brightgem(f): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Tuham:
Really?

And I was actually expecting the first female commentator to choose Voice because unconfirmed research states na wetin most girls like be thatsmiley
Who voice epp? when laughter is the best medicine, women like a man that makes them laugh.
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Brightgem:
Who voice epp? when laughter is the best medicine, women like a man that makes them laugh.

Really?
You girls are something ooh.. See how all of una dey disappoint?
Lol
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Brightgem(f): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Tuham:

Really?
You girls are something ooh.. See how all of una dey disappoint?
Lol
Hmm abi u have baritone voice, oya record ur voice put am make we hear, mayb some of us wud change mind. I have an acquaintance that works in Kapital FM. he has a voice that makes head turn like "who get that voice" but his sense of humour is close to zero as far as I am concernd makes him one kind cuz I cud have referred to him as friend rather than acquaintance if only he had that. Make a woman laugh she will forget ur sins like ASAP
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Brightgem:
Hmm abi u have baritone voice, oya record ur voice put am make we hear, mayb some of us wud change mind. I have an acquaintance that works in Kapital FM. he has a voice that makes head turn like "who get that voice" but his sense of humour is close to zero as far as I am concernd makes him one kind cuz I cud have referred to him as friend rather than acquaintance if only he had that. Make a woman laugh she will forget ur sins like ASAP

lol.

The thing is; If i talk to you on phone, my voice fit break your speaker cos its kind of deep but i get sense of humour ooh |
i'd suggest you read my latest post on www.tuhamworld.com to know more about itwink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reviews On Shea Butter / Can You Take Such A Pose With Your Woman? Photo / Women Allow Men Suck Your Breast Free Of Charge - Nigerian Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.