Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

24 Ways To Be Successful In Life - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life (39853 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Krixto1: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2016
StephanieLuv:
All this things you said are all bullshit, the key to success is 1 percent hardwork and 99 percent GOD.

Ask yourself this question why in your class those that are called block heads end up becoming millionaires.

Innoson never did all this crap you said and today he is very successful, just pay baba God bless your hustle no matter how small.

He is very correct.
The knowledge you get from school is a self development not a guarrantee to Success. If you have success principles you will sure make it in life. Even if your life is full of God when you have nothing to offer and lack the principle you will suffer.
Hard work and consistency pays.
God dont come down to help you he use someone.
Get a mentor even if he is a man of God and follow.
God is your spiritual father that is why he gave you to a man and a woman to bring you to life.
Follow the principle you will go far.
You need a father a helper to scale through speedily
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Krixto1: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

arrant nonsense!

the human brain is the most powerful coordination compound object in the universe.

if your brain is incapable of retaining ideas then u need a brain transplant, not a pen.

Read well before justification.
You need your pen so you wont forget but you need you brain to develop the idea
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2016
StephanieLuv:
All this things you said are all bullshit, the key to success is 1 percent hardwork and 99 percent GOD.

Ask yourself this question why in your class those that are called block heads end up becoming millionaires.

Innoson never did all this crap you said and today he is very successful, just pay baba God bless your hustle no matter how small.

Wow, if the white man believed in this your 1% hardwork, 99% God grace philosophy I bet you that we would still be cave men, running around with fig leafs tied around our waist.
But thank God they don't believe in this your BS philosophy, 100% hardwork has given us electricity, airplanes and Facebook.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by StephanieLuv(f): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Wow, if the white man believed in this your 1% hardwork, 99% God grace philosophy I bet you that we would still be cave men, running around with fig leafs tied around our waist.
But thank God they don't believe in this your BS philosophy, 100% hardwork has given us electricity, airplanes and Facebook.

DESTINY that's what a,m talking about and if you do your research very well the greatest scientists down to the greatest money makers in history all believed in GOD.

one percent hardwork towards your destiny/purpose in life plus 99 percent God equals success.

Learn to read, read about Tesla, Einsein, JP Morgan, Rockefeller they all believed in a higher power and Rockefellar the world first billionaire said "GOD GAVE ME MY WEALTH" don't get fooled in life about God, find your purpose first then put hardwork which i see as one percent then God will the rest.

Tesla once said there is a higher power and when you align your self to that power that's when true creativity comes.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by StephanieLuv(f): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Read, ask yourself this big question when JP Morgan was been challenged by the american government why did he go to the church alone for hours praying lol you have alot to learn.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by rafcrown(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
GO INTO TRADE /PROFESSION THAT IS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by lordcenred(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
SuperBlack:
People can Lie shaa

Imagine they said Bag of Rice is N24000, and i priced it today it was N23,990, Thank God i went to the market myself.
grin
SuperBlack:
People can Lie shaa

Imagine they said Bag of Rice is N24000, and i priced it today it was N23,990, Thank God i went to the market myself.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by mjay26(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

lol!! come to think of it, if there is a place of perfection for them, i mean if a their savior is really coming down from the sky to take these people to a paradise in the sky, why are they building mansions here on earth, why are they expanding there enterprise here, building institutions, buying big shares in companies, acquiring rolls royce, jets, etc.
are these people really acting like someone is coming very very soon to take them??
all na wash! grin grin
unemployed dudes who still eat from mama's kitchen will just wake up and start telling people 24 ways to be successful. grin grin grin
#Rule1 don't take advice from unsuccessful people #Rule2 try wat u know n believe in, if u fail try again n again. Failure brings sucex,
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by bfn1: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
johnsmhelia15:
When I got this, it was simply too good for me alone to read and be blessed! It's a MUST read for self development!

1. Make friends with successful people and occasionally buy them gift and surprise them with lunch because successful people always give and hardly get, so when you give them, they value the gift a lot.

2. Get a mentor and follow his instructions and respect the relationship. Never beg your mentor for money or disrespect his or her privacy.

3. Make new positive friends as often as possible and ensure you keep the communication line open. Create a network of friends and not just connections.

5. Show kindness to everyone. Some small boys today will be big boys tomorrow. The biggest dog in the neighborhood was once a puppy. And keep the information/secret to yourself.

6. Always plan ahead and be proactive. He that plans the future work less in the future.

7. Listen to speeches and messages from great teachers. Both religious and educational.

8. Attend seminars and training on any area you need to improve yourself. Train the trainer, personal development, public speaking, sales etc.

9. Have the habit of keeping a pen and a writing pad handy because ideas come in the form of flashes. The smallest pen is bigger and better than the biggest brain.

10. Make sure at every point in time you are reading a book. If you spend 20 minutes reading daily, for 52 weeks you would have consumed 1,000,000 words.

11.Stay away from television as much as possible. You can watch educational channels. Men with big TV sits in front of them to watch men with big library.

12 Put control over your mouth, never say evil of any man, what you are not certain of should not be said. Say good of all men.

13. Always show appreciation for any good deed you received.

14. Always help someone in need.

15. Live a debt free life. What you can’t pay cash for is not your size.

16. Give out loans that you can part with as gift, so that you don’t destroy your business and relationship.

17. Create legitimate multiple source of income.

18. Save at least 10 percent of your income.

19. Invest a portion of your income. And be patient to see it grow. If what you have in your hands is not good to be called a harvest then it’s a seed, sow it.

20. Keep a good financial record of all income and expenses, so you won’t ask later “where did my money go”

21. Be involved in community service. Control traffic, free lesson class for students etc.

22. Keep getting better on your daily goals and dream, develop yourself on them and make sure you get to the top 10 % of your industry.

23. Make sure you engage in exercise. It keeps your brain alert and your body fit to enjoy your success.

24. Pray often, and know that for every success, there is a stronger being that made it possible.

I'm quoting this for keep. Thanks op.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by dataideas: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here / Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.