Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! (6228 Views)

Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2016
So you no fit find any good Biafran music to accompany the video? What is that useless noise?
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp3: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2016
Subbway101:
[s][/s]

Illiterate armed robber, so you can only come up with this lame trash after several hours. You deserve to be stoned to death alongside your smelly mother who has been pummeled by all mad men in your village.

You are a brutal disgrace not only to your pathetic family, but to your cursed community and your cursed generation unborn. What a cursed nitwit.

u feel like stoning me? heee yaaaa is that how am much of a pain in ass ... or a bone in your neck.... surely u wont have ur way cos I will continue to b ur nemesis to u

and by d way dnt yab me d same thing I yabbed u. b creative

zombie + afonja = retardous zomnja
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp3: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:

I will hunbly advise you not to come my way, cos i dont take prisoners. Face the guy smacking your flat head and dont suffer from 2 fronts. Thanks

y dnt u shut d shit u call mouth... if u dont want attack y dnt u stay of d thread or dnt attack me

mr cone head from d brown roof republic
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by Subbway101: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2016
[s]
oooppp3:

u feel like stoning me? heee yaaaa is that how am much of a pain in ass ... or a bone in your neck.... surely u wont have ur way cos I will continue to b ur nemesis to u

and by d way dnt yab me d same thing I yabbed u. b creative

zombie + afonja = retardous zomnja

[/s]

What a certified stark illiterate. I repeat, you deserve to be stoned by all sane men in your community for bringing shame to your cursed family and your village. I promise to donate petrol to burn you to ashes after the stonning. Shameless osu cannibal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp3: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Subbway101:
[s][/s]

What a certified stark illiterate. I repeat, you deserve to be stoned by all sane men in your community for bringing shame to your cursed family and your village. I promise to donate petrol to burn you to ashes after the stonning. Shameless osu cannibal.

hee yaa I see ur frustration. dnt worry am just ur nemesis. .. so it is understandable y u are this pained.....

son of a mad retard
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by hundredhunndred: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2016
oooppp3:

y dnt u shut d shit u call mouth... if u dont want attack y dnt u stay of d thread or dnt attack me

mr cone head from d brown roof republic

I can see you are in pains cos of the serious spanking and brutal punches you receive from that guy, I will not add more to your misery cos you are already a laughing stock. You cant even write good English and want to face me. Lolzzz. I will reset that your flat head if you dont desist from your show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by Subbway101: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2016
oooppp3:

hee yaa I see ur frustration. dnt worry am just ur nemesis. .. so it is understandable y u are this pained.....

son of a mad retard

How can a miserable illiterate like you be my nemesis. You are just like a rag, and i will always use you to clean my shoe. Even your late father will pity you when am done with your foolish self, smelly akpu eating savage.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp3: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:

I can see you are in pains cos of the beating you received from that guy, I will not add more to your misery cos you are already a laughing stock. You cant even write good English and want to face me. Lolzzz. I will reset that your flat head if you dont desist from your show of shame.

mr cone head fight like a man stop making excuses ok. u want to b more english than the british.. ozu

d brain of a goat even when u reset it i still d brain of a retard

reseting ur brain wont even give u salvaltion

as 0 × 100 1000 = 0
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by hundredhunndred: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2016
oooppp3:

mr cone head fight like a man stop making excuses ok. u want to b more english than the british.. ozu

d brain of a goat even when u reset it i still d brain of a retard

reseting ur brain wont even give u salvaltion

as 0 × 100 1000 = 0

Flat head, Why should i continue to hit a dead man. You have been disgraced and brutally humiliated by that guy, reason you are pained and frustrated. Step up your game, maybe i can consider you. Lol wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by Subbway101: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Where is the akpu eating cannibal? The fool is surely a time waster.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Flat head, Why should i continue to hit a dead man. You have been disgraced and brutally humiliated by that guy, reason you are pained and frustrated. Step up your game, maybe i can consider you. Lol wink

How can a miserable illiterate like you be my nemesis. You are just like a rag, and i will always use you to clean my shoe. Even your late father will pity you when am done with your foolish self, smelly akpu eating savage.[/quote]

imagine d son of a thousand not even normal spermatozoa but MAD SPERM. NIGGA dnt u know u are much less than a common rag...

u are more cursed than even curse itself

calling u a zombie whether glorified or ungloried is like showering u with undeserved praise

mumu u went to report me to d mods so they banned my 3rd moniker oooppp3 without banning u inspite of ur attack but am fully back my little boy to spank when u stray out of line just like a fulani cow

back as oooppp4 go and report again....
go and report to ur gods and demi gods

fight like a man I know u are from coward region but at least do something different for once

dont beat ur chest fight like a man

0× 10000 = 0

u are much more worse than a dead man
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by NaYouGoTire: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Legend of Africa, the tormentor of the oppressor.
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by hundredhunndred: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2016
[s]
oooppp4:

How can a miserable illiterate like you be my nemesis. You are just like a rag, and i will always use you to clean my shoe. Even your late father will pity you when am done with your foolish self, smelly akpu eating savage.

imagine d son of a thousand not even normal spermatozoa but MAD SPERM. NIGGA dnt u know u are much less than a common rag...

u are more cursed than even curse itself

calling u a zombie whether glorified or ungloried is like showering u with undeserved praise

mumu u went to report me to d mods so they banned my 3rd moniker oooppp3 without banning u inspite of ur attack but am fully back my little boy to spank when u stray out of line just like a fulani cow

back as oooppp4 go and report again....
go and report to ur gods and demi gods

fight like a man I know u are from coward region but at least do something different for once

dont beat ur chest fight like a man

0× 10000 = 0

u are much more worse than a dead man

[/s]

Buhahahaha. See painment and tears. How can i report you when you have been decimated already by that guy. I have not even thrown any punches but just laughing at your dead self.

You can ask your fellow flat head about my handle, I dont have the time to report people. You have been brutally disgraced, save your tears and stop splashing smelly spits on me. Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Subbway101:
Where is the akpu eating cannibal? The fool is surely a time waster.

he is here to spank u as usual when u misbehave... akpu much better than amala and Yoruba esp when it is soft and eaten with my favorite egusi

back to business little punk

like a coward u rushed to ur gods and demi gods to report me so they banned oooppp3 but oooppp4 is here reloaded and ready to make ur little life much worse than apc 'chained it sorry changed it'

that is why u rush back to shout 'where is that apku eating....' ready to b given trophy. nigga I told u earlier that I will always be around to restrict your foolishness I know is difficult but what else can I do thats my service to humanity. ... at least

so mr cone_oblong ZOMNJA go and report to daddy little punk
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha. See painment and tears. How can i report you when you have been decimated already by that guy. I have not even thrown any punches but just laughing at your dead self.

You can ask your fellow flat head about my handle, I dont have the time to report people. You have been brutally disgraced, save your tears and stop splashing smelly spits on me. Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy

decimated indeed! little punk may b u are a little bit of a man than your punk brother... I like those that fight like a man

so b a man posting pics does not change d standing reality mr cone head
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by hundredhunndred: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2016
[s]
oooppp4:

decimated indeed! little punk may b u are a little bit of a man than your punk brother... I like those that fight like a man

so b a man posting pics does not change d standing reality mr cone head
[/s]

Buhahahaha. You are not a man but a small kid so why should i fight a dead kid. You have been brutally massacred on this thread and have to lie on the mods to save face.

You are frustrated already and might kill yourself. Lol

1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha. You are not a man but a small kid so why should i fight a dead kid. You have been brutally massacred on this thread and have to lie on the mods to save face.

You are frustrated already and might kill yourself. Lol

giving excuses to escape my wrath... oooppp3 banned by ur gods but oooppp4 invoked
to continue my terror on faint hearted cone heads

zombie will always b a zombie... massacred by who? my man face me dont beat your chest...

posting pics wont save your skin little punk valid argument will although that is rare gem u cant afford
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2016
hundredhundred and his 2 wives

do u like them.... lol

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by hundredhunndred: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
[s]
oooppp4:

giving excuses to escape my wrath... oooppp3 banned by ur gods but oooppp4 invoked
to continue my terror on faint hearted cone heads

zombie will always b a zombie... massacred by who? my man face me dont beat your chest...

posting pics wont save your skin little punk valid argument will although that is rare gem u cant afford

[/s]

You are frustrated already, pouring spit everywhere and blaming others for your ban shows how gullible you are, i just pity your siblings cos you are a waste. Continue to cry in pains while I laugh hard. No sane person will expect anything reasonable from a flat head kid. You can go kill yourself if you cant bear the pains. Lolzzzz

1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
it took u ages to reply u must have been short of valid argument like a common rifraff

y are ur kids this black and I can c u are raising them to be like u what a generation of retards but I pray God will help u from eternal shame

however how are u enjoying those cone head of a wife

u wish me death so u can evade my rage but

suprise suprises!! am with like mtn every where u go to teach u sense!!!

little coward punk dont report me to daddy yo ban me becos that is only what can save your skin

0 × 100 000 = ?
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

You are frustrated already, pouring spit everywhere and blaming others for your ban shows how gullible you are, i just pity your siblings cos you are a waste. Continue to cry in pains while I laugh hard. No sane person will expect anything reasonable from a flat head kid. You can go kill yourself if you cant bear the pains. Lolzzzz

little punk it took u ages to reply me . u must have been short of valid argument like a common rifraff

y are ur kids this black and I can c u are raising them to be like u what a generation of retards but I pray God will help u from eternal shame

little coward punk dont report me to daddy yo ban me becos that is only what can save your skin
0 × 100 000 = ?

by the way nayougotire I troway salute
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by Victorvexz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
oooppp4:
it took u ages to reply u must have been short of valid argument like a common rifraff

0 × 100 000 = ?
Guy them dey finish u here, u still dey talk. Obviously u re a jobless troll, I have seen u in almost every thread on NL, posting nonsense everytime. Even ur flat head brother Chinedu dey shame for u

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by NaYouGoTire: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

Guy them dey finish u here, u still dey talk. Obviously u re a jobless troll, I have seen u in almost every thread on NL, posting nonsense everytime. Even ur flat head brother Chinedu dey shame for u
It takes a jobless fellow to detect one, what are you doing in every thread? Pay per post per second? Hmmm, I hope you don't go unclad soonest because the way you dive into Biafra news required psychiatric attention.
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by hundredhunndred: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
[s]
oooppp4:

little punk it took u ages to reply me . u must have been short of valid argument like a common rifraff

0 × 100 000 = ?

by the way nayougotire I troway salute

[/s]

I aint even reading your senseless trash. Sure, it will take me time to reply a retard cos i have lot of better things to do with my precious time. You have been disgraced enough on this thread and am only mocking your useless self. You keep repeating same trash of reporting you, why should i report a dead rat? Cant you see you are frustrated and angry cos you were disgraced over and over. I am not responsible for your misfortune, hold your parents and family responsible for the poverty and curse rocking your life. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by hundredhunndred: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lolzz. Dont mind the frustrated kid.

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

I aint even reading your senseless trash. Sure, it will take me time to reply a retard cos i have lot of better things to do with my precious time. You have been disgraced enough on this thread and am only mocking your useless self. You keep repeating same trash of reporting you, why should i report a dead rat? Cant you see you are frustrated and angry cos you were disgraced over and over. I am not responsible for your misfortune, hold your parents and family responsible for the poverty and curse rocking your life. cheesy cheesy cheesy

so it takes a common dead rat to cause u hbp I never knew it take much less....

u are qouting a fellow retard to come to ur rescue

oh retard

oya find ur dictionary to reply me.... M. o. r. o. n
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

WHO IS DIS BAPTISED MAD DOG ON THE LOOSE

MY MAN I HAVE YOUR DRUGS BRING IT ON

FACE ME DOG!!!
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by NaYouGoTire: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
oooppp4:

FACE ME DOG!!!
That guy you just quoted is a nincompoop that doesn't required your precious time.
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by NaYouGoTire: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
oooppp4:

FACE ME DOG!!!
That guy you just quoted is a nincompoop that doesn't required your precious time.
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by oooppp4: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

ok nnannem they are trying to hijack this precious thread of our director
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by Victorvexz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

See this uninformed brainwashed illiterate. U think I have time for a programmed zombie like u? U must be joking. But, HAVE U WORSHIPPED KANU TODAY?
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by Victorvexz(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
oooppp4:

FACE ME DOG!!!
I am ready for a stammering troll like u. I will finish u. E be like say u want ur flat head brother Chinedu to bury u. Even ur hands dey stammer to the extent u repeat one thing every time, U too lame . Jobless troll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Not Promoting Godfatherism In Edo - Chris Azebamwan / 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency / Ibe Kachikwu Refutes Smuggling Allegation, Demand Retraction, Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.