Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! (6231 Views)

Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by NaYouGoTire: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

See this uninformed brainwashed illiterate. U think I have time for a programmed zombie like u? U must be joking. But, HAVE U WORSHIPPED KANU TODAY?
grin grin, grin in my place when two men are fighting and one of them eventually started throwing sands, what it means is he is weak.
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by hundredhunndred: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
oooppp4:

so it takes a common dead rat to cause u hbp I never knew it take much less....

u are qouting a fellow retard to come to ur rescue

oh retard

oya find ur dictionary to reply me.... M. o. r. o. n

You dont even know what to say anymore, from wrongly accusing me of calling mods to another excuse again. Are you cursed? Why are you behaving like your late father, cos he is used to blaming everyone for his woes and misfortune before he met his end at Upper Iweka. cheesy You are pained and frustrated, end your life and save your village from your disgrace. Lolzzz
Re: Tribute To The Leader of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu. Video!!! by Victorvexz(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
OOOOPPP4, where u dey? The guy don run

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC / FG To Borrow N110bn Via Bond Auction / Osinbajo Not Buying Votes With Tradermoni, Say APC Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.