Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich (8240 Views)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by RoyalBlak007: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Dmitry Rybolovlev and Elena Rybolovleva ($4.5 billion)

Dmitry, a Russian oligarch known as the “fertilizer king,” who also owns European soccer club AS Monaco, was ordered by a Swiss judge earlier last year to pay his former wife a record-breaking amount that shocked the world. Elena had sought $6 billion out of the $12.8 billion fortune her husband had amassed. According to the Associated Press she ended up with “only” $4.5 billion.

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2016
I this why Christiano Ronaldo won't marry (me)? embarassed

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by IamLEGEND1: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2016
So now if a gay couple divorce nko?
who go settle who?

4 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by RoyalBlak007: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2016
cheesy grin sure
mordtonia:
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by iykekelvins(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Alec and Jocelyn Wildenstein ($2.5 billion)

Even if you’ve never heard of him or that their divorce is currently the second most expensive in history, you have probably seen or heard about Jocelyn, the obsessively vain woman who had multiple plastic surgeries to look like a cat or tiger or something along those lines. During the couple’s divorce in 1997, the New York socialite received an immediate $2.5 billion settlement from her husband and $100 million each year for the next thirteen years.
Lol, seen this woman on TV before grin
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by confistified(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Prenuptial agreement is d best o

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by RoyalBlak007: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, seen this woman on TV before grin

She looks happier outside wedlock grin
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by confistified(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2016
mordtonia:
grin grin after iryna shank used his popularity to boost her modelling career. ... CR7 is nw married to football, modeling nd philanthropic works smiley

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by saintfellow(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
E nor get as d babe Jazz strong reach, e nor get as her punna sweet reach, I CANNOT, I say I CANNOT..

I repeat again ==> I CANNOT marry for court!!
BAR MAN, GIVE THIS TWO CRATES OF BEER.
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by saintfellow(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Samathur Li Kin-kan and Florence Tsang-Chiu-wing ($157 million)

Samathur Li Kin-kan is a real estate tycoon and one of Hong Kong’s most famous and powerful billionaires. He became even more famous when he divorced his wife because she refused to get an abortion. The settlement was and remains the largest in Asian history
BUT is this man not dumb? as in ure that rich and ure asking for abortion, im not sure he will spend up to 10 million dollar in the upbringing of the unborn child. "he just wasted the money.
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by saintfellow(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Dmitry Rybolovlev and Elena Rybolovleva ($4.5 billion)

Dmitry, a Russian oligarch known as the “fertilizer king,” who also owns European soccer club AS Monaco, was ordered by a Swiss judge earlier last year to pay his former wife a record-breaking amount that shocked the world. Elena had sought $6 billion out of the $12.8 billion fortune her husband had amassed. According to the Associated Press she ended up with “only” $4.5 billion.
DIES!! and the woman is so young, chai i wish im the young guy shinning her condo. "guys like emperorlee and maxi112 wnt miss this opportuntity to be her sugar boys.
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by saintfellow(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2016
PLS OP, i want to ask a question, if i get married to a white lady in the future but in a church and not in court, will i still pay her divorce money, if i decided to file for divorce? cc royalblak007
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Smellymouth: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2016
saintfellow:
BAR MAN, GIVE THIS TWO CRATES OF BEER.

grin cheesy Barman, abeg make am 1 crate of Orijin and add monkey tail plus Ogogoro join the Orijin..

2 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by d33types: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2016
See why there can never be gender equality

2 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by xendra: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2016
na wa oo
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Dreyl(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by BloodOnMyHands: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
That's why all smart males should avoid statutory marriages and sign prenuptial agreement!

Bïtches don't have natural love for men!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by EmperorLee(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2016
saintfellow:
DIES!! and the woman is so young, chai i wish im the young guy shinning her condo. "guys like emperor.lee and maxi.112 wnt miss this opportuntity to be her sugar boys.

grin cheesy If I miss am, Angel Gabriel no go forgive me grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by saintfellow(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin cheesy If I miss am, Angel Gabriel no go forgive me grin
LOL hehe na xo na, as in 4.5 billion dollar, thas about 3.1 thrillion naira. oboy c money.
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by saintfellow(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy Barman, abeg make am 1 crate of Orijin and add monkey tail plus Ogogoro join the Orijin..
OGA the way the economy dey go, if guys depend on just hustling to make am, i swear guys go still dey hustle by this time nxt 5years, oga if u get any of the women when divorce their husband for this list for ur contact, abeg hook ur boy up with that number one spot, na beg i dey beg o.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Smellymouth: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2016
saintfellow:
OGA the way the economy dey go, if guys depend on just hustling to make am, i swear guys go still dey hustle by this time nxt 5years, oga if u get any of the women when divorce their husband for this list for ur contact, abeg hook ur boy up with that number one spot, na beg i dey beg o.

Bwahahahhaha... You too funny abeg.. cheesy
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by saintfellow(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

lol wetin man go do na, no time to form actor, i just dey come from nairabet office, i go collect my small 15k when i win yestaday, chai my mama say betting na sin, she say make i stop am, but if i meet her now say make she give me 15k, she go tell me abt Buhari. "atleast i beta pass holy holy people when dey hustle for 15k a month job. make weekend quick reach make i try do betting of 100k, the country hard die.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by FTBOY: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
That's why all smart males should avoid statutory marriages and sign prenuptial agreement!

Bïtches don't have natural love for men!!!
court marriage is a scam. a rich bachelor who doesn't want to end up a lonely pauper should avoid it.
and bitches would tell you that the statutory marriage tenet is to protect their marriage...all na lie!

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by ipledge10(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Baby mama loading tongue , I know I'm gonna be so rich and I don't want any woman to claim my money just because I gave her ring.
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by ipledge10(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

be like say I go divorce, millions of dollars... Change it to naira lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Smellymouth: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2016
ipledge10:
be like say I go divorce, millions of dollars... Change it to naira lipsrsealed

Hehehehe, who is your lucky wife? grin
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by ipledge10(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hehehehe, who is your lucky wife? grin
i'm just planning to marry grin but I get long list and nomination is still going on.. grin
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Cunninlinguist: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Rupert Murdoch and Anna Maria Torv ($1.7 billion)

After a thirty-two-year marriage and three children, Murdoch and Torv decided to call it quits back in 1998. Their divorce was finalized in 1999, leaving Torv with over $1.5 billion including $110 million in cash
see ojoro.Make them kill me join
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Smellymouth: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
ipledge10:
i'm just planning to marry grin but I get long list and nomination is still going on.. grin

The most eligible bachelor.. grin grin

I hail thee..
Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Cunninlinguist: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Alec and Jocelyn Wildenstein ($2.5 billion)

Even if you’ve never heard of him or that their divorce is currently the second most expensive in history, you have probably seen or heard about Jocelyn, the obsessively vain woman who had multiple plastic surgeries to look like a cat or tiger or something along those lines. During the couple’s divorce in 1997, the New York socialite received an immediate $2.5 billion settlement from her husband and $100 million each year for the next thirteen years.
If I were this guy,i won't mind giving up half my wealth to be rid of this woman. They call her "The bride of Frankenstein ".The face is enough to give you nightmares for the rest of your life

5 Likes

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by Cunninlinguist: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2016
confistified:
Prenuptial agreement is d best o
Truth

Re: 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich by ipledge10(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

The most eligible bachelor.. grin grin

I hail thee..
grin grin Alaga ibile 1 of .... El hadj of Morroco I dey hail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28 Funny Pick Up Lines To Make Her Laugh / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Sporty White Bikini During Idyllic (PICS) / Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.