Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

24 Ways To Be Successful In Life - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life (39567 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
StephanieLuv:
All this things you said are all bullshit, the key to success is 1 percent hardwork and 99 percent GOD.

Ask yourself this question why in your class those that are called block heads end up becoming millionaires.

Innoson never did all this crap you said and today he is very successful, just pay baba God bless your hustle no matter how small.

dey there. billgates, the zara man, dangote and the innoson you mentioned will never mention God. The worked hard and did all of those things. They didn't wait for any baba God or have a mentality that one baba God is 99 percent. There is nothing like luck, every thing that seem like luck is preparation meeting opportunity.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
soberdrunk:
Its the same way i dont trust "religious" people that come to preach to me about "heaven", if all they say is true about this place, why will you tell me? What is the catch? My neighbor that wont tell me where he buys fuel at "official price" comes almost every sunday and starts telling about a place of "perfection" and how to get there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin........

lol!! come to think of it, if there is a place of perfection for them, i mean if a their savior is really coming down from the sky to take these people to a paradise in the sky, why are they building mansions here on earth, why are they expanding there enterprise here, building institutions, buying big shares in companies, acquiring rolls royce, jets, etc.
are these people really acting like someone is coming very very soon to take them??
all na wash! grin grin
unemployed dudes who still eat from mama's kitchen will just wake up and start telling people 24 ways to be successful. grin grin grin
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by jay7(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ok ooo
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
interesting
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by sirxbit(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
StephanieLuv:
All this things you said are all bullshit, the key to success is 1 percent hardwork and 99 percent GOD.

Ask yourself this question why in your class those that are called block heads end up becoming millionaires.

Innoson never did all this crap you said and today he is very successful, just pay baba God bless your hustle no matter how small.

you are very stupid. 1percent hardwork and 99percent God abi? non worry try am make we see if poverty non finish ur life. thats why nigerians dont move forward. instead of working hard,they spend their tym in church praying for miracle

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by tpraiz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Apostle Joshua Selman all the way. THANK YOU SIR#
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
StephanieLuv:

How can you possibly know what each person did and didn't do. 1% hard work, 99% God? Please, don't be misled.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Vince77(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
StephanieLuv:

I dont agree
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by gykes(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by soberdrunk(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

lol!! come to think of it, if there is a place of perfection for them, i mean if a their savior is really coming down from the sky to take these people to a paradise in the sky, why are they building mansions here on earth, why are they expanding there enterprise here, building institutions, buying big shares in companies, acquiring rolls royce, jets, etc.
are these people really acting like someone is coming very very soon to take them??
all na wash! grin grin
unemployed dudes who still eat from mama's kitchen will just wake up and start telling people 24 ways to be successful. grin grin grin

You my friend!!! Deserve a very 'cold' beer!!! grin grin (religious people be like thses two guys will BURN!!! angry grin grin)

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by mattsvibes: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
When I got this, it was simply too good for me alone to read and be blessed! It's a MUST read for self development!

1. Make friends with successful people and occasionally buy them gift and surprise them with lunch because successful people always give and hardly get, so when you give them, they value the gift a lot.

2. Get a mentor and follow his instructions and respect the relationship. Never beg your mentor for money or disrespect his or her privacy.

3. Make new positive friends as often as possible and ensure you keep the communication line open. Create a network of friends and not just connections.

5. Show kindness to everyone. Some small boys today will be big boys tomorrow. The biggest dog in the neighborhood was once a puppy. And keep the information/secret to yourself.

6. Always plan ahead and be proactive. He that plans the future work less in the future.

7. Listen to speeches and messages from great teachers. Both religious and educational.

8. Attend seminars and training on any area you need to improve yourself. Train the trainer, personal development, public speaking, sales etc.

9. Have the habit of keeping a pen and a writing pad handy because ideas come in the form of flashes. The smallest pen is bigger and better than the biggest brain.

10. Make sure at every point in time you are reading a book. If you spend 20 minutes reading daily, for 52 weeks you would have consumed 1,000,000 words.

11.Stay away from television as much as possible. You can watch educational channels. Men with big TV sits in front of them to watch men with big library.

12 Put control over your mouth, never say evil of any man, what you are not certain of should not be said. Say good of all men.

13. Always show appreciation for any good deed you received.

14. Always help someone in need.

15. Live a debt free life. What you can’t pay cash for is not your size.

16. Give out loans that you can part with as gift, so that you don’t destroy your business and relationship.

17. Create legitimate multiple source of income.

18. Save at least 10 percent of your income.

19. Invest a portion of your income. And be patient to see it grow. If what you have in your hands is not good to be called a harvest then it’s a seed, sow it.

20. Keep a good financial record of all income and expenses, so you won’t ask later “where did my money go”

21. Be involved in community service. Control traffic, free lesson class for students etc.

22. Keep getting better on your daily goals and dream, develop yourself on them and make sure you get to the top 10 % of your industry.

23. Make sure you engage in exercise. It keeps your brain alert and your body fit to enjoy your success.

24. Pray often, and know that for every success, there is a stronger being that made it possible.

Noted
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by esan1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
gykes:

I agree completely with you.

Figuratively speaking, if Mark Zuckerberg had any principles at all he wouldn't have been this successful. Remember the whole idea behind the birth of Facebook was stolen? He wasn't the originator of the first idea. He was as coder approached by the originators of the idea to build the school social networking site of their school and he stole and ran with the idea in what is called Intellectual Property Theft.
Further additions and innovations got us the FaceBook we all have come to use and like today.

He never penned down any idea on a piece of paper, neither did the real owners of the idea. Mark was only contacted and he did what every 'sharp guy' would do.. He worked only with his BRAINS and he was fast about it.

You're on point, my guy.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

Sir, I owe you a bottle of Andre Rose wine, nice write up.

You're my guy anyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
sadrules here and there. im tired mhenrules here and there. im tired mhenrules here and there. im tired mhen
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by esan1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Interesting
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Harvest601(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
This piece will make my day.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by zuto4u(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow! Spectacular write up. So educative and inspirational. Keep it up ops.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by xtreme07(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
johnsmhelia15:
When I got this, it was simply too good for me alone to read and be blessed! It's a MUST read for self development!

1. Make friends with successful people and occasionally buy them gift and surprise them with lunch because successful people always give and hardly get, so when you give them, they value the gift a lot.

2. Get a mentor and follow his instructions and respect the relationship. Never beg your mentor for money or disrespect his or her privacy.

3. Make new positive friends as often as possible and ensure you keep the communication line open. Create a network of friends and not just connections.

5. Show kindness to everyone. Some small boys today will be big boys tomorrow. The biggest dog in the neighborhood was once a puppy. And keep the information/secret to yourself.

6. Always plan ahead and be proactive. He that plans the future work less in the future.

7. Listen to speeches and messages from great teachers. Both religious and educational.

8. Attend seminars and training on any area you need to improve yourself. Train the trainer, personal development, public speaking, sales etc.

9. Have the habit of keeping a pen and a writing pad handy because ideas come in the form of flashes. The smallest pen is bigger and better than the biggest brain.

10. Make sure at every point in time you are reading a book. If you spend 20 minutes reading daily, for 52 weeks you would have consumed 1,000,000 words.

11.Stay away from television as much as possible. You can watch educational channels. Men with big TV sits in front of them to watch men with big library.

12 Put control over your mouth, never say evil of any man, what you are not certain of should not be said. Say good of all men.

16. Give out loans that you can part with as gift, so that you don’t destroy your business and relationship.

19. Invest a portion of your income. And be patient to see it grow. If what you have in your hands is not good to be called a harvest then it’s a seed, sow it.

20. Keep a good financial record of all income and expenses, so you won’t ask later “where did my money go”

21. Be involved in community service. Control traffic, free lesson class for students etc.

22. Keep getting better on your daily goals and dream, develop yourself on them and make sure you get to the top 10 % of your industry.

23. Make sure you engage in exercise. It keeps your brain alert and your body fit to enjoy your success.

24. Pray often, and know that for every success, there is a stronger being that made it possible.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Abi ooo.
Dandeson1:
Some people will do all this and still be unsuccessful... While you watch some niggas live free day to day and still make it...

No be by protocol

Just saying tho...
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by fromnigeria(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Succes comes from GOD.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Kaysalas(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
johnsmhelia15:

1. Make friends with successful people and occasionally buy ....

23 & 24 make sense die!
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by sekundosekundo: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

arrant nonsense!

the human brain is the most powerful coordination compound object in the universe.

if your brain is incapable of retaining ideas then u need a brain transplant, not a pen.

Pls stop reasoning like a spoon fed child.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
If after trying all these and you are still not successful, befriend a flat head and travel with him to Malaysia
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
How would you explain the fact that on both occasions that Nigeria found herself in recessions was under one man called Buhari? He is the only Nigerian President dead or alive that has achieved this disgraceful feat.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/opinion/10007-muhammadu-buhari-recession-it-s-1984-all-over-again

If you blame Jonathan or PDP for 2016 recession under Buhari, who would you blame for 1984 Recession under the same man Buhari? If you want Nigeria to witness a hatrick of recession then vote for Buhari in 2019 and watch your generation die of hunger.

Go back to your history books and verify for your education that shagari and goodluck share one thing in common - the willingness to generously throw our Commonwealth in the time of oil windfall to cronies. If buhari impresses me uptil 2019 I will vote him again.
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Hypelegion: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
Singapore1:

yio ma daa fun e ooo!!! sad

i dont know why people keep emphasizing on writing down ideas ( what happened to my brain )

You are not getting it, when you have an idea, so many ways to go about it keep popping up in your mind, if you don't some or the bulk of it, you are bound to forget some of it, even Top CEOs have PAs that act as their pen and paper....
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by fero20(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
StephanieLuv:

go ahead and relax hoping that one day manna will fall from heaven.. And u keep believing in innoson.. Don worry. When a lazy man covers himself with a mat, hunger will uncover him
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by DanielGb(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
OP Good work.

But,
we don't need all this.

3things only. Be...
1. A proffesional
(knowledge)

2. God's Favour.

3. Work More.

When you receive your blessing. Do.one more thing.
GIVE MORE..

Is this one hard for anyone to comprehend?
#SayNoToStory.

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
StephanieLuv:

But how did you know Innoson never did these things OP wrote there? Abi na so u old reach?? shocked
Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Gheritage(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow...I've been following these steps knowingly or unknowingly tell them to also invest their money on Global Mutual Aid Fund MMM...that's what is rocking in Nigeria nowadays...inbox me to know about it u will be glad u did. 08035481316 our future is secured. God bless you for the insight bro
johnsmhelia15:

Re: 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life by Partteen: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Hmm, Isaac sowed in the land during famine and he reaped a 100 fold.

My God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. If you are seeking for a way out of this recession, kindly call me on this number 08189699388 to know how if you live in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.