Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. (1713 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
I love her so much, we were so young and in love when we took the oath, but things haven’t been great for us financially, I’m 35 and she’s 31, she says her parents are on her neck to get married and she wants to break the oath.

I don’t know If we can break it, we did it in our university days, we have been together for a very long time, she’s given me an ultimatum, marry her or she marries someone else even If it kills her.

What do I do Bella, I earn 45k a month, that’s not enough to get married and start a family, I don’t even have my own apartment. I don’t want to break the oath, I don’t want to die because I did it with all my heart, how do I convince her to wait till things get better? Even if we can break the oath I don’t want to, I’d rather die.

Talk2Bella.

Hmmm, I am honestly short of words, what type of oath was it? I am no expert when it comes to oaths but I know blood oaths are very hard to break.

You say you don’t earn much, 45k is not really small to get married and raise a family, people started with much less, she’s 31 and you’re 35, and you have been dating for a long time, I am thinking almost a decade, both of you need to pull your resources together and make your life work, better days will come.

It’s obvious she loves and wants to spend the rest of her life with you, but dating isn’t going to cut it for her anymore, do the right thing brother, wife that lady, unless she doesn’t want to marry you anymore.

But first you need to visit a bible believing church and break that bondage both o you put yourselves in.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/we-took-oath-now-she-wants-to-marry.html
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
undecided
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by MAXIMAL123(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
How I wish to see u or to have personal contact with u, taken an oath at dis jet age is totally out it, at times I feel some how when I see some ppl doing some crazy things about dis thing called LOVE, there is different between I LOVE U and AM CRAZY ABOUT YOUR LOVE, when u ppl are in love u shd no dat d craziness will not last forever then u shd b able to apply some senses to urself and be careful about anything SPIRITUAL. Now it has landed u at an unexpected destination, to go front na wahala to go back na wahala and I can also say dat d oath is effective Dats y Satan is hidden under it to punish u ppl so my advice is dat just consult a real man of God to fight the battle for u and deliver u,cos anything spiritual most be tackled spiritually and don't go to dat first spiritual Man pls...Dis is A real lessons to all the young lovers out there, thanks
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Can someone plz explain to me how oaths r taken and if they realy work? Wat happens if i dnt stick to my end? How does one break it? I have heared abt it here on nl and it seems its a big deal. Can someone plz help
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by torqque7(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Can someone plz explain to me how oaths r taken and if they realy work? Wat happens if i dnt stick to my end? How does one break it? I have heared abt it here on nl and it seems its a big deal. Can someone plz help

The one I know is both parties prickly their thumbs and hold each other so their blood would mix and then they swear they will never leave each other or cheat and if they do let them die or something of sort..that sh.it is demonic and evil.

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by jonaifame22(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
I don't believe in oath,it doesn't work,let her go,besides at 31 by now she shld be lookn like a grandma, pls let her gerrout and pave way for the sweet sixteen gals!
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:38am On Sep 09, 2016
torqque7:

The one I know is both parties prickly their thumbs and hold each other so their blood would mix and then they swear they will never leave each other or cheat and if they do let them die or something of sort..that sh.it is demonic and evil.

does it work though? Does de one who does not stick to their end really die?

Goshh its is scary though hey
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by sainttwist1(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2016
i dont like nollywood stories
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

It works, and yes they die.
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by jashar(f): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2016
If blood was involved, the oath is real.

OP, free the girl.
Na only she dey this world?

Don't be a weak man jare
that will be crying for a mere woman.

Suck it up dude.
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by torqque7(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

shocked Lol why do you want to know if it works?abi you don do am or planning to do it? grin oya come let's do our own and find out if it works lol.

But on a serious note tho yeah I guess it works o,you know blood is life so it has alot of power,most people who do it usually never get any relationship to work with others if they try to leave and date or marry someone else. Ordinary jazz of MAGUN and spells cast on peoples destiny work even without the use of human blood let alone a blood covenant.

Haven't you heard of stories where a woman goes naked to curse a man for hurting her and that man's life becomes useless? That happens even without blood o so imagine what will happen when blood is involved,really scary.
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by aprilwise(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2016
love really blind their spiritual nd physical sights to see beyond their nose.
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
torqque7:

shocked Lol why do you want to know if it works?abi you don do am or planning to do it? grin oya come let's do our own and find out if it works lol.

But on a serious note tho yeah I guess it works o,you know blood is life so it has alot of power,most people who do it usually never get any relationship to work with others if they try to leave and date or marry someone else. Ordinary jazz of MAGUN and spells cast on peoples destiny work even without the use of human blood let alone a blood covenant.

Haven't you heard of stories where a woman goes naked to curse a man for hurting her and that man's life becomes useless? That happens even without blood o so imagine what will happen when blood is involved,really scary.

hehehe its bcoz i just thought its just something which ppl use, just to scare adas.
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
VikingsOO7:
It works, and yes they die.
wow, scary hey
Re: We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. by torqque7(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehe its bcoz i just thought its just something which ppl use, just to scare adas.

Lol you sound very innocent and pure,sha don't be too curious about somethings because innocent girls always want to experiment. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Collect Money From A Girl? / What's Your Ideal Age Difference For Couples? / Help!!!am I Falling In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.