Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,692 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? (2063 Views)

Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One / Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sometimes we gets attracted to certain people maybe via their personality, appearance or something else. Now lets take a look into these two things; The Voice and Sense of Humour

=> As a Lady, Do you prefer a guy with sense of humour over that of the one with cool nice voice?

=> And As a Guy, would you rather choose to possess a sweet nice voice over having sense of humour?

Oya lets Talk wink

Full Post at - http://www.tuhamworld.com/2016/08/sense-of-humour-or-cool-nice-voice.html
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sense of humour

2 Likes

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Eminembuz(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
What about the both...cause I prefer the both ooo!

2 Likes

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Really?
CrazyQuinn:
Sense of humour
And I was actually expecting the first female commentator to choose Voice because unconfirmed research states na wetin most girls like be thatsmiley
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by rose54321: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
I love both, but I might just love a nice deep phonetic voice more.
It's so damn sexy.

1 Like

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Eminembuz:
What about the both...cause I prefer the both ooo!

If na both, the thing no go dey interesting jooorr! So na one you fit choosewink
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tuham:
Really?

And I was actually expecting the first female commentator to choose Voice because unconfirmed research states na wetin most girls like be thatsmiley
well I'm different kiss

1 Like

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
rose54321:
I love both, but I might just love a nice deep phonetic voice more.
It's so damn sexy.
thats so cool! Can you tell me more about that *phonetic voice* | Google and Dictionary cannot explain better than you, so plsssss dont tell me to use them
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
well I'm different kiss
yeah... I can see thatcheesy
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nightie(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sense of humour jare. Wetin I wan use sweet voice do?

Have a gud sense of humour nd u're half way to mah heart smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nightie:

On point!

I even read a post online about a lady whom complained she's fed up of her partner not having sense of humour?

... but how will a man reach the remainning half of yours?
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nightie(f): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tuham:

On point!

I even read a post online about a lady whom complained she's fed up of her partner not having sense of humour?

... but how will a man reach the remainning half of yours?

Cnt tell ya smiley
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Luckymay(f): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Who sweet voice epp? Guys with sweet voice are liers
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by shugacane(f): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sense of humour biko...wetin i wan do with sweet voice? cheesy
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sense of humour op, i'm too serious to be with my type. grin
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2016
Nightie:

Cnt tell ya smiley

ooookay ooh.. If not that am kind of very busy, i would have find out myselfwink
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Luckymay:
Who sweet voice epp?
Guys with sweet voice are liers

haba @Luckymay
No be sweet voice go epp in singing love song for you?
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2016
shugacane:
Sense of humour biko...wetin i wan do with sweet voice? cheesy

If your guy posess sweet voice, you will always wants to hear that his nice voice over and over againwink
No be so?
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
Sense of humour op, i'm too serious to be with my type. grin

Hahaha!
Too serious? You sure need an humorous guy! smiley
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Luckymay(f): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Tuham:

haba @Luckymay No be sweet voice go epp in singing love song for you?
Love song Kwa? When I'm not in bollywood? Abegi who love song epp?

2 Likes

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by rose54321: 1:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Tuham:

thats so cool! Can you tell me more about that *phonetic voice* | Google and Dictionary cannot explain better than you, so plsssss dont tell me to use them

Ok please follow closely, a guy has a phonetic voice when:

1) his grammar and sentence structure is above par.
2) he talks and i can discern it's a man talking and not mistaken the tone for a lady; i love that bass in a voice.
3) he talks his pronunciation (Speech sound) doesn't give away his tribe.

Note: this is not exclusive to English language, he should be able to apply the above when speaking his dialect too.

Hope you are now clear?

3 Likes

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by shugacane(f): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Tuham:

If your guy posess sweet voice, you will always wants to hear that his nice voice over and over againwink
No be so?
no be so o...once he hs a gud sense of humour he hs won half of my heart already...sweet voice dt he will use 2 be decieving me..who e epp? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2016
rose54321:

Ok please follow closely, a guy has a phonetic voice when:

1) his grammar and sentence structure is above par.
2) he talks and i can discern it's a man talking and not mistaken the tone for a lady; i love that bass in a voice.
3) he talks his pronunciation (Speech sound) doesn't give away his tribe.

Note: this is not exclusive to English language, he should be able to apply the above when speaking his dialect too.

Hope you are now clear?

Chai...
See how i take serious in reading this! thumbs up rose54321 wink
I think ayaf understand the thing nowsmiley
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Eminembuz(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Tuham:

If na both, the thing no go dey interesting jooorr! So na one you fit choosewink
I forget say for these regime of change you can not always get what you want. And thanks for the preamble ops. I go for sense of humour joor!
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Sunexy(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Nightie:

Babe I av sense of humour plenty...show me the root 2 ur heart
cry
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Eminembuz:
I forget say for these regime of change you can not always get what you want. And thanks for the preamble ops. I go for sense of humour joor!
The change is everywhere my broda buh you can always get what you want oh

Thats my guy for making that choice!
*Take five*
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by babyfaceafrica: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Prefer none.....want to be honest,loyal ,good looking and wealthy!!!!
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Prefer none.....want to be honest,loyal ,good looking and wealthy!!!!

bro, if your wish is granted and lack these two, your wifey is going to get bored:/
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by babyfaceafrica: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tuham:

bro, if your wish is granted and lack these two, your wifey is going to get bored:/
who cares if she is bored.Life is not a joke...there are serious people here,she should treat life has that or buzz off!!!!....if she does not want to be bored ,she should marry Ali baba ,bovi or basketmouth!!!
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
who cares if she is bored.Life is not a joke...there are serious people here,she should treat life has that or buzz off!!!!....if she does not want to be bored ,she should marry Ali baba ,bovi or basketmouth!!!

ookay ooh..
But can you drink only water for just 14days without eating food?
Or can you eat just only food for that duration without drinking water?
Both goes in hand.. Food+Water
Life is gonna throw some deep shit on one's face and believe me bro, OVER-SERIOUSNESS cannot help matters.
#TalkingfromExperience
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by babyfaceafrica: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tuham:

ookay ooh..
But can you drink only water for just 14days without eating food?
Or can you eat just only food for that duration without drinking water?
Both goes in hand.. Food+Water
Life is gonna throw some deep shit on one's face and believe me bro, OVER-SERIOUSNESS cannot help matters.
#TalkingfromExperience
maybe...but I will rather be over serious than be too unserious
Re: A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? by Sunexy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
maybe...but I will rather be over serious than be too unserious
Baba "good" sense of humour is not equivalent to "too unserious"...good sense of humour is u been serious and unserious all the time..dats the funny tin behind it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny / Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party / 18+ Stories Erotic Story- When The Power Goes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.