Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37221 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern(m): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Make person Spice dhiz thread up nah.....

EmperorLee....Iffa don beat Man City 3:0 tomorrow ehn......I owe yhu one Oriqin!....

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
get out!!!
k
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Emperor Lee....Iffa don beat Man City 3:0 tomorrow ehn......I owe yhu one Oriqin!....
man u go win oooo, kafayat what do you think? cheesy cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

Bruh no gist ooh. I dey wait for that movie before I crash ni grin
don't forget to call your amebo mate oo cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Empero.rLee....Iffa don beat Man City 3:0 tomorrow ehn......I owe yhu one Oriqin!....

If you beat Man city just ordinary 1-0 sef, I go deactivate grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

EmperorLee....Iffa don beat Man City 3:0 tomorrow ehn......I owe yhu one Oriqin!....
if gauradiola know win, make I know waiting cause am
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
don't forget to call your amebo mate oo cheesy

grin cheesy we gather dey na buh shey na u n Efcc wan run d package na grin. That girl too dey carry talk wahalaii.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
what do you know, 2-0 pogba and ibra
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
I'm waiting nah angry
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

If you beat Man city just ordinary 1-0 sef, I go deactivate grin

haha.....

Ibrahimovic qo shame yhu tomorrow with hat-trick.......

Rashford qo con add one join tongue
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

Bruh no gist ooh. I dey wait for that movie before I crash ni grin
i won crash self

Thank God for this long break, better rest jara
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
if Guardiola know win, make I know waiting cause am

Guardiola na man u husband na cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin cheesy we gather dey na buh shey na u n Efcc wan run d package na grin. That girl too dey carry talk wahalaii.
that's my nigga wink wink
Yes nah, that's what I'm waiting for self. The weather here is cold, I should be sleeping by now self embarassed.

Don't want them to ban my main so I changed to this tongue
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

haha.....

Ibrahimovic qo shame yhu tomorrow with hat-trick.......

Rashford qo con add one join tongue

grin grin that old roger ? cheesy the guy go loss for field ni cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
I'm waiting nah angry
you know go rest
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That kid has being following me from thread to thread. Ahswear I won't forgive him.

As for the other guy I don't know him and don't care to know him but jerizod I know very well and was not expecting this from him. I will make sure I deal with him.
lol. You are still angry. Oya calm down first. Angels don't go angry for too long. Ok?

Maybe Jari was just teasing/playing with you cuz he's just as cool as yourself. You are both cool guys

How and where have you been?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:

Guardiola qo shame.....

The man no like Yahya....and EPL nah about strenqth..........

E qet somethinq wey Yahya qo do wey Silva no fit do
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
Yes nah, that's what I'm waiting for self. The weather here is cold, I should be sleeping by now self embarassed.

So you are ready to rumble with this moniker grin grin. O like wahala cheesy

Shey I should come and cuddle you so the cold will reduce?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamhatey:

i endorse tongue
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
you know go rest
if no drama till 11, I will goan rest cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin grin that old roger ? cheesy the guy go loss for field ni cheesy
Yhu hear say him send video to Bravo on Facebook??...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

So you are ready to rumble with this moniker grin grin. O like wahala cheesy

Shey I should come and cuddle you so the cold will reduce?
gerarahere mehn undecided.

My teddy bear is doing its work tongue
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. You are still angry. Oya calm down first. Angels don't go angry for too long. Ok?

Maybe Jari was just teasing/playing with you cuz he's just as cool as yourself. You are both cool guys

I am very angry. I'll let him be for now. But won't forgive him. I av begged him in the name of God to let me be, yet he refuse. He'll surely regret doing this.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
i endorse tongue
you have started again abi grin
Endorse who self undecided
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by mhisbliss(f): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
your beef don done, no just form calm and innocent when i come for you, maintain your sharp mouth
I'm waiting for you what else will you do other than what you're know for, open thread rant and leave
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:

Who be Kafayat??.....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Guardiola qo shame.....

The man no like Yahya....and EPL nah about strenqth..........

E qet somethinq wey Yahya qo do wey Silva no fit do
we shall see tomorrow

In man city we trust grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Yhu hear say him send video to Bravo on Facebook??...

I see am na cheesy That guy is more of an actor than a footballer, I used to like the guy until Man u signed him undecided
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by mhisbliss(f): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
brightalo1010:
Hmmmm never mind some goats you see online
lols why would i
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Fine dear. You?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
I'm waiting for you what else will you do other than what you're know for, open thread rant and leave
grin grin grin good, give me 5 more minutes
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
you have started again abi grin
Endorse who self undecided
i endorse you for miss NL grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / Run From Womanizing / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.