Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Question Time For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Time For Ladies (502 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? / Question Time!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Time For Ladies by saintvc(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2016
TION TIME TO LADIES: You were asked to spend a night each with four men in order to know who is the best man that can marry you. After spending a night with each man, you discovered that: 1. Mr. "A" raped you in the night although he is good in bed and u enjoyed it. 2. Mr. "B" made attempts to have sex with you but you refused, so he left you since you refused, he did not have sex with you.

3. Mr. "C" did not request for sex at all, he did not rape you at all. He slept on the same bed with u till down without making any sex attempt. 4. Mr. D did not rape you, but he seduced you until you willingly accepted to have sex with him. WHICH OF THE MEN WILL YOU PREFER TO MARRY? CHOOSE ONE ONLY.
Re: Question Time For Ladies by lecturerdabo(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2016
My brother, u wan tell us say ur babe dey prefer Mr A where as you Mr D be beta option for she abi

Ok, no problem!

Let her choose you, MR D!!!
Re: Question Time For Ladies by RoyalBlak007: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Question Time For Ladies by Vinshu(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2016
This is a rhetorical question.

Who enjoys rape? How would a man be good in rape? With all the struggle and hassles he can barely do anything worth of fun.

The rape thing invalidates the question. Besides which sane lady would sleep with 4 men just to know who the best man is? Even a prostitute won't do that. She would do it to earn her living not to know who the best man is for marriage. So the person who finally gets to marry the girl would be taking the remnants of rape? Rephrase your question please. This is silly
Re: Question Time For Ladies by falconey(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Vinshu:
This is a rhetorical question.

Who enjoys rape? How would a man be good in rape? With all the struggle and hassles he can barely do anything worth of fun.

The rape thing invalidates the question. Besides which sane lady would sleep with 4 men just to know who the best man is? Even a prostitute won't do that. She would do it to earn her living not to know who the best man is for marriage. So the person who finally gets to marry the girl would be taking the remnants of rape? Rephrase your question please. This is silly

LWKM .............who gets to marry the girl won't find out, I am certain she won't disclose it before marriage.
Re: Question Time For Ladies by Vinshu(f): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2016
falconey:

LWKM .............who gets to marry the girl won't find out, I am certain she won't disclose it before marriage.

It would still become obvious later. What if she contracts an STD? And passes it on to the husband? One day the cat would be out the bag.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11-year-old Boy Dies While Playing A Terrible Game / Need Advice / A Romancelander Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.