Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich (8250 Views)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Cunninlinguist: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2016
d33types:
See why there can never be gender equality
They will be claiming gender equality up and down but when divorce time comes, they will manipulate being the 'weaker sex' to clean you out

2 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by jmichlins(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2016
why pay those amount to have a divorce while I can manage the marriage for less. The most ridiculous is the Asian divorcing his wife cause of abortion. Child upkeep is how much please
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by BloodOnMyHands: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2016
FTBOY:
court marriage is a scam. a rich bachelor who doesn't want to end up a lonely pauper should avoid it.
and bitches would tell you that the statutory marriage tenet is to protect their marriage...all na lie!
court marriage is an entrapment!

Women only insist on it when the husband is substantially rich or has the potential to be so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Ximonak: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2016
That why 50cents filed for bankruptcy, to minimize the money his ex got...
there is always a way to minimize all lose
No. 1 Marry or divorce in Nigeria. Highest even when she wins the case against you, she get custody of the kids but your wealth will not be divided like the westerners.

The Laws of the West always favours the Female Gender.
Even when in mutual motion with your wife/girl, they can scream sexual harassment and still win in court...

2 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by confistified(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
Truth
yes o.... Thank God dat kind rubbish nor dey work for naija
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Beadex1(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
the ladies are avoiding this kind thread
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Smellymouth: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2016
ipledge10:
grin grin Alaga ibile 1 of .... El hadj of Morroco I dey hail

Hahaha.. Oshamo!! Filefun.

Nigerian Ambassador to the USA..I greet u saah..

Olenu gaan..
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by joseph1832(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
That's why all smart males should avoid statutory marriages and sign prenuptial agreement!

Bïtches don't have natural love for men!!!
Better still, let whoever file for divorce be the one to do the pay off. grin
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by BloodOnMyHands: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Better still, let whoever file for divorce be the one to do the pay off. grin
lolz
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Daniel058(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
mordtonia:
I this why Christiano Ronaldo won't marry (me)? embarassed
even if na 24hrs only grin...
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Larryfest(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oyinbo life....
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by ipledge10(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha.. Oshamo!! Filefun.

Nigerian Ambassador to the USA..I greet u saah..

Olenu gaan..
baba na gal like Kylie Jenner I want cry, paid some Tyga debt, Buy him Bentely and even got him a record deal...
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by ajbabs(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Steve Wynn and Elaine Pascal ($740 million)

Steve Wynn, chief executive of Wynn Resorts, married Elaine Pascal in 1963. They divorced in 1986 but remarried in 1991, ultimately leading to a second divorce in 2010. Elaine received eleven million shares of the Wynn stock when they divorced, totaling $740 million.
She came back to finish him.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by FvckShiT(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beadex1:
the ladies are avoiding this kind thread

grin grin
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
In dis day an age people aren't still aware of prenuptial agreements b4 marriage?
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Toto go jst make mature man lose sense .do prenup u no go do,she loves me smh d oldest trick women use..
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Swizdoe(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oyibos turn marriage into business venture...

Make I see the woman wey wan enter Forbes list on top my head.. Na to just vex enter naija dey live there... Make interpol con arrest me for Ilorin on top marital issues

2 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by efemena24(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gold diggers everywhere...
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by pauladonis(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Really nice thread... Weldone op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by shotin(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
When will this oyinbo men get sense, that's why smart niggas will keep conning them.... All I can deduce from these is that, white ladies are more smarter than their men....
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by KOKOwonder(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
saintfellow:
lol wetin man go do na, no time to form actor, i just dey come from nairabet office, i go collect my small 15k when i win yestaday, chai my mama say betting na sin, she say make i stop am, but if i meet her now say make she give me 15k, she go tell me abt Buhari. "atleast i beta pass holy holy people when dey hustle for 15k a month job. make weekend quick reach make i try do betting of 100k, the country hard die.
guy I go need booking numbers from you o
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wtf is this?

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by vikkeee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Infact I no dey marry at all. Man go suffer hutsle one yeye babe go come claim money wey her papa no work for
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
saintfellow:
lol wetin man go do na, no time to form actor, i just dey come from nairabet office, i go collect my small 15k when i win yestaday, chai my mama say betting na sin, she say make i stop am, but if i meet her now say make she give me 15k, she go tell me abt Buhari. "atleast i beta pass holy holy people when dey hustle for 15k a month job. make weekend quick reach make i try do betting of 100k, the country hard die.

Guy, gimme sure booking na
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Noah13: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
ajbabs:

She came back to finish him.
I say eh, b!tch be like what in hell did I do. I coulda gotten a large chunk outta this sh!tgrin
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by willace(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
See big money wey these people just dey pay to pursue woman comot house o

i trust naija the man go just call the woman family to come carry their property even b4 dem cum ghana must go don dey outside

2 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by ajbabs(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Noah13:
I say eh, b!tch be like what in hell did I do. I coulda gotten a large chunk outta this sh!tgrin
Lol
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Paseus(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
angry this is very ANNOYING!!!
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Paseus(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
;DWhite men refuse to get sense
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Kassidy90(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
No wonder baby mamas is on d rise...
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by RoyalBlak007: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy
willace:
See big money wey these people just dey pay to pursue woman comot house o

i trust naija the man go just call the woman family to come carry their property even b4 dem cum ghana must go don dey outside
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Loyalblak007(f): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
why pay those amount to have a divorce while I can manage the marriage for less. The most ridiculous is the Asian divorcing his wife cause of abortion. Child upkeep is how much please

True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / Look At What A Access Bank Customer Did Hilarious Pictures / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.