Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

On Homosexuality... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Homosexuality... (6220 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Embracing The Wind Of Change (focus On Homosexuality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

This is why you're pathetic
Piss off and remain an ignoramous. tongue
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Piss off and remain an ignoramous. tongue
More reason why you're pathetic
Re: On Homosexuality... by Lsofdk(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
That's the problem with these religious folks. They readily want you to accept everything they believe without even having the stomach to accept yours.
keep religion out of this. i never had to fight for my right to bang females, that's a natural course and the earth accepts it.
what is wrong is wrong, so paedophiles and their likes would expect us to accept their aberrant mentality.
you sure don't want your daughter fvcked at a tender age coz one psychologically demented individual thinks he was born that way and what he does is rightundecided
Re: On Homosexuality... by Surfboard(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op, nice post. Look forward to the time when gay people will be seen as normal.

If you think it's abnormal, ask yourself, what if it was straight people that society asked to continue to prove their normalcy?

No emotional responses please.
Re: On Homosexuality... by LuvU2: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
falconey:

hello babe
hy dear!
Re: On Homosexuality... by LuvU2: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

keep religion out of this. [b]i never had to fight for my right to bang females, that's a natural course and the earth accepts it
what is wrong is wrong, so paedophiles and their likes would expect us to accept their aberrant mentality.
you sure don't want your daughter fvcked at a tender age coz one psychologically demented individual thinks he was born that way and what he does is rightundecided
[/b]

Becareful right there. Some things that should occur naturally can be fought for. People fight for their rights. Eg not forgetting how blacks fought for their rights to be treated as normal humans.

Am i supporting gay? hell no. Just saying, that line of argument is flawed.
Re: On Homosexuality... by Lsofdk(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Surfboard:
Op, nice post. Look forward to the time when gay people will be seen as normal.

If you think it's abnormal, ask yourself, what if it was straight people that society asked to continue to prove their normalcy?

No emotional responses please.
it would always be a nice post to the gay community.
we would never need to prove our normalcy. everything on earth has it's purpose
screwdriver to tight and loose screws
what to you hope to achieve when you use a screwdriver on a screwdriver.
The normal folks are the sole reason life still exists on earth today, if we all bend to your warped logic, humans can as well kiss the earth goodbye.
Re: On Homosexuality... by Lsofdk(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
LuvU2:

Becareful right there. Some things that should occur naturally can be fought for. People fight for their rights. Eg not forgetting how blacks fought for their rights to be treated as normal humans.

Am i supporting gay? hell no. Just saying, that line of argument is flawed.

i agree @bolded.
the reasons are known.

people are born black, it's DNA.
people are not born Gays, they chose to be gays knowingly or unknowingly
Re: On Homosexuality... by LuvU2: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

i agree @bolded.
the reasons are known.

people are born black, it's DNA.
people are not born Gays, they chose to be gays knowingly or unknowingly
Yea, i use to think all people were born straight bt now i am having a rethink.

If people can be born with physical deformities, i think its possible to be born with an abnormal behaviour which includes sexuality.

If physically deformed people have a chance to correct their disabilities, which is something everyone would naturally wish for them, what they are doing is the right thing. Correcting a flaw, nd not denying there is a flaw.

Problem with gays, is that they reason backwards. They want gay behaviour to be accepted as normal instead of seeking help to get normal like everyone.

Help is attainable and cure is possible. Bt gays keep chanting "leave us alone" wif our sickness (so they can pollute the whole world). Which is not fair!
Re: On Homosexuality... by Lsofdk(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
LuvU2:
Yea, i use to think all people were born straight bt now i am having a rethink.

If people can be born with physical deformities, i think its possible to be born with an abnormal behaviour which includes sexuality.

If physically deformed people have a chance to correct their disabilities, which is something everyone would naturally wish for them, what they are doing is the right thing. Correcting a flaw, nd not denying there is a flaw.

Problem with gays, is that they reason backwards. They want gay behaviour to be accepted as normal instead of seeking help to get normal like everyone.

Help is attainable and cure is possible. Bt gays keep chanting "leave us alone" wif our sickness (so they can pollute the whole world). Which is not fair!

physical deformities can still be traced to genetic problems, excessive alcoholic/drug intake during pregnancy. i can only trace their problem to upbringing, environmental factors.

the bolded got me. if that was the case it would be different. they all need correctional therapy.
if we're to accept them as normal, we could as well accept paedophiles and their likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:
More reason why you're pathetic
All the more reason why you're still an ignoramnus. tongue

Remain pissed in the land of ignorance.
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

keep religion out of this. [color=red]i never had to fight for my right to bang females that's a natural course and the earth accepts it.
you sure don't want your daughter fvcked at a tender age coz one psychologically demented individual thinks he was born that way and what he does is rightundecided[/color]
If so, how come prostitution is illegal in most countries?
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
All the more reason why you're still an ignoramnus. tongue

Remain pissed in the land of ignorance.
All the reason you remain pathetic .
Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
FTBOY:
are you now saying homosexuality is abnormal? coz that's how i'd describe it..

Normal is relative. Colour blind people are only color blind because they are fewer than the rest of us. Not because they can see color. There is every probability that they were the real normal thousands of years ago, we just became dominant (new average).
Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
While being normal or abnormal is not a choice, we recognise that those who are deemed abnormal need help. You seem to have figured they are abnormal, and they need all the help they can get. Persecution? no one is persecuting them gay folks..just that us normal folks wouldn't stand by and watch abnormalities go on.

Bros are you sure you live in Nigeria?

Abnormalities are how evolution occurs. The abnormal survives and the standard this off. Unusual does not mean they should be changed by force or therapy, especially when it's a natural inclination.
Re: On Homosexuality... by falconey(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
LuvU2:
hy dear!
I miss ya, seems you have forgotten me.
Re: On Homosexuality... by LuvU2: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
falconey:
I miss ya, seems you have forgotten me.
how can i
Re: On Homosexuality... by falconey(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
LuvU2:
how can i
OK o, how are you
Re: On Homosexuality... by LuvU2: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
falconey:

OK o, how are you
I m fine baby Are u done wif xams?
Re: On Homosexuality... by falconey(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
LuvU2:
I m fine baby Are u done wif xams?
yeah, last week. I WhatsApp you didn't go through.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.