Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? (2516 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Bustyme:
As for me,I believe in it..I no wan hear story undecided
Lols. Which kind story you no wan hear abeg? grin
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2016
greatnaija01:

my dear NO MAN WHO USES WOMEN FOR SEX IS EVER SATISFIED WITH ONE WOMAN.... PLS CONSIDER YOUR ETERNITY.... VALUES ARE TO BE VALUED...
Religion!!!! you guys always have to use that as your moral standing undecided

what happened to common sense? A man "clearly" intends to marry you, whats with waiting till its official!!

makes no difference when it happens!

if you even want a more detailed argument: In bible the ONLY law against sex is basically centered around "fornication" and ITS for women that are "married"

i will continue sagging and eating as much fruits as i want and WE WILL "BOTH" ENTER HEAVEN

Christianity is not a sacrifice its a lifestyle #solomon (dude is in heaven) grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Bustyme(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Lols. Which kind story you no wan hear abeg? grin

Stories dat touch tongue grin
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Bustyme:

Stories dat touch tongue grin
cheesy

I already knew you'd say that.

By the way, I'm curious, what inspired your moniker though?

Are you that busty huh?
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by greatnaija01: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:

[s] Religion!!!! you guys always have to use that as your moral standing undecided

what happened to common sense? A man "clearly" intends to marry you, whats with waiting till its official!!

makes no difference when it happens!

if you even want a more detailed argument: In bible the ONLY law against sex is basically centered around "fornication" and ITS for women that are "married"

i will continue sagging and eating as much fruits as i want and WE WILL "BOTH" ENTER HEAVEN
Christianity is not a sacrifice its a lifestyle #solomon (dude is in heaven) grin

[/s]

IT CLEAR, You have mindache not headache... so FornicaTION is for MARRIED WOMEN? your google must be Offline.... chai... so you have not seen ADULTERY BEFORE IN THE BIBLE.... meaning you expect them to be synonyms ... lols... SOLOMON did know Jesus.. there is alot you can do if you were not INSTRUCTED TO DO OTHERWISE.... but if after the instruction you go ahead then u are guilty... ASIDES BIBLE... WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO TO YOU TO SLEEP WITH A WOMAN BEFORE MARRIAGE... SEX IN MARRIAGE USUALLY DOESN'T EVEN LAST AS LONG AS THE MARRIAGE... SO WHY USE TEMPORAL PLEASURE TO DESTROY SOMETHING LONGER AND BETTER CALLED FRIENDSHIP... IT YOUR LIFE SHA
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2016
greatnaija01:

IT [/b]CLEAR, You have mindache(DOESNT EXIST) not headache... so FornicaTION is for MARRIED WOMEN? your google must be Offline.... chai... so you have not seen ADULTERY BEFORE IN THE BIBLE.... meaning you expect them to be synonyms ... lols... SOLOMON did know Jesus.. there is alot you can do if you were not INSTRUCTED TO DO OTHERWISE.... but if after the instruction you go ahead then u are guilty... ASIDES BIBLE... WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO TO YOU TO SLEEP WITH A WOMAN BEFORE MARRIAGE... SEX IN MARRIAGE USUALLY DOESN'T EVEN LAST AS LONG AS THE MARRIAGE... SO WHY USE TEMPORAL PLEASURE TO DESTROY SOMETHING LONGER AND BETTER CALLED FRIENDSHIP... [b]IT YOUR LIFE SHA

its*

we can go back and forth with this issue but the fact "still remains"!!! 9 in 10 couples will have sex before marriage and will still go to heaven!

Am not a fan of looking at Christianity as work or a sacrifice, to me its a lifestyle and its supposed to be easy not complex like you bible scholars tend to make it seem undecided !! Dont get me wrong, I NEVER discredited your points, they are valid but they are not "practical"

Have a profitable day Goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by eDDIY: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Definately cheesy wink
Haha you are an interesting person
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
eDDIY:
Haha you are an interesting person
Thanks smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Bustyme(f): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
cheesy

I already knew you'd say that.

By the way, I'm curious, what inspired your moniker though?

Are you that busty huh?

U don't av to knw,oya face front tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by eDDIY: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Thanks smiley
anytime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Categories Of Gals Guys Go For When They Are Oppressed Wth Konji / Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. / Everyone Keeps Talking About Wanting A Partner Who Is Intelligent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.