Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

On Homosexuality... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Homosexuality... (6218 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Embracing The Wind Of Change (focus On Homosexuality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2016
timpaker:

Hmmmm...
So because Christians see such practice as bad then everybody must therefore adhere to it? It's funny how Christians think that just because they're against a certain belief others must also be against it just because it was written in a holy book?

I have nothing against Homos, I see them first as humans before anything. What's my concern with someone's sexual preference for me to judge them?

Like I said do not tell me not to believe in my own and also want me to believe in yours.
Re: On Homosexuality... by EmperorLee(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

Like I said do not tell me not to believe in my own and also want me to believe in yours.

Aloobright17 banned?

1 Like

Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

If you follow this line of thought, you and your lot shouldn't be going about preaching to people, telling them to believe in your Jesus and your God!.

1 Like

Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2016
timpaker:

Hmmmm...
So because Christians see such practice as bad then everybody must therefore adhere to it? It's funny how Christians think that just because they're against a certain belief others must also be against it just because it was written in a holy book?

I have nothing against Homos, I see them first as humans before anything. What's my concern with someone's sexual preference for me to judge them?
That's the problem with these religious folks. They readily want you to accept everything they believe without even having the stomach to accept yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
If you follow this line of thought, you and your lot shouldn't be going about preaching to people, telling them to believe in your Jesus and your God!.
I should've been preaching about straight,that is the comparison ,Not the trash you're talking here....why gays are preaching to be accepted are they God ?
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Aloobright17 banned?

Yes
Re: On Homosexuality... by DonCortino: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Yep and Wikipedia is a gaynews site undecided

Wiki mentioned mating act/gay tendencies not gay sex.

So u want to base ur unnatural ways to animals? Why not eat grass like them?
Re: On Homosexuality... by Mekzyzeus(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2016
Maybe we should blame God for this abi??
Why didn't he create Adam and Tony, or maybe Eve and Adaku.. instead he chose to create a Male and Female.

I have no problem with homosexuality, but I seriously frown on people ALWAYS trying to chuck it down our throat!
Re: On Homosexuality... by LuvU2: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Finally, gay is abnormal. Nd anything abnormal shd be discouraged. smiley
Re: On Homosexuality... by falconey(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2016
LuvU2:
Finally, gay is abnormal. Nd anything abnormal shd be discouraged. smiley

hello babe
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:
I should've been preaching about straight,that is the comparison ,Not the trash you're talking here....why gays are preaching to be accepted are they God ?
So according to you, it's only God or gods who should preach acceptance?

Dude, what on earth are you yapping about?
Re: On Homosexuality... by timpaker(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

Good. Then learn not to judge people based on your beliefs because it's not everybody that shares that belief of yours. Religion is suppose to teach you about tolerance but ya'll are all 'judgey' and condeming. Is that the love Christ talked and preached about?
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2016
timpaker:

Good. Then learn not to judge people based on your beliefs because it's not everybody that shares that belief of yours. Religion is suppose to teach you about tolerance but ya'll are all 'judgey' and condeming. Is that the love Christ talked and preached about?
That's the standard by which almost all religious folks judge people.

They forget their ways are not the ways of those they judge. That's why I often call them myopic individuals who revel in shoving their opinions and beliefs down people's throat.
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2016
timpaker:

I never preach to you about my believe before so do not come and preach to me about been a gay because I am not the one that give the 14 years jail term against it.

I never one day start preaching to you about how been straight is better either,so why preaching about been a gay?.

Without posting your been gay online wont you still do your thing? tell me the excess of bringing it online.
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
So according to you, it's only God or gods who should preach acceptance?

Dude, what on earth are you yapping about?
first ask yourself what trash you're talking when asking me about preaching God,you and who were preaching God before? attack me when I preach God to you or bring it to you.

I am attacking you for preaching your gay stuff to me here.so if you you see someone preaching God you can also attack the person.

If your brain is working properly you shouldn't have divert the gay sex stuff to preaching about God because I see nothing that related the 2. compare the straight and gay not comparing gay to God.
Re: On Homosexuality... by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

is being normal a choice?

Are people that are born blind or deaf normal? Did they choose to be so? Should we persecute them for that?

#justsaying
While being normal or abnormal is not a choice, we recognise that those who are deemed abnormal need help. You seem to have figured they are abnormal, and they need all the help they can get. Persecution? no one is persecuting them gay folks..just that us normal folks wouldn't stand by and watch abnormalities go on.
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:
first ask yourself what trash you're talking when asking me about preaching God,you and who were preaching God before? attack me when I preach God to you or bring it to you.

I am attacking you for preaching your gay stuff to me here.so if you you see someone preaching God you can also attack the person.

If your brain is working properly you shouldn't have divert the gay sex stuff to preaching about God because I see nothing that related the 2. compare the straight and gay not comparing gay to God.
You simply don't or can't comprehend what is being said except may be it's you pastor who is saying it.

Lemme enlighten you. This is it, gays preach people shouldn't be afraid of them, and accept them. You Christians preach people should accept you, your ways and your God. Isn't acceptance the common thing here?.

And please know this, because comprehension seem to be best of enemies to you, I never for once preach gay whatever, understood?

Thank you.
Re: On Homosexuality... by timpaker(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:
I never preach to you about my believe before so do not come and preach to me about been a gay because I am not the one that give the 14 years jail term against it.

I never one day start preaching to you about how been straight is better either,so why preaching about been a gay?.

Without posting your been gay online wont you still do your thing? tell me the excess of bringing it online.

Heheheheheheheh. So going contrary to your opinion has made me gay right? Your kinds are quite funny! Heheheheh.

Yes, it is not you that gave the 14yrs penalty but your kinds did, and they acted based on your perceptions by criminalising the sexual consent of 2 adults as a crime subject to over a decade imprisonment.

It's a good thing no one should preach to anyone about anything, can't we just live and let others live too? They didn't choose to be who they are just like you and I didn't choose to be straight, they too didn't choose to be gay. Kapish?!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Homosexuality... by timpaker(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
That's the standard by which almost all religious folks judge people.

They forget their ways are not the ways of those they judge. That's why I often call them myopic individuals who revel in shoving their opinions and beliefs down people's throat.

Walahi!!!
These set of people aren't real Christians, they just want to cow you into their ways without bothering to understand other people. They just act like the Abuja Federal High Court judge and make pronouncement as if they are God.

1 Like

Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
timpaker:

Walahi!!!
These set of people aren't real Christians, they just want to cow you into their ways without bothering to understand other people. They just act like the Abuja Federal High Court judge and make pronouncement as if they are God.
Now that's what they readily forget, that not all can be cowed same way they were easily cowed.

I find this set of Christians easy targets for my sexual overtures, they fall easily grin (the females oh, not the males)
Re: On Homosexuality... by timpaker(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Now that's what they readily forget, that not all can be cowed same way they were easily cowed.

I find this set of Christians easy targets for my sexual overtures, they fall easily grin (the females oh, not the males)

Heheheheheheh. You too like woman. Kai!!! grin
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
timpaker:

Heheheheheheh. You too like woman. Kai!!! grin
grin grin grin thank goodness it's not a bad thing. smiley cool

1 Like

Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
timpaker:

Heheheheheheheh. So going contrary to your opinion has made me gay right? Your kinds are quite funny! Heheheheh.

Yes, it is not you that gave the 14yrs penalty but your kinds did, and they acted based on your perceptions by criminalising the sexual consent of 2 adults as a crime subject to over a decade imprisonment.

It's a good thing no one should preach to anyone about anything, can't we just live and let others live too? They didn't choose to be who they are just like you and I didn't choose to be straight, they too didn't choose to be gay. Kapish?!!!

So at the end my few question still remain unanswered by you all until someone answer the question before I will understand the point.

Another question time when fucvking your fellow man is your choice why then bringing it up to social media?
Why telling me about giraffe's gays activities,yet you'll not enter inside forest and live as an animal since the animal is setting an example of how you can live your life?

I never see anyone preaching about straight,why you gays are preaching about gay?is it a sort of campaign or what?.

I am not gay and I don't support them neither do I care about them,but bringing here means they needed some attention which they're getting .
Re: On Homosexuality... by prof2015(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
make i arrange my popcorn sidon dey watch arguement. shocked cool grin
Re: On Homosexuality... by FTBOY: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

is being normal a choice?

Are people that are born blind or deaf normal? Did they choose to be so? Should we persecute them for that?

#justsaying
are you now saying homosexuality is abnormal? coz that's how i'd describe it..
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
You simply don't or can't comprehend what is being said except may be it's you pastor who is saying it.

Lemme enlighten you. This is it, gays preach people shouldn't be afraid of them, and accept them. You Christians preach people should accept you, your ways and your God. Isn't acceptance the common thing here?.

And please know this, because comprehension seem to be best of enemies to you, I never for once preach gay whatever, understood?

Thank you.

God is God sex is sex I still don't see any comparison with the 2 different things especially when some gays are Christians....So your own level of comprehension is too low in that aspect.

I never see where straight come online and start preaching about acceptance just like you gays does.

Compare sex with sex Not God with sex. by then I will know you're making sense but as for now...... SMH.
Re: On Homosexuality... by FTBOY: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
message to all chronic, anal-drilling males:

keep your faggottry behind closed doors and stop preaching it to people. nobody condemns you but we find your sexual orientation quite disgusting, hence we don't our kids to emulate you. it's your choice to be an anus-driller....don't blame it on God or nature. same way drunkards were not born with a bottle of beer in their hands..

1 Like

Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

God is God sex is sex I still don't see any comparison with the 2 different things especially when some gays are Christians....So your own level of comprehension is too low in that aspect.

I never see where straight come online and start preaching about acceptance just like you gays does.

Compare sex with sex Not God with sex. by then I will know you're making sense but as for now...... SMH.
Please keep mute! You still don't understand what I said even after I laid it all out for you.

No wonder you're myopic.
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Please keep mute! You still don't understand what I said even after I laid it all out for you.

No wonder you're myopic.

No wonder you're pathetic
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

No wonder you're pathetic
And you're a narrow minded incomprehensible human.

Now please flee with your narrow mindedness, it's nauseating and be forever ignored.
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
And you're a narrow minded incomprehensible human.

Now please flee with your narrow mindedness, it's nauseating and be forever ignored.

This is why you're pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breast Wahala / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). / Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.